ISIS Says the Quran Allows Enslaving Women. Will Clerical Leaders Respond?

Sometimes Sally, it's better to just laugh.

There's enough tragedy on the daily news.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

There are legitimate things to laugh at. Somehow I don't think decent people would think it funny after some many women in the Middle East have been raped.

There are legitimate things to laugh at. Somehow I don't think decent people would think it funny after some many women in the Middle East have been raped.

"Decent people" make horrible jokes all the time, particularly about Muslims. You've seen it. You don't condemn it.

"Decent people" make horrible jokes all the time, particularly about Muslims. You've seen it. You don't condemn it.

People make jokes about the ethnicity, religion and race of others, and it really isn't nice. However, given how many Tazidis young women were raped recently, you laughing at such a comment shows how low you can get.
Why not find a Tazidi woman in the U.S. and tell her how you thought that comment was so, so funny.

People make jokes about the ethnicity, religion and race of others, and it really isn't nice. However, given how many Tazidis young women were raped recently, you laughing at such a comment shows how low you can get.
Why not find a Tazidi woman in the U.S. and tell her how you thought that comment was so, so funny.

Mirror mirror Sally.

Mirror mirror Sally.

I guess you are no grown up enough to see it was in very poor taste given all the rapes of those Tazidis women recently. I guess since this is Friday, Coyote has plenty of time to post. It seems to happen every Friday. I wonder why that is.

Mirror mirror Sally.

I guess you are no grown up enough to see it was in very poor taste given all the rapes of those Tazidis women recently. I guess since this is Friday, Coyote has plenty of time to post. It seems to happen every Friday. I wonder why that is.

Really now Sally...poor taste? Ok, I'll own that. But your own list of tasteless comments begs belief...about members here wanting to immulate Imam's who cut off people's heads (I bet those poor victims of decapitation wouldn't find that very funny) - or joking about Jihadi brides (young teens) being pregnant and wanting out - "being in a pickle now" haha.....don't dish what you can't take :)

Mirror mirror Sally.

Really now Sally...poor taste? Ok, I'll own that. But your own list of tasteless comments begs belief...about members here wanting to immulate Imam's who cut off people's heads (I bet those poor victims of decapitation wouldn't find that very funny) - or joking about Jihadi brides (young teens) being pregnant and wanting out - "being in a pickle now" haha.....don't dish what you can't take :)

Why don't you actually pull up the posts where you stated I have said these things? As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.

Mirror mirror Sally.

Why don't you actually pull up the posts where you stated I have said these things? As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.

Leaked Video of Imam Teaching Muslims How To Cut Off Heads US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.
Seems like the christian French were really into the beheading thing. ..... :cool:

So are the Mexican mafia...imagine that.[/QUOTE

Yeah, how about that. You have a head country, Coyote, regarding the number of those beheaded in Mexico and those beheaded by Muslims in the Middle East? One thing for sure when those who behead in Mexico do this, they don't have a crowd watching this like they do in places like Saudi Arabia. Imagine children in a square watching someone being beheaded. And let's not forget about those Muslim children being taught to behead people.

As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.
Seems like the christian French were really into the beheading thing. ..... :cool:

So are the Mexican mafia...imagine that.

Yeah, how about that. You have a head country, Coyote, regarding the number of those beheaded in Mexico and those beheaded by Muslims in the Middle East? One thing for sure when those who behead in Mexico do this, they don't have a crowd watching this like they do in places like Saudi Arabia. Imagine children in a square watching someone being beheaded. And let's not forget about those Muslim children being taught to behead people.

A head country?

At any rate, nice to see Sally making excuses for beheadings in Mexico like it doesn't count or something.

27 deaths including 14 decapitated rock Acapulco
Daniel Elizondo Arrested Alleged Perpetrator Of Mass Beheadings In Mexico Detained
Mexico Drug Cartel Hitman Beheaded and Dismembered 800 Victims

Warning - Graphic Imagery
Los Zetas Beheadings The Awful Reality of What Awaits European America When the Mexican Invasion is Complete The New Observer

There are more - for example videos that are too gruesome to post of a young girl who was brutally beheaded by having her head twisted off by El Cartel Del Golfo and others.

A head country?

At any rate, nice to see Sally making excuses for beheadings in Mexico like it doesn't count or something.

