ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

Why are there no witnesses to be interviewed?
then why did the dude wear the vest and detonate it? the military used no weapon.

good question----it came up over supper last nite-------WHY DID HE HAVE A SUICIDE VEST on------as he grabbed a few kids and ran? I would call that parental abuse

The military love civilians. They don't have weapons, they don't shoot back, and dead civilians can't deny claims by the military that the dead civilians are terrorists.

Why are there no witnesses to be interviewed?
then why did the dude wear the vest and detonate it? the military used no weapon.

You have only Donald Trump's word for that.

All he has to do is release the video. Trumpybear, as the all powerful president, can order it's release, right? If describing it like he did is suppose to demoralize the followers of that evil cult, wouldn't video of that fucker whimpering and crying be that much better?

Yeah----I would like to see it.

How NOT to end never-ending wars
blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

Column: Trump's brand of war is killing more civilians than before
Your graph from Mother Jones can't be trusted as accurate.

leftcenter01.png

Overall, we rate Mother Jones strongly Left-Center biased based on story selection

Mother Jones - Media Bias/Fact Check

Moron do you understand what left-CENTER means?

So you're sad this murderous terrorist thug is dead.

There's no evidence Baghdadi was killed other than the utterances of disreputable liar Donald Trump, the bodies of women and children, and a flattened building.

Trump invited only his stooges into the room where the incident was being monitored.

This escapade was clearly manufactured to distract from the impeachment of Donald Trump.

Russians disavowed knowledge of action which reflects badly on Donald Trump who claims that Russians were informed.
As much proof we had when bin Laden was killed.
Trump could be considered great, if he declared the war on terror won, removed all our imperial forces from the ME, and removed all the CIA assholes too.

What chance does Donald Trump have? He can't even defeat an old lady in Congress.
The old lady in congress? Backed by 95% of everything we see in the media/entertainment/extremist judges she has a lot of wind at her back. She is like so many people in politics today. She won't eave until she is near death or dead. Self importance to the max. And suffering for the people .

Nancy is curing Uncle Sam's cancerous growth.

This is the headline that liberal news outlets would really like to run but don't dare run.

FAKE NEWS ALERT

Those are the headlines you would like them to run, but they don't so you just MAKE THEM UP anyway.

source.gif
lord you are a king kamayamaya tool.

Media Outlets Publish Misleading Headlines About Trump’s Comments Following Weekend Shootings
Media Publishes Misleading Headlines About Trump’s Comments Following Weekend Shootings
Media Publishes Misleading Headlines About Trump’s Comments Following Weekend Shootings - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens
Howard Stern: CNN used misleading headline about Trump and me
Another day, another trashy, misleading news headline

just damn - there are times i have to sit back and just appreciate the level of dumbass you've managed to accomplish in one lifetime.

This is the headline that liberal news outlets would really like to run but don't dare run. We're talking about the raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi. He blew up himself and in the process killed his two wives and three of his children.

Al-Baghdadi takedown catches Dems flat-footed, blunts criticism of Trump's Syria pullback
Trump caused Baghdadi to kill himself. Let's hope Pelosi, Schumer, Shiff, Nadler and a host of other pols and pundits do the same.

He blew up himself and in the process killed his two wives and three of his children.

Hey dumbass, and this is Trumps fault how? You fucking tard peckerheads are gonna start the civil war you crave, prolly sooner rather than later.

So you're sad this murderous terrorist thug is dead.

There's no evidence Baghdadi was killed other than the utterances of disreputable liar Donald Trump, the bodies of women and children, and a flattened building.

Trump invited only his stooges into the room where the incident was being monitored.

This escapade was clearly manufactured to distract from the impeachment of Donald Trump.

Russians disavowed knowledge of action which reflects badly on Donald Trump who claims that Russians were informed.

There were military personnel boasting about the Osama Bin Laden kill.

So if they boast about killing the leader if issis you will believe it?

It's too late. Trump has already claimed credit.
The way Obama boasted you would've thought he pulled the trigger.

Trump could be considered great, if he declared the war on terror won, removed all our imperial forces from the ME, and removed all the CIA assholes too.

What chance does Donald Trump have? He can't even defeat an old lady in Congress.
The old lady in congress? Backed by 95% of everything we see in the media/entertainment/extremist judges she has a lot of wind at her back. She is like so many people in politics today. She won't eave until she is near death or dead. Self importance to the max. And suffering for the people .

Nancy is curing Uncle Sam's cancerous growth.
Now that's funny.

Now we all recall when the MSM was gloating that "Obama Got Osama", as if it was Obama who went to his home/hide-a-way and shot him in the head with his AR-15 {was that the weapon? I forgot}
Now, being the MSM doesn't seem to want to give Trump much credit for this major assissination, I wouldn't be surprised if the looniest of the loons will credit Obama, and maybe Biden for this wonderful event. Hey maybe even give some credit to Hillary !! :abgg2q.jpg: :laugh: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :party:

For the record----the person who declared OSAMA BIN LADEN----an evil guy was Oliver North 1987

No, that's not true. North was talking about a completely different terrorist. You're repeating another bogus conservative urban legend. In 1987, Osama was still partying it up at college.

Now the military says Trump made their job much more difficult.

Trump’s Syria Troop Withdrawal Complicated Plans for al-Baghdadi Raid
---
But Mr. Trump’s abrupt withdrawal order three weeks ago disrupted the meticulous planning underway and forced Pentagon officials to speed up the plan for the risky night raid before their ability to control troops, spies and reconnaissance aircraft disappeared with the pullout, the officials said.

