Islam - Tolerance and Peace

Yet we don't see Christians killing every day in the name of God as Muslims do. Comparing Christians and Muslims in this regard is completely dishonest.

You're talking about terrorists. Militant extremists/terrorist/fanatics who misuse the religion for harm doing are a small number relative to the 1.5 billion practicing Muslims in the world. If you want to talk about Muslims you have to decide which Muslims in what country? Women are 50% of all practicing Muslims but the number of women engaging in terrorism is very small. How about the children who are practicing Muslims? Are they evil too?
Population of Muslims around the world

Should we encourage the same percentage of Christian to start killing muslims (since it is such a small percentage). It wouldn't be a bad thing because all those other practicing Christians would be peaceful.... what does knowledge, wisdom, counsil, and fortitude mean to you? Why don't you tell us all to lay down and let them have their way with us?

RGS- I feel sorry for you. You hate 1.5 billion people. That's an inconceivable (to me) number of people to hate. I don't think its very smart or skillful to get stuck in rage and hate. It's possible to love and still hold people accountable for their misdeeds.

Consider the potential to cultivate loving kindness toward the world's people. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with terrorists and insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why don't you pray for them? Pray that these people who are so misguided have the causes and conditions to live in an open society. Pray that they not be influenced by terrorists. Don't culivate a holy war. There is nothing holy about death and destruction, anger and hatred. Why pick up your cue card from terrorists? They need to be stopped but wiping out innocent people isn't the answer. You're right that much harm is done in the name of Islam. Don't copy them and wage war in the name of Jesus.

You're a man of religion. Use that religion to open your mind and heart. Show others the way through your loving kindness. Both loving kindness and skillful means are necessary to combat terrorism. Pray we have both qualites in abundance.

There is much we could talk about. It's not necessary to get bogged down in name calling. I'm sorry that I insulted you. That was wrong of me.

We could discuss the actual conditions in the countries you named. We could look the specific crimes against humanity smack in the face and vow to end them. We could discuss the complexity of causes and conditions that foster terrorism. Neither of us are Muslims. It doesn't make sense to pretend we understand that religion without actually talking to any Muslims.

We can talk about all these things. You may choose not to. It may be more satisfying to you to call me names instead of discussing alternate ideas.

I see things differently from you. I disagree with you. No more, no less. It's just another point of view. You think your view is correct and you see things clearly. I think I'm seeing things clearly. We're at an impasse.

I read your post and welcome any links. I've even been known to concede a point (if I have to) and change my mind.

I know this from the depth of my being. Not all Muslim people are bad. Not all Muslims are terrorists. Muslims are human beings.

Skydancer,
Since you are sooo full of .... knowledge and love, why don't you go to one of these muslim countries and tell them how great they are. I bet you will not last one day in 'general population' before some 'peaceful muslim' denounces you and you are sentenced to some horrid punishement or execution.
Try speaking to a muslim man in a muslim country when you are not accompanied by a male relative. Maybe they will be nice and just kidnapp you and 'threaten' to have several men rape you until you convert (this is currently being done to Christian girls, not that you would care because you counted, like three Christian terrorists in the last thirty-forty years, so they all must deserve it), or maybe they will just kill you on the spot. Please let us know how that experiment goes.

It looks as if the OP wasted a great deal of time putting together a strawman argument. There are no truly Islamic societies in existence today, only apostate governments that masquerade as such while enacting policies that contradict the law of Allah (SWT).

When we begin recognizing God's sovereignty over us once again, our society will embody the Islamic principles set forth in this treatise, written by a "radical extremist":

Maulana Maududi - Human Rights in Islam

Are the leaders, muslim? Is sharia law used in those countries? They are islamic societies. What happens when the muslims flee persecution of their homeland and form communities in other places? How many of them bring the same violence and intolerance towards anything non-muslim?

