Is USMB going to respond to the multiple questions and complaints about the site issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is USMB going to respond to the multiple questions and complaints about the site issues?

You do understand that we do not administrate the site, correct? All we can do is ask the admins and maybe they respond or maybe they don't. We don't know any more about the issues than you do.

It's been going on for what, a week, now? Is it a temporary thing, or is this just the way it goes now?

Because if it is I'm going to start looking for some other site.

Bogging down, getting "bad gateway" messages, can't navigate.
Not sure but it has all the earmarks of a DoS (denial of service) attack. Wouldn't surprise me with the number of people claiming in reviews this is either a right wing and or alt-right board.

Just a guess, but I have been getting ads on the board again. Literally blocking 486 of them in under three minutes, yet some get through.
Dude, how are you ever going to find any nice large breasted Ukrainian brides if you keep blocking the freaking ads?

It's been going on for what, a week, now? Is it a temporary thing, or is this just the way it goes now?

You could be having a program problem. I have some of the same problems, I just dropped a program one at a time until I found the suspect. It turned out to be a ad killing program. I changed it for a differnt program and it cleared up.

You could us a gateway program called Visual Route it will show you what the slowdown is. You do know that to co
Address of Hop Name of Hop Location
10.8.8.1 (Private)
192.171.29.81 Charlotte, NC, USA
38.140.172.169 be5317.nr11.b006637-1.clt01.atlas.cogentco.com Washington, DC, USA
154.24.22.129 te0-0-0-1.rcr21.clt01.atlas.cogentco.com Washington, DC, USA
154.54.31.25 be2300.ccr41.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com Washington, DC, USA
154.54.6.102 be2847.ccr41.atl04.atlas.cogentco.com Washington, DC, USA
154.54.12.14 ctl.atl04.atlas.cogentco.com Washington, DC, USA
65.116.97.218 Monroe, LA, USA
10.0.1.141 (Private)
69.195.131.167 Kansas City, Missouri, USA
nnect with the board your messages travel through several servers, and not direct. Here is a example:

You do understand that we do not administrate the site, correct? All we can do is ask the admins and maybe they respond or maybe they don't. We don't know any more about the issues than you do.
Why on earth would I know that?

Maybe the fact that you’ve been a member here for seven years?

So? I'm not a mod, never have been. I don't know who does what..and I only believe half of what any of you idiots say on any day sooo..

Why on earth would I know that?

Maybe the fact that you’ve been a member here for seven years?

So? I'm not a mod, never have been. I don't know who does what..and I only believe half of what any of you idiots say on any day sooo..

Well that’s more than anybody believes of what you say, so that’s something positive, I guess

Can't you ask the guy behind the curtain?

Can't you ask the guy behind the curtain?

I'm trying to figure out where I said I was asking *mods* instead of *admin* in my op.

I didn't, of course. Taz remains an idiot.

Don't see where you said mods or admin. But, since the mods basically run it here, we would be the one with answers IF there were any. And Taz is far from an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back