isis leader is Simon Elliot. a JEWISH Born Zionist

ISIS is a Mossad/CIA organization that is funded and given weapons by the US and Israel. .... :cool:
Exactly. There was no way in hell they were going to let ANY Arab near the leadership of ISIS. They needed a new boogeyman in the ME to get the US BACK to war aka attack Iran or attack Syria or go back into Iraq. The jews ultimate goal is the destruction of the best,strongest,brightest young men of the race they despise the most. The white race. War is a perfect way to do that.

It seems highly unlikely that the story is true.

Still, if it is, then there's a certain symmetry to it.

After all, it seems doubly-unlikely that any Neanderthal IslamoNazi has a sufficient number of brain cells to make a go of it like ISIS has.

It was not my intention to suggest that all Jews are Zionist, or, that Jews support the Zionist State of Israel.

ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS!

Terminally Ill Jewish Whistleblower Aaron Russo Exposes The Zionist New World Order

PressTV-Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?
Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

It was not my intention to suggest that all Jews are Zionist, or, that Jews support the Zionist State of Israel.

ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS!

Terminally Ill Jewish Whistleblower Aaron Russo Exposes The Zionist New World Order

PressTV-Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?
Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

keep-calm-and-wear-your-tinfoil-hat.png

Forum List

Back