Mr. al-Baghdadi’s death in the raid on Saturday, they said, occurred largely in spite of, and not because of, Mr. Trump’s actions.
---

Tough spot for the Trumptards now. They either have to push their unhinged hatred of the military even further out into the open, or they have to criticize DearLeader's military incompetence.

Or, like the brainwashed cultists liars they are, they can just say all facts reported by non-cultists are a conspiracy against the cult. So they'll do that.

Now we all recall when the MSM was gloating that "Obama Got Osama", as if it was Obama who went to his home/hide-a-way and shot him in the head with his AR-15 {was that the weapon? I forgot} Now, being the MSM doesn't seem to want to give Trump much credit for this major assissination, I wouldn't be surprised if the looniest of the loons will credit Obama, and maybe Biden for this wonderful event. Hey maybe even give some credit to Hillary !!

It was likely an M16 they used. As I recall, Obama gave himself credit numerous times, as if he were an actual key part of the mission, a mission that went half wrong as one of the helicopters crashed and had to be destroyed and left there. I don't recall Trump claiming "credit" for anything here, other than saying he wanted Baghdadi and kept urging the military to find him, and when the intel came in they got him and was nailed down, they went and got him. Trump watched from the situation room with some generals.

So I'm not sure what credit Trump deserves, is looking for or needs. They certainly gave Obama a big pat on the back for Osama, but then, the Left has always been big about exaggerating their accomplishments while minimizing others. All Trump cares about is that the mission was accomplished and NOT ONE of our guys (except a dog) got hurt.

Now we all recall when the MSM was gloating that "Obama Got Osama", as if it was Obama who went to his home/hide-a-way and shot him in the head with his AR-15 {was that the weapon? I forgot} Now, being the MSM doesn't seem to want to give Trump much credit for this major assissination, I wouldn't be surprised if the looniest of the loons will credit Obama, and maybe Biden for this wonderful event. Hey maybe even give some credit to Hillary !!

It was likely an M16 they used. As I recall, Obama gave himself credit numerous times, as if he were an actual key part of the mission, a mission that went half wrong as one of thew helicopters crashed and had to be destroyed and left there. I don't recall Trump claiming "credit" for anything here, other than saying he wanted Baghdadi and kept urging the military to find him, and when the intel came in they got him and was nailed down, they went and got him. Trump watched from the situation room with some generals.

So I'm not sure what credit Trump deserves, is looking for or needs. They certainly gave Obama a big pat on the back for Osama, but then, the Left has always been big about exaggerating their accomplishments while minimizing others. All Trump cares about is that the mission was accomplished and NO ONE of our guys (except a dog) got hurt.
i love how these leftist reporters were all gloating over how Obama took out Osama on his own,,who the hell actually believed that? well maybe about 30% of the population.

It was likely an M16 they used. As I recall, Obama gave himself credit numerous times, as if he were an actual key part of the mission, a mission that went half wrong as one of thew helicopters crashed and had to be destroyed and left there. I don't recall Trump claiming "credit" for anything here, other than saying he wanted Baghdadi and kept urging the military to find him, and when the intel came in they got him and was nailed down, they went and got him. Trump watched from the situation room with some generals.

So I'm not sure what credit Trump deserves, is looking for or needs. They certainly gave Obama a big pat on the back for Osama, but then, the Left has always been big about exaggerating their accomplishments while minimizing others. All Trump cares about is that the mission was accomplished and NO ONE of our guys (except a dog) got hurt.
Trump had to give the green light so his ass was on the line if it failed and soldiers died and believe me the liberal media which is 90% of the news media would have blamed 100% of the failure squally on Trump which they would have let Obama slide if the Osama bin Laden raid failed
So it was more courageous Trump was risking much more then Obama ever did

i love how these leftist reporters were all gloating over how Obama took out Osama on his own,,who the hell actually believed that? well maybe about 30% of the population.

I think that was why Barry was known as "Ol' Blood and Guts Obama" at the orphanage home back in Mombasa, Kenya. Fearless warrior carrying a phone in one hand, a pen in the other even as a boy. He was often known as the fearless child who was always first in line at the cafeteria line taking apples from the other kid's trays! Preparation for years later when he grew up to be a democrat.

For the record----the person who declared OSAMA BIN LADEN----an evil guy was Oliver North 1987

No, that's not true. North was talking about a completely different terrorist. You're repeating another bogus conservative urban legend. In 1987, Osama was still partying it up at college.

In 1987 I was watching the proceedings of the
Iran Contra hearings on TV. My five year old was on my lap. I heard Oliver say it. I had never before heard the name OSAMA BIN LADEN. Do you have a citation for your delusion?

Trump had to give the green light so his ass was on the line if it failed and soldiers died and believe me the liberal media which is 90% of the news media would have blamed 100% of the failure squally on Trump which they would have let Obama slide if the Osama bin Laden raid failed

Trump operates from the position that he can do no right and only things wrong. To the Left, there are no positives on Trump. So far I'm really surprised that they have only criticized him for mentioning notifying other foreign countries in the area of their intent to fly over before the details of the actual mission even if that is the order in which they actually happened! I really thought they would attack him for sending in that attack dog first blaming him for cruelty to animals expecting that Trump himself should have gone in first before any other. The Left are really off on their game.

The Left and Democrats literally have more interest and concern over al-Baghdadi than they do their own president. Just as muslims everywhere cheered the day the WTC was hit, I have no doubt that if a plane flew into Trump Tower killing Donald as he worked there, they would celebrate.
Democrats are a terror organization. They are currently conducting terror operations in Wash. DC under the guise of a congressional investigation. Anyone who opposes them can expect to be terrorized.

Forum List

Back