ISIS Statement Ordering Christians to Convert or Die

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Some way to spread Islam -- forcing people to convert. This reminds me of all the kidnapped Hindu and Christian girls who are raped and forced to convert. Supposedly it is said in Islam "Let there be no compulsion is religion." I think we are seeing that that is certainly not true if people are forced to convert.

What is going on in Iraq is like what happened to the early Christian in that country when they were invaded by Muslims from the Saudi Peninsula and forced to convert or be killed. Now the Christian descendents of those who were lucky enough to survive the Jihad in the early days are finding themselves in the same position as the early Christians did.

AINA News

Posted 2014-07-20 09:16 GMT

(AINA) -- ISIS issued a statement asking all Christians in Mosul to convert to Islam, pay the jizya, the poll tax on Christians, or face the sword. ISIS gave July 19 as the deadline to comply with its demands. Most Assyrians of Mosul responded by fleeing the city.

Here is the text of the statement by ISIS, as well as a picture of the statement itself. The statement contains an error. The Koranic verse is erroneously numbered al-Araf 163, it should be al-Araf 164.

Continue reading at:

for those who do not know-----the Koran is absolutely clear and absolutely PERFECT.

If a person is introduced to islam-----and refuses to accept it-----he can be legally
killed in Islamic law. In the execution of Daniel Pearl-----Daniel was killed only AFTER
he declined islam------the kidnappers videoed the event in order to use that fact as a defense
in a SHARIAH COURT-----they demanded trial in a shariah court----however musharaf declined---
and put up a court in the british mode. Musharraf-----had to flee Pakistan-----I believe he
is now in jail --------I am not suggesting that his refusal to have the mujahad pigs tried in
shariah court is the ONLY reason he got tossed----but had he not----he probably would have
been better off in the shariah cesspit Pakistan

Forum List

Back