Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

1)A president needs to be elected before they are 65, no ifs ands or buts.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

Elizabeth Warren would be 67 on the day of election `16 and Biden, 73. Each without qualifications welcomed by independents.

As a conservative, I'm staying with Scott Walker, as of this post. :D
I'll vote for my governor if I have to, but my pick is Ted Cruz.

I'd like to see a Cruz/West, or Cruz/Lee, or Cruz/Carson ticket. Dream teams.

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

Elizabeth Warren would be 67 on the day of election `16 and Biden, 73. Each without qualifications welcomed by independents.

As a conservative, I'm staying with Scott Walker, as of this post. :D
I'll vote for my governor if I have to, but my pick is Ted Cruz.

I'd like to see a Cruz/West, or Cruz/Lee, or Cruz/Carson ticket. Dream teams.

You like Cruz...eh. Good Luck with that. I expect the Democratic Party would be thrilled to see Cruz at the top of the ticket. An extremist is a wonderul candidate for the GOP.

SHUT HER DOWN TED IN 2016!

Too old? Well certainly voters can factor that in.

But Republicans didn't think that Reagan or McCain were too old.

Whether she would be a good President- or whether she is healthy enough are much more valid questions.

Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

Yes. And too ugly. And too stupid. And too un-American. And too criminal. Almost as bad as Obama.

Whether she would be a good President- or whether she is healthy enough are much more valid questions.

Yet the far left will never let Hilary get the nomination, so why are you far left drones even pretending that they will?

Hillary will have to disclose her medical records during the campaign if she runs. Remember she developed a blood clot in her head during the Benghazi hearings. She was disabled for a pretty good while and her handlers went silent not answering inquiries into her health status. We don't need a president that can easily have a stroke under pressure in office. We need a fit vibrant energetic individual for president with skills at governing and making policy.

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

Sarah%20Palin%20Running%20Fitness%2001.jpg

I understand your reasoning. Instead of electing someone who might have a stroke in office, you want to elect someone who exhibits all the characteristics of already having had a stroke. That would certainly explain Sarah's odd speech patterns. Perfect right wing logic.

to old?

No, age is not really a factor in so far as it is not a direct indication of health.

HEALTH matters though. The really hilarious thing about this line of reasoning though is that the democrats were making the same exact claims 6 years ago with McCain. At that time, age was HUGE and it was obvious that McCain could not be president because of his age. The right called that out as bull shit. Now, suddenly, age is irrelevant to the left and the right cant get enough of it.

Politics - completely devoid of logic and consistency.

That's funny. McCain was dumb enough to choose Sarah as a running mate, and was itching to start another war, but you think his age is why he lost? Thank you. That's the best laugh of the day.

The Hildabeast is not too old to be president. She is just too wrong to be president. Businesses don't create jobs....... Yeah right. Let's start holding the stupid stuff she says to the same standards the left holds Palin.

Reagan took office when he was 69 as well, and he made it through both terms. Although his last 2-3 years he was a bit out of it.

Reagan was much healthier and had the genes to live to 90. Most people don't

Yeah, that is why Nancy was running the country at the end of his second term.

Not completely true. She occasionally brought in astrologers and fortune tellers to help her with the really hard decisions. Give credit where credit is due.

to old?

No, age is not really a factor in so far as it is not a direct indication of health.

HEALTH matters though. The really hilarious thing about this line of reasoning though is that the democrats were making the same exact claims 6 years ago with McCain. At that time, age was HUGE and it was obvious that McCain could not be president because of his age. The right called that out as bull shit. Now, suddenly, age is irrelevant to the left and the right cant get enough of it.

Politics - completely devoid of logic and consistency.

That's funny. McCain was dumb enough to choose Sarah as a running mate, and was itching to start another war, but you think his age is why he lost? Thank you. That's the best laugh of the day.
Never said age was why he lost. There were a lot of factors why McCain lost but the largest one was Bush.

What is really funny is that you have to address clear hypocrisy with outright lies about my statements.

Nice try but no.

Yet the far left will never let Hilary get the nomination, so why are you far left drones even pretending that they will?

LOL.....

Look- I am not certain that Hilary wants to be the candidate, but at this point, if she does- and has the energy to campaign- she is pretty much a sure thing to get the nomination.

Now- will the far right drones let a rational Republican candidate get the nomination?

Pretty good chance no.

Not to worry about Hillary being too old.

She's all the Democrat Party has.

If she dies they'll have her stuffed and get Disney to animate her.

Now, where's the downside to that?

thats kind of funny.

Rare from a conservative.

LOL.....

Look- I am not certain that Hilary wants to be the candidate, but at this point, if she does- and has the energy to campaign- she is pretty much a sure thing to get the nomination.

Now- will the far right drones let a rational Republican candidate get the nomination?

Pretty good chance no.
Not certain that she wants to be a candidate? You can see her salivating like Pavlov's dog at the opportunity to be president. Absent some very serious health problem, she is running.

Hillary will have to disclose her medical records during the campaign if she runs. Remember she developed a blood clot in her head during the Benghazi hearings. She was disabled for a pretty good while and her handlers went silent not answering inquiries into her health status. We don't need a president that can easily have a stroke under pressure in office. We need a fit vibrant energetic individual for president with skills at governing and making policy.

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

Sarah%20Palin%20Running%20Fitness%2001.jpg

bat-shit-crazy.jpg

Hillary is too far right wing for today Progressives. She's needs to attend Lizzy Cheekbones 2 Minute Hate on the rich.

Reagan took office when he was 69 as well, and he made it through both terms. Although his last 2-3 years he was a bit out of it.

Reagan was much healthier and had the genes to live to 90. Most people don't

Yeah, that is why Nancy was running the country at the end of his second term.

Not completely true. She occasionally brought in astrologers and fortune tellers to help her with the really hard decisions. Give credit where credit is due.

True forgot about those senior advisers!

The Hildabeast is not too old to be president. She is just too wrong to be president. Businesses don't create jobs....... Yeah right. Let's start holding the stupid stuff she says to the same standards the left holds Palin.
The Hildabeast is not too old to be president
yea she is.....

Forum List

Back