Is Washington insane? State Department Endorses Handbook Calling Jihad ‘Noble’

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The RCMP have rejected it. Aye carumba!!!! They have to be lunatics on serious drugs inside that beltway.

In the middle of bombing the shit out of ISIS, beheadings du jour, terror plots being uncovered in Britain the State Department is putting a positive spin on this handbook.

Nuts. Just freaking nuts. And this is on top of listening to Kerry today talking about how it is just so important to keep West Africa's air traffic going and keeping open borders.

Maniac. Bloody maniacs. Shit, I need an antacid. I'm going to get an ulcer at this rate.

State Department Endorses Handbook Calling Jihad ‘Noble’
Handbook so controversial Canadian cops rejected it

BY: Adam Kredo
October 8, 2014 1:05 pm

The U.S. State Department endorsed on Wednesday a controversial anti-terror handbook published by Canada’s Muslim community that refers to jihad as “noble” and urges law enforcement to avoid using terms such as “Islamic extremism.”

The handbook, published earlier this month by two Canadian Muslim community organizations, was so controversial that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) flatly rejected the manual and ordered its officers not to use it.

Yet the State Department’s official anti-terrorism Twitter feed, called Think Again Turn Away, appeared to endorse the controversial handbook on Twitter and linked to a positive article about it.

Rest at link:

State Department Endorses Handbook Calling Jihad Noble Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
I am so sick of this president and his arrogant, lazy, flat-out stupid administration that sometimes I can't even eat for a week or more.

'Course, I reckon that may mostly be because thanks to them, I also don't have any money to buy food anymore.

Forum List

Back