Is US Weak?

What does Obama sending troops back to Iraq have to with ISIS having functioning oil fields, electricity, sea ports even Internet service?
Rule 1 in a war is remove command and control first, then infrastructure.

Obama has no intention of defeating what he created.
Have a little humility... my link is showing you that people are dying trying to fight for your freedom... You want one for your ignorant oil fields comment? Here you go... do a little research before you rant and also know that most of our military operations are classified and not easily accessible via Google. There is a lot of blood sweat and tears out there fighting for your freedom while you bitch and moan in front of your computer...

The U.S. had been conducting limited airstrikes against the terrorist group’s oil infrastructure for more than a year, but significantly stepped up the intensity of its attacks when it launched “Operation Tidal Wave II” on Oct. 21.

Trump on Bombing ISIS Oil Fields
Sending a few soldiers to die is more like murder if you have no intention of winning.

Tell me, where is ISIS obtaining it's income and ammo from and why have those sources not been eliminated?
Answer: Obama has no intention of winning.
You're an idiot... no point in arguing with somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Hilarious. ISIS has been around for over 6 years and still has operating oil fields and has a constant weapons supply and dufus thinks Obama is serious in going after ISIS.
And UberDufus thinks he is in the know... You don't know shit about whats going on and neither do I... I have respect for our leaders and the tremendously tough job they do. I don't pretend like I have all the answers. Perhaps things aren't as easy as you think they are.... You are just an intern in the mail room complaining about how the CEO is running the company... not sure why I even care about what you say...
You must learn that our political leaders are the worst among us. Most are liars, cheats, and racketeers. They make a Mafia Don look good.

The United States military is demonstratively weaker at this point than it has been for some time, thanks to Barry. Course, the Republicans in Congress are as much to blame for failing to put a stop to it. For example, a wing of F-16's to be rotated into the Persian Gulf from Georgia, had to be held back for an extra month. Out of 60 aircraft, at the time of their notification for rotation, only four of the aircraft were flyable. Spare parts did not exist in the supply chain to fix the others. At the time of their notification, pilots were down to only 4 hours of flying time, per month. How did they fix it? They cannibalized two wings of their needed parts, one from New Mexico and the other from California.

The previous three Secretaries of Defense; Hagel, Panneta and Gates have all gone on record saying that the number one reason for their departure was the incredible over reach of the Obama administration into the military and the dismantling of the American military. Gates remarked that it was incredible how lowly White House aides would call theater commanders and demand that they provide them information and then gave them orders out of the chain of command. Shades of gross mismanagement. Panneta told his theater commanders that if they got a call from a White House aide that they were to tell them to "kiss their ass" and then call Panneta directly. All three advised that it continuously happened and never ceased. Ash Carter, when asked if it was still happening, joked that "I'll take the 5th." What a way to run a military.

As for the United States Army, out of 16 combat brigades, the Pentagon has reported that 11 of them are 100% unable to fulfill any deployment requirements. Two of the others are at 50% and the remaining three receive the lion share of the available supplies and as a result are rotated in and out of theater more than should be. The United States Navy is down to around 275 active duty ships, and the United States Marine Corps may have one expeditionary force available at a time. Two is absolute fantasy. The United States Air Force's nuclear forces are in a state of chaos and we just sent 70 year old bombers to the middle east to help fight ISIS.

To tell me that Russia is merely reacting to American and European aggression is absolute fantasy. It wasn't the United States or Europe that provoked Russia's encroachment into Crimea, Georgia and the eastern Ukraine, even though Russia denied it. At the time of the US's stationing of a division's worth of equipment in Norway, Russia had already recommissioned two Naval bases above the arctic circle and had moved ten divisions from the Ural's into their northern territories to sit on the border of Latvia and Estonia. Needless to say, Mother Russia did not react well to Latvia and Estonia's request to join NATO. To say that Russia is merely 'reacting' to US and European aggression is stupidity and gross ignorance. Really, you need to read something besides Dr. Seus' guide to Russian aggression, 'Red eggs and borst.'

The American serviceman will do his duty. He will do more, with less and do it so well that people will think that he has what he needs. But he does not. And that means that if he is called upon to fight, he will die. But he will do so proudly. Less than 1% of the people in this country will serve. They are the heros because they have to fight with the crap that BARRY and YOU give them. Course, you wouldn't.
Imagine if you can Russia surrounding the USA with a strong military presence...air power, sea power, and land armies. Imagine if you can Canada and Mexico are Russian allies and they both allow major Russian military personnel and bases on their lands. Even though they had promised not to. They then practice war games along our border. Then they instigate coups throughout central America and the Caribbean. Then Russia imposes economic sanctions on the US and gets many world nations to abide by the sanctions. Then they actively try to harm our economy by colluding with other nations to hurt our ability to export products effectively. Can you imagine how we might respond to all these provocations?
So Obama is preparing to invade Russia.
Sounds like another Nobel Peace Prize coming.