Jesus commands us in Matthew 5:9-11: “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called
sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all
kinds of evil against you because of me.” In Luke 10:5, Jesus commands us: „When you enter a
house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’” And Jesus’ brother, James, rightly echoes his brother’s
words when he says: “Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.” (James
3:18).

Similarly, Jesus’ apostle, Paul, writes in Romans 12:17-18: “Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on
you, live at peace with everyone.” In 1 Timothy 2:1-2 Paul extends this command to the
political world: “I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be
made for everyone, for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet
lives in all godliness and holiness.”

Are Christians called to be peacemakers or not?

The easiest way to live in peace: be powerful enough to destroy your enemy. Defend yourself. Defend the weak. Yeshua was not a weakling. He had courage and strength. He could outwit the leaders of both jewish movements that laid several traps for him.
If you don't believe in the Bible, why are you using it to try and control others behavior?

Jesus commands us in Matthew 5:9-11: “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called
sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all
kinds of evil against you because of me.” In Luke 10:5, Jesus commands us: „When you enter a
house, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’” And Jesus’ brother, James, rightly echoes his brother’s
words when he says: “Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.” (James
3:18).

Similarly, Jesus’ apostle, Paul, writes in Romans 12:17-18: “Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on
you, live at peace with everyone.” In 1 Timothy 2:1-2 Paul extends this command to the
political world: “I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be
made for everyone, for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet
lives in all godliness and holiness.”

Are Christians called to be peacemakers or not?

The easiest way to live in peace: be powerful enough to destroy your enemy. Defend yourself. Defend the weak. Yeshua was not a weakling. He had courage and strength. He could outwit the leaders of both jewish movements that laid several traps for him.
If you don't believe in the Bible, why are you using it to try and control others behavior?

I'm not trying to control anyone elses behavior. Last time I checked I was in a dialogue. An eye for an eye is not the Buddha's way. The Buddha's way is peace and non-violence.

Look what it does to your mind. Stop immersing yourself in violence.

That IS funny! An apologist for Islam tells a non-Muslim to "stop immersing yourself in violence"!

Thanks for the laugh.

Your credibility completely shot to hell, you're dismissed. You provided NOTHING to refute what I posted in the OP. You used tired worn out platitudes that NO thinking person accepts. Any further attempts to reason with you would be wasted. If I explained it to the cat, the cat would get it. You don't.

I don't go to hate sites and read every ugly detail committed by a terrorist or extremist, you do.

You immerse yourself in violence and that feeds your bigotry.

Maybe if you watched four muslim men hold a bound Nicholus Berg, while a fifth man slowly sawed his head off, while he WAS alive, you would get over your bigotry and ignorance of what these people 'tolerate'.

Is that what you meant about them being tolerant: they tolerate women and children being raped (if their own family members commit the rape, then the raped must suffer an 'honor killing), they tolerate men that blow up people on pilgrimage, they tolerate men that use poisonous gas on their own people, they tolerate the hate coming from almost every mosque, they tolerate lies in school books about other races, they tolerate their leaders telling them that they cannot read other religious books or material, they tolerate the women being told how to dress in public, they tolerate the poverty and wast this religion brings to any area it controls.

That IS funny! An apologist for Islam tells a non-Muslim to "stop immersing yourself in violence"!

Thanks for the laugh.

Your credibility completely shot to hell, you're dismissed. You provided NOTHING to refute what I posted in the OP. You used tired worn out platitudes that NO thinking person accepts. Any further attempts to reason with you would be wasted. If I explained it to the cat, the cat would get it. You don't.

I don't go to hate sites and read every ugly detail committed by a terrorist or extremist, you do.

You immerse yourself in violence and that feeds your bigotry.

Maybe if you watched four muslim men hold a bound Nicholus Berg, while a fifth man slowly sawed his head off, while he WAS alive, you would get over your bigotry and ignorance of what these people 'tolerate'.

