ISIS Calls Trump an Idiot

^^^ ISIS supporter alert, someone forward this to the intelligence agencies.

I, for one------and probably ONLY ONE-------am damned FASCINATED
that "ISIS" called Trump an idiot. Anyone know how do say "idiot" in
Arabic? I am interested in the actual ARABIC WORD that the isis genius
used. ------ANYONE-------how about you, old lion? can you cite the
circumstances and actual words?

• Banned
Hilarious even deep into the bowels of ISIS... they can see what a freaking idiot POTUS is.
When he says or does something incredibly stupid every single day of his term... it's hard to miss.

Hilarious even deep into the bowels of ISIS... they can see what a freaking idiot POTUS is.
When he says or does something incredibly stupid every single day of his term... it's hard to miss.
They will see soon that Trump as some balls not like Obama the biggest Sissy of all time.

Yeah sure, let's root for ISIS. Come on Democrats, you sound deranged. Get it together for God's sake. :cuckoo:

IMG_0190.JPG
They will see soon that Trump as some balls not like Obama the biggest Sissy of all time.
The orange clown is as impotent as they come. Even ISIS knows he's PUTIN 's Puppet.

I'm hearing ISIS is just about exterminated. If that makes Trump an 'Idiot', than so be it i guess.

Reasonable is openly agreeing with ISIS and oddly enough he doesn't see why that makes him look bad

Obama was CAUTIOUS-------and a little timid----but it is silly to call him
a sissy-------he would make a good professor of law at Harvard

Trump should tweet ISIS in reply, "I fart in your general direction." Before he kills them.

He sure is decimating them. Soon, there won't be any of em left to call anyone anything. They're clearly on their last legs.

Forum List

Back