ISIS v Israel: Which Borders Change?

The mere presence of the zionist state of Israel destabilizes the entire Middle East.

Thus, there will never be peace in the region until that fascist state of Israel has been dismantled and it's leaders tried for war crimes. .. :cool:

Muslim governments pointing the finger at Israel, what's new?

I would LOVE to see what evidence they have for this accusation...

Oh, wait....
You wouldn't believe it any way.:lol:

Sorry, I don't believe in conspiracy theories like you do.
Everyone knows how Muslim leaders always blame Israel when there is no evidence at all backing up their claim. But there is always that group of people that will believe anything they read if it trashes Israel.

So, about that evidence?

Silly----of course there is evidence------check the mosque library----it's right next to the
evidence that the destruction of the World Trade Center was an animated cartoon

I am old-----its been about 47 years since I first learned the word
ZIONISTCONTROLEDCIA

It is difficult to discern the playaz without a scorecard but it is fair to say much of Iraq and parts of Syria will be busy whacking each other for the foreseeable future with Iran and perhaps Turkey playing their parts.
Yeah, if Israel is orchestrating I tip my cap.
If not it sure seems to work out just fine for them.
Woohoo.

The most recent map is three months old; whatever amount of Syrian real estate that ISIS winds up with it will likely be contiguous with large swathes of Iraq. The sovereign states of Syria and Iraq will give way to a collection of warring enclaves based largely on religion. Iran could turn out one of the big winners:

"Iranian interference in Syria and Iraq grew strong due to American and Western support and it continues to grow strong because no party attempted to stop it. The West's decision to enter into negotiations with Iran is the first since Khomeini's revolution. The recent Iranian-American rapprochement was due in large part to America's bitterness and hostility towards Al-Qaeda.

"Thus, the US now seeks to strengthen the Shia zone of influence in order to balance the over-whelming Sunni majority.

"Not only will the creation of a strong Shia political power lead Sunni countries to enter a long conflict with Iran, but it will also help Iran achieve its dream of reviving the Persian Empire."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/a...ents-in-iraq-and-their-regional-implications-
The Syrian army will continue until all parts of Syria are secured. The SAA has the full support of the population, regardless of their faith.
Where did you get the idea Assad enjoys the full support of the Syrian population?

"The Syrian Army, officially the Syrian Arab Army (Arabic: الجيش العربي السوري* al-Jaysh al-’Arabī as-Sūrī), is the land force branch of the Syrian Armed Forces. It is the dominant military service of the four uniformed services, controlling the most senior posts in the armed forces, and has the greatest manpower, approximately 80 percent of the combined services. The Syrian Army was formed by the French after World War I..."

Syrian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim governments pointing the finger at Israel, what's new?

I would LOVE to see what evidence they have for this accusation...

Oh, wait....

hundreds of millions do believe it-----that is why terrorism is rampant
across the globe
Terrorism is rampant across the globe because the greatest purveyor of violence in the world launched wars of aggression against Afghanistan and Iraq, and because 650,000 Jews were allowed to inflict their nation upon 1.3 million non-Jews in Palestine 66 years ago.

The mere presence of the zionist state of Israel destabilizes the entire Middle East.

Thus, there will never be peace in the region until that fascist state of Israel has been dismantled and it's leaders tried for war crimes. .. :cool:

Why do you keep saying things that are so far from the truth?

It's like you're trying to be an idiot :lol:

across the globe
Terrorism is rampant across the globe because the greatest purveyor of violence in the world launched wars of aggression against Afghanistan and Iraq, and because 650,000 Jews were allowed to inflict their nation upon 1.3 million non-Jews in Palestine 66 years ago.

Terrorism is rampant in the world because of Islamic militants.

And you are nothing but one of their sheeps who defends their crimes.

Theres terrorism in the world because of Israel... Right :rolleyes:

If Israel wasn't around, Muslims would stop attacking eachother right??

Terrorism will stop when you and your ilk are removed from this planet. You are just as vile and disgusting as the people you support. You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.

Where did you get the idea Assad enjoys the full support of the Syrian population?
From Syria.
Which Syria?

"Syria today has in many ways ceased to exist as a coherent entity.

"Since mid-2012, the regime of Bashar Assad has ruled over only a minority of the territory of the country (about 40 per cent) and a bare majority of its population. No united successor regime has arisen in the area not controlled by the regime. Rather, a number of projects are under way.

"Perhaps the most powerful and consequential of these is the Islamic proto-state controlled by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) organisation, stretching from Anbar and Ninawah provinces in western Iraq, up through eastern Syria to the Turkish border."

Disaster in the Levant: the Syrian Civil War in its Fourth Year :: Middle East Forum

Do you support Assad or Free Syria?

across the globe

Terrorism will stop when you and your ilk are removed from this planet. You are just as vile and disgusting as the people you support. You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.
"new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first."

Better start working on that back-stroke, Toastie.
It's a long swim to Cyprus.
:D

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations of North America

Which Syria?

"Since mid-2012, the regime of Bashar Assad has ruled over only a minority of the territory of the country (about 40 per cent) and a bare majority of its population. No united successor regime has arisen in the area not controlled by the regime. Rather, a number of projects are under way.

"Perhaps the most powerful and consequential of these is the Islamic proto-state controlled by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) organisation, stretching from Anbar and Ninawah provinces in western Iraq, up through eastern Syria to the Turkish border."