Have a little humility... my link is showing you that people are dying trying to fight for your freedom... You want one for your ignorant oil fields comment? Here you go... do a little research before you rant and also know that most of our military operations are classified and not easily accessible via Google. There is a lot of blood sweat and tears out there fighting for your freedom while you bitch and moan in front of your computer...

The U.S. had been conducting limited airstrikes against the terrorist group’s oil infrastructure for more than a year, but significantly stepped up the intensity of its attacks when it launched “Operation Tidal Wave II” on Oct. 21.

Trump on Bombing ISIS Oil Fields
Sending a few soldiers to die is more like murder if you have no intention of winning.

Tell me, where is ISIS obtaining it's income and ammo from and why have those sources not been eliminated?
You're an idiot... no point in arguing with somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Hilarious. ISIS has been around for over 6 years and still has operating oil fields and has a constant weapons supply and dufus thinks Obama is serious in going after ISIS.
And UberDufus thinks he is in the know... You don't know shit about whats going on and neither do I... I have respect for our leaders and the tremendously tough job they do. I don't pretend like I have all the answers. Perhaps things aren't as easy as you think they are.... You are just an intern in the mail room complaining about how the CEO is running the company... not sure why I even care about what you say...
You must learn that our political leaders are the worst among us. Most are liars, cheats, and racketeers. They make a Mafia Don look good.
And we elect them.
I agree that there are plenty of bad apples that sour the bunch, however there are some pretty amazing public servants that keep us safe and keep the wheels of this huge machine rolling. The good ones deserve some respect... Like him or not, Mr Prez is a good one.

U.S. Military are strong in attack last 100 years.
In Defense nobody will attacking U.S. Military.
But is possibly not wrong to win in own land.

And we elect them.
I agree that there are plenty of bad apples that sour the bunch, however there are some pretty amazing public servants that keep us safe and keep the wheels of this huge machine rolling. The good ones deserve some respect... Like him or not, Mr Prez is a good one.
The guy who can't even say "Islamic terrorism"

And we elect them.
Yes... With good reason

Non issue. It's just part of Faux News' 24/7 bash Obama agenda. The US is the undisputed Superpower on Earth and will remain so for the next 25 years at least, if not forever.

And we elect them.
I am not talking about anyone other than the politicians.

Non issue. It's just part of Faux News' 24/7 bash Obama agenda. The US is the undisputed Superpower on Earth and will remain so for the next 25 years at least, if not forever.
Yes and all we get are unending war, which only enriches and empowers the state.

When will you learn that war is the health of the state?

And we elect them.
Yes... With good reason
And what's the reason Obama cannot say "Islamic terrorism"?

The United States military is demonstratively weaker at this point than it has been for some time, thanks to Barry. Course, the Republicans in Congress are as much to blame for failing to put a stop to it. For example, a wing of F-16's to be rotated into the Persian Gulf from Georgia, had to be held back for an extra month. Out of 60 aircraft, at the time of their notification for rotation, only four of the aircraft were flyable. Spare parts did not exist in the supply chain to fix the others. At the time of their notification, pilots were down to only 4 hours of flying time, per month. How did they fix it? They cannibalized two wings of their needed parts, one from New Mexico and the other from California.

The previous three Secretaries of Defense; Hagel, Panneta and Gates have all gone on record saying that the number one reason for their departure was the incredible over reach of the Obama administration into the military and the dismantling of the American military. Gates remarked that it was incredible how lowly White House aides would call theater commanders and demand that they provide them information and then gave them orders out of the chain of command. Shades of gross mismanagement. Panneta told his theater commanders that if they got a call from a White House aide that they were to tell them to "kiss their ass" and then call Panneta directly. All three advised that it continuously happened and never ceased. Ash Carter, when asked if it was still happening, joked that "I'll take the 5th." What a way to run a military.

As for the United States Army, out of 16 combat brigades, the Pentagon has reported that 11 of them are 100% unable to fulfill any deployment requirements. Two of the others are at 50% and the remaining three receive the lion share of the available supplies and as a result are rotated in and out of theater more than should be. The United States Navy is down to around 275 active duty ships, and the United States Marine Corps may have one expeditionary force available at a time. Two is absolute fantasy. The United States Air Force's nuclear forces are in a state of chaos and we just sent 70 year old bombers to the middle east to help fight ISIS.

