Is Ye Mentally Ill?

I'm with you. I have more contempt for the political and media figures who exploit his stupidity/illness for fun and profit.
Yeah using him to score cheap political points is a low bar

quote-no-great-mind-has-ever-existed-without-a-touch-of-madness-aristotle-38-23-43.jpg
Quotation-Edgar-Allan-Poe-I-became-insane-with-long-intervals-of-horrible-sanity-23-36-29.jpg

Quotation-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Insanity-in-individuals-is-something-rare-but-in-groups-parties-21-45-00.jpg
th

iu
7094077-George-Sand-Quote-Between-genius-and-madness-there-is-often-not.jpg

He sure makes an ass out of himself. A friend of mine says he is a real piece of idiot. He should know. Kanye's now ex-wife lives next door to him in Calabasas.
What really makes me wonder is why the Right Wing is enamored with Ye. Some (on this board) say he should be President. That is some crazy talk.

So, what is West's problem?

He is BiPolar and he doesn't take his medication. He discussed this in an interview with David Letterman on My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. It may still be on Netflix. He doesn't take medication. There are times that he is clearly manic. That said, sometimes he says things that are really on the ball but are dismissed because of his mental illness. BiPolar is very strange and I am super glad that I don't have to tango with. Even if you do decide to take medication then you have to find the right medication cocktail and then as you age search for another medication.

Forum List

Back