Disaster in the Levant: the Syrian Civil War in its Fourth Year :: Middle East Forum
This is wrong. There are 9 million Syrian refugees. About 5 million made it to the government held areas, which are all the populous areas anyway. 4 million left Syira . That means among others:
The areas controlled by ISIS, Al Nusra, FSA, Islamic Front, etc are EMPTY. Do you understand?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Supporting terrorism is a federal crime.

Any Sunni Troll, once convicted of such a crime, can be deprived of his citizenship, and sent to Israel in an exchange of prisoners.

Which Syria?

This is wrong. There are 9 million Syrian refugees. About 5 million made it to the government held areas, which are all the populous areas anyway. 4 million left Syira . That means among others:
The areas controlled by ISIS, Al Nusra, FSA, Islamic Front, etc are EMPTY. Do you understand?

"An estimated 9 million Syrians have fled their homes since the outbreak of civil war in March 2011, taking refuge in neighbouring countries or within Syria itself.

"According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), about 2.5 million have fled to Syria's immediate neighbours Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. 6.5 million are internally displaced within Syria. Meanwhile, under 100,000 have declared asylum in Europe with a small number offered resettlement by countries such as Germany and Sweden."

No, I don't understand.
Do you have a link, or am I supposed to take your word that vast tracts of Syria are EMPTY?

Syrian Refugees

Which Syria?

"An estimated 9 million Syrians have fled their homes since the outbreak of civil war in March 2011, taking refuge in neighbouring countries or within Syria itself.

"According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), about 2.5 million have fled to Syria's immediate neighbours Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. 6.5 million are internally displaced within Syria. Meanwhile, under 100,000 have declared asylum in Europe with a small number offered resettlement by countries such as Germany and Sweden."

No, I don't understand.
Do you have a link, or am I supposed to take your word that vast tracts of Syria are EMPTY?

Syrian Refugees
MAALULA, Syria – The historic Christian town of Maalula stands a shadow of its former self, abandoned and war-scarred, a month after Syrian government forces expelled Islamist rebels.

In the main square, with its posters of President Bashar Al-Assad and slogans daubed on walls singing his praises, a handful of soldiers lounge in the spring sunshine.

Maalula’s residents, many of whom still speak Aramaic are nowhere to be seen.

Silence fills the mountain town, broken only by the squeaks of swallows as they swoop near ancient caves with their tales from the early years of Christianity.

“People come here for an hour to see their homes, and then they leave,” a soldier told AFP on a state-authorised visit to the town, 50 kilometres (30 miles) northeast of Damascus.

maalula_big.jpg

Syria?s Maalula: Ghost town after rebel ouster | Mid-East | Saudi Gazette

The Syrian town of Haffeh has been left smouldering and nearly deserted after days of clashes between government forces and rebels, while activists have reported more army assaults on pro-opposition areas across the country.

United Nations monitors - who have now abandoned Syria entirely - had been trying to enter the town after several days of fighting but were forced to turn back on Tuesday when a crowd attacked them.

They finally gained access on Thursday to find state buildings burnt down, shops abandoned and a body lying in the street. Smoke rose from destroyed buildings and burnt-out cars littered the roads. There were signs of heavy bombardment.

Only a handful of residents could be seen and one man said 26,000 people had fled.

article-2160510-139D387E000005DC-733_964x637.jpg

Haffeh abandoned by 26,000 residents after days of fighting between Syrian army and rebels | Mail Online

By the way:
Iraq crisis: More than 1 million displaced, UNHCR says - CNN.com

Israel has been strangely silent about the ISIS freedom fighters success in Syria and Iraq. .. :cool:

Sunni..are ISIS freedom fighters....?

or agents of Chaos?

hmmmm...I know you support constitutional law...I suspect you do not see ISIS as "freedom fighters ;) )

"new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first."

Better start working on that back-stroke, Toastie.
It's a long swim to Cyprus.
:D

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations of North America

First off, that's not the same as what you said about terrorism being rampant in the world because of Israel.
For fucks sake George, at least try and make some sense. Islamic radicals, who are slaughtering, torturing and destroying in record breaking numbers are doing do in large parts of the world, like the ME and northern Africa. Not to mention some parts of Asia.
That poll asked only 7500 people and you know just as well as I do that they chose Israel because it's a Jewish state, and we all know how anti Semitism is rampant there ( ironically enough, it has increased as Muslim immigration has as well).
Sorry Georgie, you lose.
If there was an article that said Israel was responsible for the earthquakes in Haiti, you would believe it :l:
BTW, just a reminder, don't forget to look under your bed for the Zionist Jew boogeyman :cool:

If Sunni Troll supports the ISIS freedom fighters constructively, he is going to have a tough future ahead.

or agents of Chaos?

hmmmm...I know you support constitutional law...I suspect you do not see ISIS as "freedom fighters ;) )

think (or "suspect") again I will help------yes--sunni does see ISIS as "freedom fighters"---
In fact millions of muslims see the Taliban as "freedom fighters" Taliban = Al Quaida =
muslim brotherhood = ISIS (at least in essence) Caliphate = "FREEDOM FOR
SUNNI NUSLIMS" It is the ULTIMATE GOAL of SUNNI ISLAM---for the world

or agents of Chaos?

think (or "suspect") again I will help------yes--sunni does see ISIS as "freedom fighters"---
In fact millions of muslims see the Taliban as "freedom fighters" Taliban = Al Quaida =
muslim brotherhood = ISIS (at least in essence) Caliphate = "FREEDOM FOR
SUNNI NUSLIMS" It is the ULTIMATE GOAL of SUNNI ISLAM---for the world

How do you know what Sunni sees Rosie?

I'll await his answer :)

Forum List

Back