Islamic State Executes Jordanian Pilot By Burning Him Alive

ISIS is no more Muslim than that group who demonstrates at funerals in the US is Christian.

Sorry, you are wrong.....the groups at funerals are not embracing Christian teachings in their actions.....these monsters are embracing muslim teachings..........you guys can say that all you want...but they will keep killing people according to their faith.....
:bs1:

Barbaric-
uncivilized, wild
terroristic-
An individual who uses violence, terror, and intimidation to achieve a result. See also terrorism.

When he spoke after his meeting, he called it a barbaric organization. Has he changed his tune? Good, but I promise it was under pressure, not because he thinks it. How often does he come back and change his tune? Over and over.

Most people's first words after hearing such would immediately call it what it is, as it is a pattern repeated over and over for decades upon decades.
The pilot was burned alive in a cage. And yet the term terrorist isn't used, but barbaric organization instead.
Statement by the President on ISIL The White House
you're right, barbaric organization is so much kinder than terrorist organization.

grow up.

Barbaric-
uncivilized, wild
terroristic-
An individual who uses violence, terror, and intimidation to achieve a result. See also terrorism.

When he spoke after his meeting, he called it a barbaric organization. Has he changed his tune? Good, but I promise it was under pressure, not because he thinks it. How often does he come back and change his tune? Over and over.

Most people's first words after hearing such would immediately call it what it is, as it is a pattern repeated over and over for decades upon decades.
The pilot was burned alive in a cage. And yet the term terrorist isn't used, but barbaric organization instead.
Statement by the President on ISIL The White House
you're right, barbaric organization is so much kinder than terrorist organization.

grow up.
so in your mind terrorists aren't barbaric?

These inhumane savages, barbarians reflect the true nature of radical Islam which must be defeated at all cost!

What next brutality will these monsters dream up?

These inhumane savages, barbarians reflect the true nature of radical Islam which must be defeated at all cost!

What next brutality will these monsters dream up?

I dread to think. But it seems they're also trying to whip up instability within Jordan, and it's support of the U.S. booming campaign against ISIS . The implications are very worrying. Obama has to show a strong attitude in foreign policy. Healing the world hasn't happened.

The US should do nothing. Absolutely nothing. The soldier wasn't American. Other nations need to step up....because if we take the lead, there will be no followers...Euromites and the rest will simply let us put our soldiers in harms way and let us spend our $$ to fight a world issue. When the rest of the world is ready to destroy these savages then we can lead. There was another terror attack by the killer Muslims in France...let France do something.

Jordan....no need to show higher ground...burn that bitch too.

The US should do nothing. Absolutely nothing. The soldier wasn't American. Other nations need to step up....because if we take the lead, there will be no followers...Euromites and the rest will simply let us put our soldiers in harms way and let us spend our $$ to fight a world issue. When the rest of the world is ready to destroy these savages then we can lead. There was another terror attack by the killer Muslims in France...let France do something.

Nutz, they have an American hostage if I'm not mistaken.

Nutz, they have an American hostage if I'm not mistaken.
Actually, I think you are right...when they kill her...we still should stand steady until the world is ready to fuck them up. Obama isn't gonna do it, and if he tries, he isn't gonna do it right. Let's wait and get EVERYONE pissed off at ISIS so we can engage in total war instead of this drone and airstrike nonsense.

I agree, it's time for Europe to take the lead, but if they are not willing to really hit back hard, then we wont have any choice but to respond.

Forum List

Back