Is that what you meant about them being tolerant: they tolerate women and children being raped (if their own family members commit the rape, then the raped must suffer an 'honor killing), they tolerate men that blow up people on pilgrimage, they tolerate men that use poisonous gas on their own people, they tolerate the hate coming from almost every mosque, they tolerate lies in school books about other races, they tolerate their leaders telling them that they cannot read other religious books or material, they tolerate the women being told how to dress in public, they tolerate the poverty and wast this religion brings to any area it controls.

You hate them, they have power over you. What power does the average citizen have over violent crime? Not much. How many Muslims, if any, do you know?

Last edited:
Jim Jones, David Koresh and Meir Kahane do not typify Christianity and Judaism in the eyes of the civilized West, but those same eyes are prone to see Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar as typifying Islam," Richard Bulliet.

Islam is not a homogenous religion. It is divided into many subgroups, including Sunni, Shi'ite, and Sufi. A very small, radical, hate-filled, extremist, Fundamentalist, terrorist wing does exist. So too does a much larger peaceful, moderate wing. Unfortunately, the former seem to capture all the media's attention, while the latter is rarely heard from.

This phenomenon is true of most religions. Consider the over 1,000 Christian groups in North America. They include some hate-filled groups as well:

The Christian Identity movement.
Various white supremacist organizations which usually consider themselves to be Christians.
The terrorists who blew up the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

The spread of terrorism within Islam appears to be due to the presence and interaction of a number of factors:

A general renaissance of the religion of Islam throughout North Africa, the Middle East and parts of Asia.
The after-effects of previous colonial oppression of Muslim countries
Authoritarian dictatorships in the Middle East -- many of which are artificially propped up with American foreign policy -- with their depressing record of corruption, civil rights violations, and low standard of living. This results in a loss of hope among their public.
The lack of separation between religion and the state in Muslim countries.
Two main conflicts: One of overwhelming importance in Palestine between Jews and Muslims; one in Kashmir between Hindus and Muslims.

The religion of Islam

These are known terrorist acts committed in TWO days (they were slow days)

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace
"He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause"
Muhammad, prophet of Islam

2010.07.06 (Ghazni, Afghanistan) - Six construction workers are kidnapped by Sunni hardliners and then murdered in captivity.
2010.07.06 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shia civilian is killed by Sunni gunmen.
2010.07.06 (Mosul, Iraq) - Two women are brutally shot to death by Jihadis passing by in a car.
2010.07.06 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Six Shiite pilgrims are dismembered by Sunni bombers in three attacks.
2010.07.05 (Labadhagah, Somalia) - Rival Islamic groups clash, leaving eight dead in drive-by assassinations.
2010.07.05 (Mosul, Iraq) - A 54-year-old Christian father of three bleeds to death after Islamists bomb his car in a targeted attack.

Please count the number of obvious muslim terrorist organiztions. Please count the number of Christian terrorists organizations and post them back here (if you are truly searching for the truth), otherwise, we will know you are just interested in propoganda, not 'enlightenment'.

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of designated terrorist organizations by national governments, former governments and inter-governmental organizations, where the proscription has a significant impact on the group's activities. Many organizations that are accused of being a terrorist organization deny using terrorism as a military tactic to achieve their goals, and there is no international consensus on the legal definition of terrorism.

This listing does not include states or governmental organizations, which are considered under state terrorism, or unaffiliated individuals accused of terrorism, which are considered under lone wolf terrorism. This list also excludes groups that might be widely considered terrorist, but who are not officially so designated according to the criteria specified above.

