ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

More good news! :thup:

You heard it here first. ;)

"The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.A U.S. Army source briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid.............. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi but further verification is pending."

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report
Nice!

Another victory for President Trump. As President Trump promised American citizens before his landslide election win, he would bomb the hell out of the filthy, muslim terrorist savages.

Trump tweeted "Something very big has just happened!"
He will be giving a statement on TV at 8:00 in the morning my time...9:00 Eastern.
That is all.

Trump has great economic news to report! Hillary has indeed decided to buy more shares in Playtex Living Girdles.

hillary_tent.jpg

The nation breathes a sigh of relief and Playtex value soars.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it has something to do with Abu Baka-Baka being killed.
Yep, that's it!

The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report
Off topic....HEY YOU!!! Long time no see, sweety! :11_2_1043:

Hello, my girl! I always loved seeing you on board. You were the first person I thought of today as I read of all the fires in CA. I am hoping you are settled into a good place since the tragic fire you went through last year. :love_ya4:

I'm guessing it has something to do with Abu Baka-Baka being killed.
Yep, that's it!

The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report
Off topic....HEY YOU!!! Long time no see, sweety! :11_2_1043:

Hello, my girl! I always loved seeing you on board. You were the first person I thought of today as I read of all the fires in CA. I am hoping you are settled into a good place since the tragic fire you went through last year. :love_ya4:
Well..we are settled for now, but its not a full time forever home. But..its a roof so I'm not complaining...too much, lol. Good to see you too, hon! I try to get here as often as I can, but sometimes I just lurk. Sometimes I'm talkative, lol. Like now. But not for long. Almost time for bed!

Hugs

In the 18-minute video, the man resembling Baghdadi is seen sitting on the ground amid other men whose faces are blurred as he discusses the war against “crusaders” and the recent battle of Baghouz in Syria, Rita Katz, director of SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist social media, said in a series of tweets.
Man Said to Be Islamic State Leader Calls Sri Lanka Bombings Revenge
-----------------------------------------------
a man with a thousand deaths. Keeps coming back to life!!

I hope it's to announce that obama has been arrested!

I know that was meant to be a joke, but Barr is currently investigating Obama's birth records and plans to charge Obama with several major crimes. It is expected that Obama will be deported as an illegal citizen.

Forum List

Back