To tell me that Russia is merely reacting to American and European aggression is absolute fantasy. It wasn't the United States or Europe that provoked Russia's encroachment into Crimea, Georgia and the eastern Ukraine, even though Russia denied it. At the time of the US's stationing of a division's worth of equipment in Norway, Russia had already recommissioned two Naval bases above the arctic circle and had moved ten divisions from the Ural's into their northern territories to sit on the border of Latvia and Estonia. Needless to say, Mother Russia did not react well to Latvia and Estonia's request to join NATO. To say that Russia is merely 'reacting' to US and European aggression is stupidity and gross ignorance. Really, you need to read something besides Dr. Seus' guide to Russian aggression, 'Red eggs and borst.'

The American serviceman will do his duty. He will do more, with less and do it so well that people will think that he has what he needs. But he does not. And that means that if he is called upon to fight, he will die. But he will do so proudly. Less than 1% of the people in this country will serve. They are the heros because they have to fight with the crap that BARRY and YOU give them. Course, you wouldn't.
Imagine if you can Russia surrounding the USA with a strong military presence...air power, sea power, and land armies. Imagine if you can Canada and Mexico are Russian allies and they both allow major Russian military personnel and bases on their lands. Even though they had promised not to. They then practice war games along our border. Then they instigate coups throughout central America and the Caribbean. Then Russia imposes economic sanctions on the US and gets many world nations to abide by the sanctions. Then they actively try to harm our economy by colluding with other nations to hurt our ability to export products effectively. Can you imagine how we might respond to all these provocations?

"Then they actively try to harm our economy by colluding with other nations to hurt our ability to export products effectively."

This is the highlight of the situation.

Russia didn't mind NATO presence for a long time, because they knew NATO is not in top shape either, was capable, but certainly not initiative to take any military action against Russia.

But;
Cutting Russian export products, which is pretty much just oil and gas to west, then they had a problem.

Definitely my point of view is aswell; Russia climbing the military tension, against US economic and political tension.

Because Russia certainly can't challenge US political and economical supeeiority, but could try to undermine military superiority.

On Obama;

I am a firm believer that US foreign policy is not set by political party ideologies, but by a collective bipartisan mind. Foreign policy is the most confusing and nonsense part in presidential elections for a reason. Obama was polished and presented to the American people, "after" he presented his ideas of cutting military spending. So people who took him and put on stage knew he was gonna.

As far as I can see, we will see Hillary Clinton as the president, and military spending going up:

"Indeed, there’s every indication that, as president, her foreign policy agenda would closely parallel that of the Bush administration. "

Hillary Clinton on Military Policy - FPIF

Therefore, I don't see bashing Obama on this subject as realistic.

Syria was correct. Iran wasn't good. Israel vs Iran is real good match in Israelis market.

And we elect them.
Yes... With good reason
Look it up, it isn't complicated

And we elect them.
Yes... With good reason
True. It is simply stupidity.

He does not think there is anything wrong with Islam.

He does however, very much dislike conservative Christians though....can't fix stupid.

And we elect them.
Yes... With good reason

He does however, very much dislike conservative Christians though....can't fix stupid.
A majority of Islam does not associate themselves with the actions or ideology of Isis and other terrorist groups. These terror groups kill Muslims along with Christians, and western targets.... The president doesn't use the term Radical Islam because he is trying to work with Islam to fight the problem and there are many other ways to describe the middle eastern terror groups. We don't call the kkk radical Christians... Now how about you be honest about your intent... The advocates of saying radical Islam/Islamic terrorism, have a beef with Islam as a whole and want to shine a light on how messed up they think the ideology is... It's petty, transparent, and divisive. You are just feeding the problem.

Your cheer leading for Barry's administration is commendable (for those who do not know the facts), however, I would absolutely LOVE to see the facts and figures that you would trot out to support your generalized comment that the "US is the undisputed Superpower on Earth and will remain so...". As I have said, all three previous Secretaries of Defense have slammed Barry's administration as a complete and utter nightmare for commanders and for supply chains in general. Chuck Hagel didn't stay very long, did he? He has a book out on his experiences, and you would do well to read it. And Leon Panneta, a member of Clinton's inner circle, made reference to the incredible dysfunction and over reaching cuts that occurred.

The mere fact that Barry killed the F-22, shows his lack of comprehension. And of course, Barry's choir took up the chant "We don't need it!", when nothing was farther from the truth. The Chinese J-20 and the Russian Sukhoi PAK FA T-50 are all very capable.

Remember that one of the greatest falicies with military readiness is that we tend to buy material and equipment to fight the last war. Right now, we are geared for small, theater-based insurgencies. Do we have the capability to stand up to large, organized, armoured incursions? No, we are not and you can rest assured that we are NOT the only ones who realize that. That is why I have always called for a minimum of 12 divisions for the US Army. I believe, as do a very large number of analysts, that we MUST be prepared to fight a war on two fronts. We are not.