Abu Nidal Organization [1]
Abu Sayyaf Group [2] [1]
African National Congress [3][4]
Al-Aqsa e.V.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Al-Badr
Al Ghurabaa
al-Haramain Foundation
Al Ittihad Al Islamia
al-Qa'ida [2] [1]
al-Qa'ida in Iraq [2]
al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb [2]
Al-Umar-Mujahideen
All Tripura Tiger Force
Ansar al-Islam [2]
Ansar us-Sunna
Armed Islamic Group [1]
Asbat al-Ansar [1]
Aum Shinrikyo [1]
Babbar Khalsa [1]
Babbar Khalsa International [1]
Baluchistan Liberation Army
Communist Party of India (Maoist)
Communist Party of the Philippines/
New People's Army
Continuity Irish Republican Army
Cumann na mBan
Deendar Anjuman
Dukhtaran-E-Millat
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Euskadi ta Askatasuna [1]
Fatah al-Islam
Fianna na hÉireann
Gama'a al-Islamiyya
GRAPO
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front
Hamas [5] [1] [6]
Harakat-ul-Jihad-ul-Islami
Harakat-ul-Jihad-ul-Islami (Bangladesh)
Harakat ul-Mujahidin [1]
Harakat-Ul-Mujahideen/Alami
Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin
Hezbollah [7] [1] [8]
Hizb ut-Tahrir
Hizbul Mujahideen
Holy Land Foundation
for Relief and Development
Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council
Informal Anarchist Federation[9]
International Sikh Youth Federation [1]
Islamic Army of Aden [1]
Islamic Jihad — Jamaat of the Mujahideen
Islamic Jihad Union
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Irish National Liberation Army
Irish People's Liberation Organisation
Irish Republican Army
Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Jaish-e-Mohammed [1]
Jamaat ul-Furquan
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh
Jamiat ul-Ansar
Jamiat-e Islami
Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
Jemaah Islamiya [1]
Jund Ash Sham
Kach and Kahane Chai
Kanglei Yaol Kanba Lup
Kangleipak Communist Party
Khalistan Commando Force
Khuddam ul-Islam
Kurdistan Freedom Falcons
Kurdistan Workers' Party [1]
Lashkar-e-Toiba [1]
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi [1]
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) [10] [1] [11]
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
Loyalist Volunteer Force
Manipur People's Liberation Front
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
Mujahedin-e Khalq [12]
Muslim Brotherhood
National Democratic Front of Bodoland
National Liberation Army
National Liberation Front of Tripura
Nuclei Armati per il Comunismo
Nuclei di Iniziativa Proletaria
Nuclei Territoriali Antimperialisti
Nucleo di Iniziativa Proletaria Rivoluzionaria
Orange Volunteers
Palestine Liberation Front [1]
Palestinian Islamic Jihad [1]
People's Congress of Ichkeria and Dagestan [13]
People's Liberation Army of Manipur
People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine [1]
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-
General Command [1]
Real IRA [14]
Red Brigades for the construction
of the Combative Communist Party
Red Hand Commando
Red Hand Defenders
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
Revolutionary Nuclei
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary People's Front
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front
Revolutionary Struggle
Saor Éire
Saviour Sect
Shining Path[15]
Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan
Social Reform Society
Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage
Stichting Al Aqsa
Students Islamic Movement of India
Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus [13]
Takfir wal-Hijra
Taliban
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi
Tamil Nadu Liberation Army
Tamil National Retrieval Troops
Ulster Defence Association
Ulster Freedom Fighters
Ulster Volunteer Force
United Liberation Front of Asom
United National Liberation Front
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia
Vanguards of Conquest [1]
World Tamil Movement [1]

There ARE groups that use Christianity (selectively). They are criticized and ridiculed by 'most' other Christians. It is not so with islam.
You listed a few occurences that could 'broadly' be considered acts of 'Christian terrorists'. Now compare that to the thousands and thousands of acts committed by muslim terrorists (extremists). Maybe it is just me, but it seems like a HUGE discrepency in the numbers. Maybe you have just never noticed before. Tolerating EVIL is SUPPORTING EVIL.

I don't dispute your list of Islamic terrorist groups. There are no equivalent numbers of Christian terrorist groups. There are Christians however who engage in religious war and terrorism, abeit a smaller number. Most Christians are peaceful. What I assert is that not ALL Muslims are terrorists. The majority of the world's Muslims are living in peace going about the business of life just like the rest of us.

