ISIS threat in Va this weekend?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"Police in Northern Virginia are increasing their presence around shopping malls and high-volume roads and transit areas in response to a purported threat from ISIS."

My question is....

Are they Trick or Treating

Or campaigning for one of the gubernatorial candidates?

(and which one?)

"Police in Northern Virginia are increasing their presence around shopping malls and high-volume roads and transit areas in response to a purported threat from ISIS."

My question is....

(and which one?)

That's the thing with terror, you can just make one phone call and wham, you get terror.

Maybe people should think about that before going off warring for cheaper oil.

That's the thing with terror, you can just make one phone call and wham, you get terror.

Maybe people should think about that before going off warring for cheaper oil.
Warring for cheaper oil? Over 3000 US citizens were murdered by low life scum of the Earth, all because Jimmy Carter showed that the United States was a paper tiger and allowed radical Islam a foothold. I know, i was there in Germany with 16 F-4s ready to fly into Iran and bomb Tehran into yesterday. But no, the peanut farmer told US to stand down, and the rest is history...

Warring for cheaper oil? Over 3000 US citizens were murdered by low life scum of the Earth, all because Jimmy Carter showed that the United States was a paper tiger and allowed radical Islam a foothold. I know, i was there in Germany with 16 F-4s ready to fly into Iran and bomb Tehran into yesterday. But no, the peanut farmer told US to stand down, and the rest is history...

Joey Xi is repeating the same in spades today. His trip to Europe is becoming another total Foreign policy failure.....

:salute::salute:

My question is....

(and which one?)

Interesting you mentioned that. I heard on the radio today how our intel agencies think there will be an Islamic terrorist attack within 30 days or so. Not that I want that, but we're overdue.

ETA: Not within 30 days, but within 6 months. Personally, I have very little faith in our intelligence agencies to accurately predict when and where shit like that would happen. I would feel much safer if they would focus themselves on real threats, instead of some imaginary "right-wing white supremacist" boogeyman.

Afghanistan ISIS-K 'capable of terror attacks on foreign soil in 6 months'

Last edited:
Jimmyz fault 40 odd years back... KILL HIM.
Bush one ?
Clinton ?
We talk next week

Interesting you mentioned that. I heard on the radio today how our intel agencies think there will be an Islamic terrorist attack within 30 days or so. Not that I want that, but we're overdue.
I wish them success ! Where the fuck are those suitcase nukes ? (wmd in a briefcase)

Does that mean Joey Xi will add another Billion to Afghan aide?

My question is....

(and which one?)

McAuliffe is seriously desperate. After the false flag shit, I wouldn't put it past him to bring in ISIS.

My question is....

(and which one?)

IDK but Terry's defund the police platform may not get out the votes in NOVA if they are under a terror threat the weekend before the election.

Forum List

Back