Islamic State Executes Jordanian Pilot By Burning Him Alive

Lower the stupid bitch feet first into a tree shredder. Slowly. I'll work the rope.

obama sure knows how to pick his friends.

This is who this regime wants to apologize to.

ISIS is made up of monsters.

We should find the biggest concentration of them and launch some missles. Who the hell follows monsters like these shitbags??

The executions in Jordan should be in public, in broad daylight, recorded on thousands of cell phones, tweeted around the world moments after the bodies stop twitching. I suggest running them over with a medium size vehicle....like a dog in the street....and don't bury the remains...feed the dogs.

If this is true, it not only shows that these inbreds are not only the most barbaric people on the planet today, but it shows that beheading hasn't generated the kind of fear they have wanted.

It's time to fire bomb ISIS like we did the Germans in Dresden. To hell with collateral damage.

We should show solidarity with Jordan and execute the muslim shitheads we have in GITMO.

wow

Jordan said it would try and execute all isis prisoners if they killed him.

I imagine their deaths will be similar.

I'd like America to stay outta shit like this, but this scum needs killing

Remember, they're not Islamic Terrorists!

They're poor misunderstood pyromaniacs in need of counseling.

They are Muslims. Why can't we call them what they are. They are trash and should not be allowed in the U.S. And other civilized countries.

So is the guy they burned. Lumping all Muslims together as targets like that makes one pretty ideologically similar to ISIS.

Remember, they're not Islamic Terrorists!

They're poor misunderstood pyromaniacs in need of counseling.

Labels have power; I'm not much for empowering ISIS, nor about catering to American domestic politicking, I'm more interested in destroying ISIS as an organization.

I'm sure Sunni or Freddie or Georgie will be along soon to inform us it was Jews that staged the whole thing.

Not only isis, but al qaida, taliban, etc., etc., et.Remember the soldiers/contractors burned to death and hung from a bridge in Iraq?
ISIS is made up of monsters.

We should find the biggest concentration of them and launch some missles. Who the hell follows monsters like these shitbags??

They are to Islam what the nazis were to Germany. I can't imagine FDR never referring to nazi Germany.
And someone needs to point out to the brain drain in the White House that the 'I' in ISIS that the hack has no problem pronouncing does in fact stand for Islamic. So he's not getting away with not referring to Islam as much as he believes he is.

I doubt Congress will invite them to address a joint session.

But it's easy to believe Our Kenyan Emperor might invite them to a "joint" session in The Rose Garden. Or at least for a non-alcoholic beer.

Meanwhile, time for Jordan to off their prisoner then, basted with pig fat, roast her sorry ass. But gotta let the heat kill her; that's apparently OK with Moe Hammond*; only a big thing if cremated AFTER death and it needs to be a big thing..

* Islamic wholesale merchant of prayer rugs and slightly soiled Korans

They are Muslims. Why can't we call them what they are. They are trash and should not be allowed in the U.S. And other civilized countries.

So is the guy they burned. Lumping all Muslims together as targets like that makes one pretty ideologically similar to ISIS.

Just a "few bad apples" right? The whole damn orchard is rotten and should be put through a tree shredder.

Warning graphic below

The final five minutes of the video show the caged pilot, his clothing apparently doused in gasoline as the fuel is lit. His screams are audible as he collapses to his knees. After being killed, the burned man and the cage are buried by a bulldozer, with his hands above ground. The video ends with ISIS offering "100 golden Dinars" for any Muslims in Jordan who kill other Jordanian pilots, whose names, pictures and hometowns are shown. This is a sanitized version of the actual act.

th

Forum List

Back