Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

Islam in America before Columbus
Hisham Zoubeir, 14 February 1998
Before I begin this article, I would like to extend my thanks to the creators of the Internet. It was there that I found my research on the topic that follows, and it is to the people who wrote the various articles and references that credit for this article should go to. I merely put two and two together for the benefit of those reading this now.
The history surrounding the followers of our proud faith is one of two shades; the truth and the lie. The lies surrounding our history have been spread to every corner of the globe; that we were and are (?) barbarians, no better than animals. The truth is that although there were certain parts of history that do show that some of our followers were ruthless and brutal (such as the Ottoman Empire), this is not unlike every nation and country in the world. And we have a much more worthy things to focus on.

Before the West declared themselves the great scientists of the earth, before their own Renaissance, Muslims already were making discoveries in science that took the West hundreds of years to even begin to imagine. What a shame that people in Europe were being persecuted by the Church for their suppositions that the earth was round; they should have come to the Islamic world--- an Afghan Muslim had proved that in 793 C.E.!

However, the studying of the universe brought forth more questions, and more curiosity. The Muslims in West Africa were so intrigued by what was on the other side of the Great Sea, that they began their expeditions into the great unknown. Early reports of these travels are sketchy, but we can be sure that they crossed the Atlantic by 889 C.E.

That was 603 years before Columbus. And that is not counting the actual physical evidence in the United States today that dates back even further; however, we do know, as De Lacy O'Leary pointed out, that Muslims definitely had the scientific knowledge and skill to make journeys across the Atlantic ocean.

We were in the Americas, hundreds of years before Columbus, and of that we can be sure.

Well, I think Russia does pretty much slaughter your fellow Muslim Chechnyans, despite your refusal.

Post 1
Islam in the Caucasus predates the modern state of Russia by five hundred years.

Post 2
Hisham Zoubeir, 14 February 1998
Before I begin this article, I would like to extend my thanks to the creators of the Internet. It was there that I found my research on the topic that follows, and it is to the people who wrote the various articles and references that credit for this article should go to. I merely put two and two together for the benefit of those reading this now.
The history surrounding the followers of our proud faith is one of two shades; the truth and the lie. The lies surrounding our history have been spread to every corner of the globe; that we were and are (?) barbarians, no better than animals. The truth is that although there were certain parts of history that do show that some of our followers were ruthless and brutal (such as the Ottoman Empire), this is not unlike every nation and country in the world. And we have a much more worthy things to focus on.

Before the West declared themselves the great scientists of the earth, before their own Renaissance, Muslims already were making discoveries in science that took the West hundreds of years to even begin to imagine. What a shame that people in Europe were being persecuted by the Church for their suppositions that the earth was round; they should have come to the Islamic world--- an Afghan Muslim had proved that in 793 C.E.!

However, the studying of the universe brought forth more questions, and more curiosity. The Muslims in West Africa were so intrigued by what was on the other side of the Great Sea, that they began their expeditions into the great unknown. Early reports of these travels are sketchy, but we can be sure that they crossed the Atlantic by 889 C.E.

That was 603 years before Columbus. And that is not counting the actual physical evidence in the United States today that dates back even further; however, we do know, as De Lacy O'Leary pointed out, that Muslims definitely had the scientific knowledge and skill to make journeys across the Atlantic ocean.

We were in the Americas, hundreds of years before Columbus, and of that we can be sure.

Post 3
Hey, look! A non-sequitur! :cuckoo:

Wow.

Well, I think Russia does pretty much slaughter your fellow Muslim Chechnyans, despite your refusal.
Russian terrorist operations in Chechnya were called off last year. Now, the tasks of expelling Kadyrov's puppet government and securing independence for the rest of the North Caucasus remain.

Indeed. Perhaps I can be of some assistance.

800px-Russia_USA_Locator.png

Chechnya is located in Russia, the green country. Your article deals with America, the orange country.

The Muslims Discovered Australia

Sheikh Al-Hilali also claims that Afghan Muslims preceded Captain Cook in his discovery of Australia: [11] "Australia is an old-new continent. The Europeans issued a false birth certificate for it when the British seafarer Captain James Cook reached it. However, Australia already had the most ancient race of men on the face of the earth – the Aborigine people… They continue to live their primitive lives to this very day.
"But when you become acquainted with their traditions among their tribes, you find that they have customs such as circumcision, marriage ceremonies, respect for tribal elders, and burial of the dead – all customs that show that they were connected to ancient Islamic culture before the Europeans set foot in Australia.

MEMRI - Middle East Media Research Institute

I think that a current event board should have at least one thread about a terrorist attack that killed 36 this morning. I'll do a poll to see who thinks that this type of attack is possible/probable here in the US.

Oh, I see. The verbal diarrhea you've been excreting all over this thread is your crazy little way of suggesting that my claim regarding Islam and the Caucasus is inaccurate. It's a generally accepted historical fact that the population of the Caucasus converted to Islam between the 16th and 19th centuries.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060915080123/http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~bsp/caucasus/articles/nichols_1995-chechen.pdf

This source mentions the 17th century instead, so I suppose I'll revise my statement and say that Islam in the Caucasus preceded the modern state of Russia by 400 years. Now, shouldn't you be busy condoning a genocide or something?

So muslims killed people there before ,were not dealt with properly , and now they are doing it again and whining about it. BFD.

So muslims killed people there before ,
Please prove that Islam was spread in the Caucasus by "killing people."

were not dealt with properly,
You can go ahead and say killed. It's rather obvious that you'd like nothing more than to see Muslims slaughtered.

and now they are doing it again and whining about it. BFD.
I suppose your ignorance should come as no surprise. What you have to say does not interest me. Attempting to discuss something with a person who hates a certain group to such an extent that he blames them for absolutely everything is an exercise in futility.

Forum List

Back