Just because you hate them doesn't mean I have to.

Here we go, again, with the hate thing. Where do you see that I hate muslims? I point out what I do see: their hatred of all things about this country. I point out where they are wrong. Since you seem to have no problem pointing out all the past 'Christian' discrepencies, why don't you try being fair with the muslims.

Since you gave no number for the muslim terrorist organizations, it seems you are unwilling to see the truth, enlightenment, facts, non-propoganda, etc. Again, this is passive aggressive BEHAVIOR.

There are Christian terrorists, (think Northern Ireland, for example) but no one thinks all Christians are terrorist. Just like some passage in the Q'uran are violent, some Bible passages are violent too. Yet, we wouldn't say that those who study the bible are violent.

There are some horrible goings on in the world in the name of Islam. I read plenty of stories. The goings on in Somalia alone are chilling. I posit that just like most Christians are peaceful, the majority of practicing Muslims are peaceful too.

Do you think like Ann Coulter's view is right? "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." 1.5 billion human beings? Luckily, Ann Coulter doesn't speak for many Christians.

Counter terrorism by not giving in to paranoia. Terrorism is real. Islamophobia is bigotry.

Funny, when Ann Coulter suggest what the muslims intend to do to the rest of the world (using Christianity instead of islam), you have a problem with it. When the muslims are actively engaged in that process, you swallow the koolaid and pronounce them peaceful.

Search for the truth, not what you want to hear.

You misrepresent my position. I'm not a world domination proponent of any religion. Theocracy is a disaster. Even in Tibet it was wrong.

Defending evil is propogating it, no matter what form it takes.

Funny, when Ann Coulter suggest what the muslims intend to do to the rest of the world (using Christianity instead of islam), you have a problem with it. When the muslims are actively engaged in that process, you swallow the koolaid and pronounce them peaceful.

You misrepresent my position. I'm not a world domination proponent of any religion. Theocracy is a disaster. Even in Tibet it was wrong.

Defending evil is propogating it, no matter what form it takes.

Clarify your position. Who is propagating evil?

Last edited:
These are known terrorist acts committed in TWO days (they were slow days)

Your name is logical4u....lets see if you live up to it. I removed the out-of-context Islamic quotes, they get in the way and provide nothing of substance without their context.

2010.07.06 (Ghazni, Afghanistan) - Six construction workers are kidnapped by Sunni hardliners and then murdered in captivity.
2010.07.06 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shia civilian is killed by Sunni gunmen.
2010.07.06 (Mosul, Iraq) - Two women are brutally shot to death by Jihadis passing by in a car.
2010.07.06 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Six Shiite pilgrims are dismembered by Sunni bombers in three attacks.
2010.07.05 (Labadhagah, Somalia) - Rival Islamic groups clash, leaving eight dead in drive-by assassinations.
2010.07.05 (Mosul, Iraq) - A 54-year-old Christian father of three bleeds to death after Islamists bomb his car in a targeted attack.

In two days we have:
4 "terrorist" attacks in countries at war, with weak governments and political instability.
1 attack in Somalia - a country generally regarded as a failed state, with almost no government holding it together, and it is generally lawless.
1 attack in Pakistan, an Islamic country undergoing fighting with Islamic fundamentalists.

When a country is at war - particularly civil war - calling an act, "terrorist", is iffy. War sucks for civilians caught up in it.

Please count the number of obvious muslim terrorist organiztions. Please count the number of Christian terrorists organizations and post them back here (if you are truly searching for the truth), otherwise, we will know you are just interested in propoganda, not 'enlightenment'.

