ISIS vs ISIL

The Arabic name is Daesh, and ISIL is the English term which is closest to the meaning of the Arabic name.

al-Baghdadi made it plain in the merger of ISI and the al-Nusra Front, the new group would be known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

Simple as that.

So the tards are all heated up because Obama is using the more accurate name. As tards are wont to do.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
daesh is the acronym of the original arabic name. obama is not the only one using the term isil. this board is full of braindead loudmouths.

yep, that describes most of you libs quite accurately.

The Arabic name is Daesh, and ISIL is the English term which is closest to the meaning of the Arabic name.

al-Baghdadi made it plain in the merger of ISI and the al-Nusra Front, the new group would be known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

Simple as that.

So the tards are all heated up because Obama is using the more accurate name. As tards are wont to do.

Ok, when they use the word "levant" does that include the territory of Israel? yes or no.

Just when I think rwnjs can't get any stupider....

then why don't you explain why Obama uses ISIL when the rest of the world, including the members or ISIS, call it ISIS?

Why is it so hard for you fools to realize that you messiah wants Israel destroyed and supports his muslim brothers in that endeavor?

Hell, the asshole president still wont say the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

FUCK YOU AND OBOZO.
Considering that it is more accurate, why do you refuse to use ISIL?

Unless ISIS now occupies Israel, its not accurate. You libs need to realize what this is really about.

Simple as that.

daesh is the acronym of the original arabic name. obama is not the only one using the term isil. this board is full of braindead loudmouths.

you are the muppet who could not even correctly explain the meaning of the acronyms in the op. ouch.

then why don't you explain why Obama uses ISIL when the rest of the world, including the members or ISIS, call it ISIS?

Why is it so hard for you fools to realize that you messiah wants Israel destroyed and supports his muslim brothers in that endeavor?

Hell, the asshole president still wont say the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

FUCK YOU AND OBOZO.

Unless ISIS now occupies Israel, its not accurate. You libs need to realize what this is really about.
Us libs... there you go again.

Why? What they currently occupy is not what defines their title - it is their goals that do.

It is interesting to say the least why Obama and his admin use this peculiar term and the rest of the entire western world uses ISIS.
In fact the only people using ISIL is terrorist themselves and Muslims...go ahead and deny that. You can't...it is simply true. Levant is an old term that no one has used for generations except a scattered few in the Muslim world.
If you don't find this odd...then you are blind.

FUCK YOU AND OBOZO.

Why? What they currently occupy is not what defines their title - it is their goals that do.

absolutely correct, and one of their goals is the destruction of Israel. And, as stated in the OP, Obama must support that goal since he is one of a very small number who use the term ISIL rather than ISIS.

Simple as that.

you are the muppet who could not even correctly explain the meaning of the acronyms in the op. ouch.

When ISIL is used, the second I stands for in, as in "in Levant"

Simple as that.

completely and utterly wrong. you should be embarrassed. but you are too dumb to even accomplish that.

Simple as that.

completely and utterly wrong. you should be embarrassed. but you are too dumb to even accomplish that.

It's annoying when they're too stupid to be embarrassed, isn't it?

btw, I just heard John McCain on tv calling them ISIL.

Simple as that.

:up_yours:

Oh, well he's obviously an enemy of Israel. Him and his buddy Lieberman.

McCain is almost as far left as obozo. No one gives a shit what McCrazy has to say.

Simple as that.

Do any of you know why Obama uses ISIL and everyone else, including ISIS, uses ISIS?

ISIS = Islamic state in Syria
ISIL = Islamic state in Levant

Look up levant and you will have the answer. Hint, Obama wants Israel destroyed.

I liked the world better when I was naive enough to think that at least the most crazy things RWnuts said were only meant as spoofs to troll with, and they didn't really believe the insane shit they posted.

Now I realize they are indeed, frighteningly stupid and crazy.

Simple as that.

Do any of you know why Obama uses ISIL and everyone else, including ISIS, uses ISIS?

Look up levant and you will have the answer. Hint, Obama wants Israel destroyed.

I liked the world better when I was naive enough to think that at least the most crazy things RWnuts said were only meant as spoofs to troll with, and they didn't really believe the insane shit they posted.

the point remains valid. The use of the word Levant includes Israel.

I already agreed that the initial translation was incorrect.

McCain is almost as far left as obozo. No one gives a shit what McCrazy has to say.

It proves you're either a liar or ignorant.

Simple as that.

the point remains valid. The use of the word Levant includes Israel.

I already agreed that the initial translation was incorrect.

So what?

Levant is a region.

Obama insists on calling them ISIL for some reason.

I don't know if it's out of respect or because of some tactical reason, but it sounds strange and it also is a bit confusing on what his motivations are for calling it Islamic State In Levant.

FUCK YOU AND OBOZO.

absolutely correct, and one of their goals is the destruction of Israel. And, as stated in the OP, Obama must support that goal since he is one of a very small number who use the term ISIL rather than ISIS.
Your hatred derangement is so pronounced that you will support Daesh by calling them by the name they prefer and recognize them as a legitimate state. The President of the USA has decided to show them disrespect and refuse to call them by the name they prefer and to recognize them as a legitimate state. Few people have understood the differences and meanings of ISIL, ISIS and Daesh. That is because unless they are fluent in Arabic they do not know what those acronyms or the word Daesh translate to and mean to the Arabic speakers that use them. So why should we listen to a deranged hater who does not communicate in Arabic and does not know what he is talking about but rather focuses on promoting hatred for the President?

Forum List

Back