You would be well served in reading a little more about the subject instead of blindly cheer leading... it's tiresome.

Yes... With good reason

A majority of Islam does not associate themselves with the actions or ideology of Isis and other terrorist groups. These terror groups kill Muslims along with Christians, and western targets.... The president doesn't use the term Radical Islam because he is trying to work with Islam to fight the problem and there are many other ways to describe the middle eastern terror groups. We don't call the kkk radical Christians... Now how about you be honest about your intent... The advocates of saying radical Islam/Islamic terrorism, have a beef with Islam as a whole and want to shine a light on how messed up they think the ideology is... It's petty, transparent, and divisive. You are just feeding the problem.
Like I said....STUPID.

You think anyone who identifies the problem as radical Islam, has a beef with Islam...STUPID AGAIN.

Islamic nations treat women, gays, minorities, Christians and Jews like shit, but Liberals have no problems with that...we mustn't call it radical Islam. STUPID!!!

Yes... With good reason

Like I said....STUPID.

You think anyone who identifies the problem as radical Islam, has a beef with Islam...STUPID AGAIN.

Islamic nations treat women, gays, minorities, Christians and Jews like shit, but Liberals have no problems with that...we mustn't call it radical Islam. STUPID!!!
I can't speak for everybody but i'm pretty sure that Liberal minded people object to that kind of treatment very much... They just have a different method to approach fixing the problem. One way is to bitch and belittle and demean like you seem to want to do, but that causes divide and animosity. Another approach is to take the diplomatic route, work with allies and members of the Islamic community to promote the more healthy agenda and denounce the actions of the rebels.

You can say STUPID all you want but the insult, bully route doesn't motivate change, it motivates combativeness.

Your cheer leading for Barry's administration is commendable (for those who do not know the facts), however, I would absolutely LOVE to see the facts and figures that you would trot out to support your generalized comment that the "US is the undisputed Superpower on Earth and will remain so...". As I have said, all three previous Secretaries of Defense have slammed Barry's administration as a complete and utter nightmare for commanders and for supply chains in general. Chuck Hagel didn't stay very long, did he? He has a book out on his experiences, and you would do well to read it. And Leon Panneta, a member of Clinton's inner circle, made reference to the incredible dysfunction and over reaching cuts that occurred.

The mere fact that Barry killed the F-22, shows his lack of comprehension. And of course, Barry's choir took up the chant "We don't need it!", when nothing was farther from the truth. The Chinese J-20 and the Russian Sukhoi PAK FA T-50 are all very capable.

Remember that one of the greatest falicies with military readiness is that we tend to buy material and equipment to fight the last war. Right now, we are geared for small, theater-based insurgencies. Do we have the capability to stand up to large, organized, armoured incursions? No, we are not and you can rest assured that we are NOT the only ones who realize that. That is why I have always called for a minimum of 12 divisions for the US Army. I believe, as do a very large number of analysts, that we MUST be prepared to fight a war on two fronts. We are not.

You would be well served in reading a little more about the subject instead of blindly cheer leading... it's tiresome.

LOL You're scared of everything, we get it. The rest of us aren't.

Sorry.

LOL You're scared of everything, we get it. The rest of us aren't.

Sorry.

It would be more effective if you just stuck out your tongue and said, "Na... Na... Na." More effective and on the same level. It's obvious that your knowledge and grasp of defense matters is rudimentary at best. Do you understand the concept of "Forward Defense", who first proposed it, why, and the results of abandoning that principle? Are you and more specifically, Barry's cadre, advocating the abandonment of that concept? I believe that Barry and his idiot advisors, Valerie Jarrett as a prime example, are doing exactly that without understanding the consequences of their actions. More likely though, they just might understand the consequences and just really don't care.

Scared? You're right, I believe that there is evil in this world. Great, unimaginable, dark evil. ISIS, Boko Harum, just to name two, are prime examples of that evil. Your inability and unwillingness to see evil and its potential gives foot holds to dangerous and sick ideologies such as National Socialism and Radical Islam. Bergen-Belsen and Raqqa are your legacies. It was those who screamed at Reagan to remove the Pershings from Europe who did not understand that the very action they screamed would start a nuclear war, drove Gorbachov to the negotiating table. The result? START Treaty and the Pershings were removed along with the SS-20's. The wall in Berlin fell because we were stronger and more determined. Thank God those who mattered ignored those of you who whined about "Can't we all just get along?"

Choir practice for the Barry Chorale is on Wednesdays...

Forum List

Back