You can't simply go by name alone. There are a number of organizations that are involved in regional or ethnic conflicts for example, despite being Muslim, they would not be categorized as "Islamist". Right now, there are a lot of Islamic terrorist groups because there is a lot of unrest and political instability and war in predominately Islamic countries. That just happens to be the way it is now. 50 years ago, the picture was different.

There ARE groups that use Christianity (selectively). They are criticized and ridiculed by 'most' other Christians. It is not so with islam.

Oh, the old reliable "they aren't real Christians" argument. Baloney. It was interesting to see the twisting and turning when what's-his-face killed the baby-killer-abortionist-doc. There were a number of "Christians" who condemned it out of one side of the mouth while applauding with a great big "BUT" out of the other.

Lets look at the use of religion "selectively". If Christians engage in violence, they are using their religion "selectively" but if Muslims engage in violence...what, it's their religion? How hypocritical. Equally hypocritical is the selective ignoring of the many Muslims denouncing terrorism and violence. It's not reported much by the MSM, but then - violence is sexy, peace is not.

The problem is not one of specific religions but of fundamentalism and extremism. Religion is the tool, and it's quite easy to cherry pick any of the Abrahamic religions to justify violence.

You listed a few occurences that could 'broadly' be considered acts of 'Christian terrorists'. Now compare that to the thousands and thousands of acts committed by muslim terrorists (extremists). Maybe it is just me, but it seems like a HUGE discrepency in the numbers. Maybe you have just never noticed before. Tolerating EVIL is SUPPORTING EVIL.

You got one word right: extremists.

But you also have to look at WHERE most of those occurences are: the bulk of them, I will wager, are in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia.

I also think it's a bad idea - in illogical one - to label things like this in terms of "good" and "evil".

When is it a "terrorist" and when is it a "freedom fighter"
When is it justifiable "war" and when is it "terrorism"
What is the difference between war and terrorism?
It's all a matter of labels - but labels define the politics of acceptance and condemnation and those labels are determined by which ever side holds power.

I don't dispute your list of Islamic terrorist groups. There are no equivalent numbers of Christian terrorist groups. There are Christians however who engage in religious war and terrorism, abeit a smaller number. Most Christians are peaceful. What I assert is that not ALL Muslims are terrorists. The majority of the world's Muslims are living in peace going about the business of life just like the rest of us.

Here we go, again, with the hate thing. Where do you see that I hate muslims? I point out what I do see: their hatred of all things about this country. I point out where they are wrong. Since you seem to have no problem pointing out all the past 'Christian' discrepencies, why don't you try being fair with the muslims.

Since you gave no number for the muslim terrorist organizations, it seems you are unwilling to see the truth, enlightenment, facts, non-propoganda, etc. Again, this is passive aggressive BEHAVIOR.

You do not understand my position. You seem to think ALL or the majority of Muslims support terrorism and I don't. RGS thinks ALL Muslims are evil. I do not.

As if your long list of terrorist organizations. I agree its quite a few. That doesn't mean I think there are 1.5 billion Islamic terrorists out to get ya. How many Muslims do you know in America? Have you ever visited a Mosque? I have.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't appreciate you calling me passive aggressive. I am a passionate supporter of non-violence in whatever form it takes. There is no such thing as a holy war I don't care what religion.

Last edited:
There are Christian terrorists, (think Northern Ireland, for example) but no one thinks all Christians are terrorist. Just like some passage in the Q'uran are violent, some Bible passages are violent too. Yet, we wouldn't say that those who study the bible are violent.

There are some horrible goings on in the world in the name of Islam. I read plenty of stories. The goings on in Somalia alone are chilling. I posit that just like most Christians are peaceful, the majority of practicing Muslims are peaceful too.

Do you think like Ann Coulter's view is right? "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." 1.5 billion human beings? Luckily, Ann Coulter doesn't speak for many Christians.

Counter terrorism by not giving in to paranoia. Terrorism is real. Islamophobia is bigotry.

Good advice. You going to take it?

The "truth" is seldom black and white.

