Isane Israel Shill Lindsey Graham Wants To Attack Iran By October

I'm not angry at all and neither am I the one crying uncle for mean ol Joe to lay off....what you're doing is nothing new on these boards....I've been seeing it for years. My dad used to go to a beer garden where there was often some character at the bar trying to convince the Vets that "they'd fought the wrong enemy" in WW2. They put up with it until they couldn't anymore and he'd either leave under his own power or with their assistance. That's what this reminds me of.

I'm not doing anything except but tell you the truth. It has nothing to do with your father or Vietnam but I'm sorry your father had to endure that.

Thanks. Now how about you stop subjecting our fellas who've served in Iraq and the Stan to the same thing? When I got home from Vietnam I was told not only was I a "murderer" but that I'd "murdered" the wrong people....ie my officers.

Now I really don't know what you're talking about. Subjecting our fella's to the same thing? Why, because I don't support a fool's errand? Does that make me anti-military? You're way off base. Analogies between Vietnam and the ME are worlds apart.

Oh, and I don't appreciate being labeled a Jew hater because I don't support Israel. That's a very not nice accusation with no basis. I'm pretty certain you don't support Somalia either but that doesn't mean you hate blacks.

Nice google search, but number 2 is correct.

You don't need to control territory when you can have a puppet control it for you. That is how we and the filthy British empire made Iran what it is today. We learned most of our dirty tricks from the British. Do you want a detailed list of all the puppets we've supported in order to extend our power, authority, and influence? Do you need a power point presentation to demonstrate to you how badly that turned out?

Sure! A detailed list from a credible source would be adequate.

Forum List

Back