Daniel Elizondo Arrested Alleged Perpetrator Of Mass Beheadings In Mexico Detained

Los Zetas Beheadings The Awful Reality of What Awaits European America When the Mexican Invasion is Complete The New Observer

There are more - for example videos that are too gruesome to post of a young girl who was brutally beheaded by having her head twisted off by El Cartel Del Golfo and others.

Isn't it strange that Coyote Abudullah is very concerned about what is happening in Mexico when she appears to be not the least bit concerned about the beheadings her beloved Muslims have done in the Middle East. Has anyone seen Coyote ever mention the beheadings that Muslims have done in the Middle East while posting on this forum? I certainly haven't seen any. Everyone here in the U.S. is aghast at both what is being done by the Mexican cartels and the Muslims when it comes to beheadings. However, there are posters who would rather skip over the beheadings the Muslims are doing. My goodness, young children can be taught how to behead people in the Middle East, what else will be coming up next?

Mirror mirror Sally.

Leaked Video of Imam Teaching Muslims How To Cut Off Heads US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Looks like Coyote doesn't seem to mind her potential beau constantly trolling me so she didn't like what I had to say about him. Boo hoo. In fact, for all we know, his trolling posts gets her very excited. So tell us, Coyote, if some women who worked for pimps got pregnant, do you think that maybe the pimps would still make them stay. Maybe you think these ISIS men will just let their pregnant "wives" leave for home. You don't think these girls are in a pickle. You think the ISIS "husbands" are just going to give them an airplane ticket to go home.

Silly-Sally is dejected because she knows if she went to Iraq/Syria and surrendered herself to a group of ISIS fighters.

None of them would want to rape her wrinkly skank ass.

In fact, they would take up a collection to buy her a ticket back to the old folks home. ..... :lol: :lol:

Silly-Sally is dejected because she knows if she went to Iraq/Syria and surrendered herself to a group of ISIS fighters.

None of them would want to rape her wrinkly skank ass.

In fact, they would take up a collection to buy her a ticket back to the old folks home. ..... :lol: :lol:

But Sunni aren't you the ISIS supporting animal who believes US should submit to Shariah Law and men should be allowed to marry four wives?

A head country?

Isn't it strange that Coyote Abudullah is very concerned about what is happening in Mexico when she appears to be not the least bit concerned about the beheadings her beloved Muslims have done in the Middle East. Has anyone seen Coyote ever mention the beheadings that Muslims have done in the Middle East while posting on this forum? I certainly haven't seen any. Everyone here in the U.S. is aghast at both what is being done by the Mexican cartels and the Muslims when it comes to beheadings. However, there are posters who would rather skip over the beheadings the Muslims are doing. My goodness, young children can be taught how to behead people in the Middle East, what else will be coming up next?

Sally, seriously. You are such a dip. While "everyone in the US" might be "aghast" that clearly does not include you who were clueless (or uncaring) about what was going on right in your backyard. I guess because it did not include Muslims.

Frankly. I think wholesale murder of innocents sucks. And Sally - I hate to shock you, but it doesn't matter what religion or ethnicity the victims OR the perps are.

I'm sorry you feel that must make a difference.

Last edited:
Mirror mirror Sally.

Looks like Coyote doesn't seem to mind her potential beau constantly trolling me so she didn't like what I had to say about him.

That's between you and him. I don't mess with love.

boo hoo. In fact, for all we know, his trolling posts gets her very excited. So tell us, Coyote, if some women who worked for pimps got pregnant, do you think that maybe the pimps would still make them stay. Maybe you think these ISIS men will just let their pregnant "wives" leave for home. You don't think these girls are in a pickle. You think the ISIS "husbands" are just going to give them an airplane ticket to go home.

Sally...if you could act any more stupid I would be amazed. I've repeatedly said that these girls will not be allowed to leave, might be killed, assuredly be raped and have not been allowed to release an honest message.

You, joke about them "being in a pickle" ha ha ha

Mirror mirror Sally. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Really?
There's plenty of reason for concern about the obvious inhumanity inherent in the 21st Century (and 20th Century, and 19th Century, and ...) version of Islam practiced by many but even more about those who twist themselves into pretzels to apologize, excuse or rationalize that inhumanity.

Forum List

Back