Islamists Call for Destruction of Sphinx, Pyramids

no one is tearing down the pyramids chicken little

give them time.... and they will.

They have they are mindless animals bent on destruction...."Conservative Islamists blew up the tomb of a 15th century Sufi scholar and burned down a library in the Libyan city of Zlitan. WTF just WTF....

Libya Islamists destroy Sufi shrines, library: military | Reuters

anything not muslim is .... BAD and MUST be destroyed. I have no doubt that since the pyramids and sphinx are not muslim.... they will all be destroyed.

it is a religion of hate and intolerance

They have they are mindless animals bent on destruction...."Conservative Islamists blew up the tomb of a 15th century Sufi scholar and burned down a library in the Libyan city of Zlitan. WTF just WTF....

anything not muslim is .... BAD and MUST be destroyed. I have no doubt that since the pyramids and sphinx are not muslim.... they will all be destroyed.

The US has been battling this since the First Barbary War 1801-1805 with Thomas Jefferson dealing with pirates who decided because they were muslin they had a right to plunder, enslave and kill in the name of the Koran.*

Recently some Muslim maniac beat his wife repeated over time, raped her and then when she sought a restraining order the creep stated that his Muslim religious belief allowed him to do this things with impunity. The court said fuck you...and more eloquently stated that religious belief do not trump the criminal code.

Nothing absolutely nothing that I have seen is redeemable with this stringent application of a 7th century dogma and mindset.

*"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."

The US has been battling this since the First Barbary War 1801-1805 with Thomas Jefferson dealing with pirates who decided because they were muslin they had a right to plunder, enslave and kill in the name of the Koran.*

Recently some Muslim maniac beat his wife repeated over time, raped her and then when she sought a restraining order the creep stated that his Muslim religious belief allowed him to do this things with impunity. The court said fuck you...and more eloquently stated that religious belief do not trump the criminal code.

Nothing absolutely nothing that I have seen is redeemable with this stringent application of a 7th century dogma and mindset.

*"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."

If we were really the global policemen that some people think we're. I can't see anything more important to peace on earth than BANNED ISLAM FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET. The fact that we haven't tells me that those people are full of shit.

i agree... they are several century's behind..... everything.

Typical American hubris.........

During this same time frame Pres. Jefferson owned African slaves and had a black concubine named Sally Hemmings whom he continually raped and had several children with. :cool:

the culture has a right to progress as it sees fit

relative too ?

It does but not impose it on others as has been demonstrated with European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims which function as microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law or on those countries which have secular law and Muslims push sharia law as the controlling authority

During this same time frame Pres. Jefferson owned African slaves and had a black concubine named Sally Hemmings whom he continually raped and had several children with. :cool:

You have no idea what you are talking about, therefore kindly research the issues you brought up and provide an analysis by which we can discuss it.

There's only a few things stupider and more backwards then a leftist follower

1# A MUSLIM. A backwards fucking muslims. A camel fucker!
2# A Negro that is still part of a tribe within Africa. This fuckers life is pointless.
3# A street coon in our cities that sucks off the welfare system
4# Finally your every day pon follow of marxism the leftist follower

This is a kind of amusing thread.

We're informed that fundmentalist Islamics want to destroy ancient monuments in Egypt and we're all supposed to be outraged.

But the same kind of right wing freaks demanding that we CARE about destruction of the pyrimids are ALSO advocating the destruction of OUR Republic and THAT, these traitors think, is perfectly okay.

I'm telling yas, these traitors are not exactly the brightest people on earth.

You have no idea what you are talking about, therefore kindly research the issues you brought up and provide an analysis by which we can discuss it.
Did Jefferson own slaves?

Yes

Did he own an African slave that he used as a concubine and impregnated?

Yes

So exactly what part of my post was incorrect?? :cool:

Did Jefferson own slaves?

Yes

Did he own an African slave that he used as a concubine and impregnated?

Yes

So exactly what part of my post was incorrect?? :cool:

As usual you are not reading the material, assimilating the content and citing that which needs to be discussed. You introduced spurious arguments and hope to make a reasonable rebuttal.

You have failed, should you wish to present a rebuttal then you must do that which is necessary do little reading regarding the events and issues I have raised.

i agree

doesn't change the fact that they are living several centuries in the past.... and are not progressing at all.

This is a kind of amusing thread.

We're informed that fundmentalist Islamics want to destroy ancient monuments in Egypt and we're all supposed to be outraged.

But the same kind of right wing freaks demanding that we CARE about destruction of the pyrimids are ALSO advocating the destruction of OUR Republic and THAT, these traitors think, is perfectly okay.

I'm telling yas, these traitors are not exactly the brightest people on earth.

Governments come and go and the Pyramid and the Sphinx have stood through over 3500 years of that and you want to compare the two? Our country is less than 250 years old. Would it be so surprising to see the government change? Our forefathers gave us the right to bear arms so we could overcome an abusive government. You don't think a government that gets us into debt to the tune of more than $1,000,000 a person is abusive? A government that has put the Muslims in charge in Egypt so that the pyramids and the sphinx are now in danger?

Americans have a strong independent streak and do not like other countries getting into our business.

So why would you expect different behavior from the citizens of other nations? :cool:

We are Americans, we are the most powerful, we have absolutely no respect for a bunch of mud people that an idea of recreation would be to muck around in the dirt and play Moroccan slap-jack tiddlywinks and go camel racing. Dude............ They are completely and totally backwards from us, they need to have American beliefs and values installed upon them.

I don't know how else I can explain, mud people are like an entire race of mentally challenged people.

......... Its wrong to take candy from a baby, but we still do it, not because we need it or want it, because its funny to see the baby cry and have no recourse what so ever about it.

That is the way it is, that is the way it has been, and THAT IS THE WAY ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE.

Forum List

Back