You do not understand my position. You seem to think ALL or the majority of Muslims support terrorism and I don't. RGS thinks ALL Muslims are evil. I do not.

As if your long list of terrorist organizations. I agree its quite a few. That doesn't mean I think there are 1.5 billion Islamic terrorists out to get ya. How many Muslims do you know in America? Have you ever visited a Mosque? I have.

I don't know what you're talking about but I don't appreciate you calling me passive aggressive. I am a passionate supporter of non-violence in whatever form it takes. There is no such thing as a holy war I don't care what religion.

All Muslims believe in world wide conquest. A few are willing to wait for time and breeding to do it for them, the majority are not. I do not know if they are all evil but I know they are all my enemy. I know that they, not I declared war on us. I know that they not us would put to death all gays, that they not us will not tolerate any religion except Islam. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

All Muslims believe in world wide conquest. A few are willing to wait for time and breeding to do it for them, the majority are not. I do not know if they are all evil but I know they are all my enemy. I know that they, not I declared war on us. I know that they not us would put to death all gays, that they not us will not tolerate any religion except Islam. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

Have you interviewed all Muslims on earth? Are you God almighty that you can read the minds of all Muslims? Your post is bigotry and arrogance. Bad combination.

Right. Like all Christians believe in the literal Kingdom of God on earth - a world-wide Christian conquest - when Jesus returns.

...To Jesus and His disciples, the term Kingdom of God meant a government that would be established on earth. They anticipated that its arrival would amount to nothing less than a sweeping, overwhelming change in the world order....​

(sarcasm off)

Last edited:

Right. Like all Christians believe in the literal Kingdom of God on earth - a world-wide Christian conquest - when Jesus returns.

...To Jesus and His disciples, the term Kingdom of God meant a government that would be established on earth. They anticipated that its arrival would amount to nothing less than a sweeping, overwhelming change in the world order....​

(sarcasm off)

Neubarth does.

Have you interviewed all Muslims on earth? Are you God almighty that you can read the minds of all Muslims? Your post is bigotry and arrogance. Bad combination.

You are BEYOND IGNORANT. ALL MUSLIMS believe in the Koran and the teachings of Mohammad. YOU DUMB ASS. It is a tenant of faith for Muslims that the entire human population on this planet must worship Mohammad and be Muslim.

Your stupid drivel is exactly why we will probably be over run by Muslims. because people like you are just to damn STUPID to understand reality and facts.

We have 2 choices when it comes to the Islamic religion. Wait for them to out breed us ( which a minority of Muslims are willing to wait for) or be conquered by holy war by Muslims. BUT you are to fucking stupid to know basic facts like this and are exactly why we will eventually lose.

You are BEYOND IGNORANT. ALL MUSLIMS believe in the Koran and the teachings of Mohammad. YOU DUMB ASS. It is a tenant of faith for Muslims that the entire human population on this planet must worship Mohammad and be Muslim.

Your stupid drivel is exactly why we will probably be over run by Muslims. because people like you are just to damn STUPID to understand reality and facts.

We have 2 choices when it comes to the Islamic religion. Wait for them to out breed us ( which a minority of Muslims are willing to wait for) or be conquered by holy war by Muslims. BUT you are to fucking stupid to know basic facts like this and are exactly why we will eventually lose.

You want to go to war with Islam? See ya. I'll hang out with my Sufi friends.

Last edited:

(sarcasm off)

BIG difference between Christians and Muslims dumb fuck. Christians are not commanded to convert every person on earth to be a Christian, nor are they commanded to run all Government, to destroy all other religions NOR to physically conquer the planet.

The Conquest of the planet will be carried out by Jesus leading an army of Angels. They will fight the Human armies of Satan.

In other words, one has no fear that Christians are plotting to over run the planet nor to subjugate the populations nor to forcefully convert anyone. One does have to worry about that with Muslims. It is commanded of them.

Forum List

Back