Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

Anyone that is NOT a citizen should NOT own property ANYWHERE in the usa. Period.

I have spoken. So let it be written. So let it be done. :tongue:

Oh..and Sharia will take over the USA over my dead gun blazing body. THIS woman bows to no man. Or woman, actually.

You are a fan of Yul Brenner? (The Ten Commandments)

Yul Brenner rocks. Too bad he's dead.

Against the mosque or for it, anyone who wants government to step in and strip property rights from an individual or company is a complete idiot who has an amazing amount of blind faith in government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

I see, so instead you prefer to have US taxpayer dollars given to the person who bought the property and then have your bureacrats think up some lie as to how them owning that property benefits government?

Aye aye aye

At this point the government has to seem fair. It is not allowing the Catholic church to rebuild (from damage on 9/11). The gov will face lawsuits if it shows discrimmination against Christians while allowing muslims to do what they are stopping the Christians from doing (and yes, it is the Christians property, and was before 9/11).

I see, so instead you prefer to have US taxpayer dollars given to the person who bought the property and then have your bureacrats think up some lie as to how them owning that property benefits government?

Aye aye aye

At this point the government has to seem fair. It is not allowing the Catholic church to rebuild (from damage on 9/11). The gov will face lawsuits if it shows discrimmination against Christians while allowing muslims to do what they are stopping the Christians from doing (and yes, it is the Christians property, and was before 9/11).

I haven't looked up the story but I'll assume what you're saying is true. If catholics own property they should be allowed to build the church, but a wrong being done to the catholics doesn't mean a wrong should be done to muslims.

I'm not the 2 wrongs make a right type.

Look...you can disagree with my opinion all you want. It won't CHANGE my opinion one iota. NYC is against it. It's THEIR city. THEIR dead. THEIR cops and firemen and people who were killed. They said NO. Instead of the "peaceful religion" saying "we understand and do not wish to offend" they more or less said fuck you..we are building it anyway.

Bring on the gay bars, says I. Make sure glowing neons lights are in the windows in arabic, english, spanish, asian, french advertising what is inside. And serve LOTS of juicy sweet smelling pork kabobs.

If my city didn't want me to put up a satelite dish but I had the right to I'd (in your words) say fuck you to the city and I'd put it up anyway.

Did your satelite dish kill 3000 people? No?
Then..apples and oranges.

Look...you can disagree with my opinion all you want. It won't CHANGE my opinion one iota. NYC is against it. It's THEIR city. THEIR dead. THEIR cops and firemen and people who were killed. They said NO. Instead of the "peaceful religion" saying "we understand and do not wish to offend" they more or less said fuck you..we are building it anyway.

Bring on the gay bars, says I. Make sure glowing neons lights are in the windows in arabic, english, spanish, asian, french advertising what is inside. And serve LOTS of juicy sweet smelling pork kabobs.

If my city didn't want me to put up a satelite dish but I had the right to I'd (in your words) say fuck you to the city and I'd put it up anyway.

I see what you're doing, saying terrorism=Islam. I doubt you'd object to gov't stepping in and stopping the building of a mosque anywhere in america.

You can spare yourself all this typing which too much accumulation could cause arthritis and just say "I hate muslims, that's why I don't want them to have any rights."

these people and their mosque... they didn't kill anyone either.

We are the only country in the world that would let this crap happen. I bet they find a way to make us pay for it or perhaps Libya will do it. How can we be so stupiD?

amazing. sean hannity digs up a nut to say what he wants him to say and people take it as somehow representative of what an entirely unrelated group wants to do by building a mosque.

absofuckinglutely amazing.

Building that mosque in that location is like germans building a statue of hitler at Auschwitz. Tacky. The difference between the two? The germans wouldn't want to cause a ruckus when the majority of them said a resounding NO, whereas the Iman insists it WILL be built regardless of what the people of NYC says.

sure. you keep believing that.

the rest of us will live in reality where we afford people religious freedom and property rights.

Starting trouble is one thing the Imam (and all Islamic nutballs) love doing...this is why they don't care what we think, they're going to keep pushing for what they want because that's what they do. I'm tired of them getting what they want, tired of our government giving them what they want...this is our country and the people of the US are the ones that should be giving the ok for something like this, not our govt that doesn't give a shit about what we want (proven with Obamacare!!!).

Religious freedom and property rights are going to be a thing of the past...

SLAP US IN THE FACE A FEW MORE TIMES OBAMA...I think he should go back to his own country too!

Building that mosque in that location is like germans building a statue of hitler at Auschwitz. Tacky. The difference between the two? The germans wouldn't want to cause a ruckus when the majority of them said a resounding NO, whereas the Iman insists it WILL be built regardless of what the people of NYC says.

the rest of us will live in reality where we afford people religious freedom and property rights.

Starting trouble is one thing the Imam (and all Islamic nutballs) love doing...this is why they don't care what we think, they're going to keep pushing for what they want because that's what they do. I'm tired of them getting what they want, tired of our government giving them what they want...this is our country and the people of the US are the ones that should be giving the ok for something like this, not our govt that doesn't give a shit about what we want (proven with Obamacare!!!).

Religious freedom and property rights are going to be a thing of the past...

SLAP US IN THE FACE A FEW MORE TIMES OBAMA...I think he should go back to his own country too!

"Religious freedom and property rights are going to be a thing of the past..."

Wow, you sound like you hate America more than any terrorist does.

amazing. sean hannity digs up a nut to say what he wants him to say and people take it as somehow representative of what an entirely unrelated group wants to do by building a mosque.

This has nothing to do with religious freedom! We non Bin Laden sympathizers don't want that indoor terrorist training camp built at ground zero!

Islamist Tells Hannity: U.S. Will Fall to Sharia

So, people actually still cannot see such things as the Ground Zero Mosque would be a step in this direction. Amazing!
You know, you are starting to seem familiar...did you post here under another screenname? :eusa_eh:

No, this is my original account.

To the average ear smart people often sound alike.
:doubt: You post EXACTLY like someone that was banned last month.

Sean Hannity "dug up this nut"? No. Christine Amanpour did. He tells us there are "no moderate Muslims". The guy may not be as nutty as we think

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back