Is US Message Board Politically Correct?

I'm new here so I don't have a feel for how PC it is here but I think I'm starting to get an idea for where the strike zone is. I recently started a thread about Jews Fleeing France Due to Violence by Members of the Religion of Peace That thread was closed. It had a picture of Muslim handiwork that was also removed. The image was of two bodies of Hindu women who were hacked to pieces by Muslims. Muslims have taken a horrible toll on the Hindus of the years killing 80 to 90 million of them. The Muslim's reason was simple. Muslims are required by the teaching of Mohammad to kill anyone who won't convert to Islam and you thought Christian fundies were bad.

In the post I call for the end of Islam by whatever means necessary even if it means exterminating a large percentage of them worldwide if they don't denounce their sick beliefs.

Humanity turned a blind eye to the Nazis as the world tried to appease Hitler and as inexcusable as that was the Nazis were pussy cats compared to Muslims and there were a hell of a lot less of them. Muslims are more dangerous and more virulent than Nazis.

Some idiots use the term Moderate Muslim as a way to denying what Islam is. Liberals need to wake the fuck up about that. How would the liberals react if I were to say that most Nazis were moderate Nazis and David Duke is just misunderstood?

wife-beat_new2.jpg

The strange hypocrisy is that everything Muslims are in mentality is what the American far right is e.g. theocracy, anti woman, anti gay, anti culture, anti science and against everything liberalism claims to be e.g. pro woman, pro science, freedom of religion, multi culturalism but the righties are anti Islamic while many liberals defend Islam.

Islam is an ugly thing and censoring its depravity and evil is dangerous. People need to be shocked into sense and they need to see the cold hard facts surrounding the greatest man made evil humanity has ever faced. Wake up world and see Islam for what it is and exterminate it with great prejudice.

The picture of those poor women, this wasn't necessary and too horrible for normal brains to want to be subjected to. You could maybe have posted the link to picture and said the warning that picture barbaric, but it would give people choice to look at picture or not....rather than it just be there right in the face.

"normal brains"...so why are you on USMB?

Are you starting trouble? :tank: :popcorn:

I AM trouble...until my wife tells me to take out the garbage.

I'm new here so I don't have a feel for how PC it is here but I think I'm starting to get an idea for where the strike zone is. I recently started a thread about Jews Fleeing France Due to Violence by Members of the Religion of Peace That thread was closed. It had a picture of Muslim handiwork that was also removed. The image was of two bodies of Hindu women who were hacked to pieces by Muslims. Muslims have taken a horrible toll on the Hindus of the years killing 80 to 90 million of them. The Muslim's reason was simple. Muslims are required by the teaching of Mohammad to kill anyone who won't convert to Islam and you thought Christian fundies were bad.

In the post I call for the end of Islam by whatever means necessary even if it means exterminating a large percentage of them worldwide if they don't denounce their sick beliefs.

Humanity turned a blind eye to the Nazis as the world tried to appease Hitler and as inexcusable as that was the Nazis were pussy cats compared to Muslims and there were a hell of a lot less of them. Muslims are more dangerous and more virulent than Nazis.

Some idiots use the term Moderate Muslim as a way to denying what Islam is. Liberals need to wake the fuck up about that. How would the liberals react if I were to say that most Nazis were moderate Nazis and David Duke is just misunderstood?

wife-beat_new2.jpg

The strange hypocrisy is that everything Muslims are in mentality is what the American far right is e.g. theocracy, anti woman, anti gay, anti culture, anti science and against everything liberalism claims to be e.g. pro woman, pro science, freedom of religion, multi culturalism but the righties are anti Islamic while many liberals defend Islam.

Islam is an ugly thing and censoring its depravity and evil is dangerous. People need to be shocked into sense and they need to see the cold hard facts surrounding the greatest man made evil humanity has ever faced. Wake up world and see Islam for what it is and exterminate it with great prejudice.

The picture of those poor women, this wasn't necessary and too horrible for normal brains to want to be subjected to. You could maybe have posted the link to picture and said the warning that picture barbaric, but it would give people choice to look at picture or not....rather than it just be there right in the face.

"normal brains"...so why are you on USMB?

Are you starting trouble? :tank: :popcorn:

I AM trouble...until my wife tells me to take out the garbage.

:lol:

wife-beat_new2.jpg

Why do you call yourself tea bagger...you hypocritical bag of shit? How's that for PC?

The humor is obviously lost on you.

Politicial correctness is the religion of the progressive...

It's not just the libs. Bush called Islam the religion of peace and he mouth kisses Saudi royalty. Obama has killed way more dangerous Muslims and the right criticized it.

Politicial correctness is the religion of the progressive...

It's not just the libs. Bush called Islam the religion of peace and he mouth kisses Saudi royalty. Obama has killed way more dangerous Muslims and the right criticized it.
This is true, career politicians no matter the so called side they are on can never be trusted...

wife-beat_new2.jpg

Why do you call yourself tea bagger...you hypocritical bag of shit? How's that for PC?

TeaBagger , see Post #18 by westwall

wife-beat_new2.jpg

Oh...I get it...you're that kind of t bagger. Funny.

I have been here a few years, and had posts rarely deleted. I love the USMB staff, and find them very fair in their judgement.

CK is still a c*nt.

A mod already explained it to you moron. Too graphic with a picture and other violations. You want the short bus to banville be my guest. Personally I hope you take the ride.

wife-beat_new2.jpg

I am the one who closed it and deleted the image. I thought long and hard about it but in the end I deemed the image too graphic. It violated our rules in a couple of ways as well so that made my decision a little easier. Feel free to start a new thread on the subject but provide a link to the image with the warning that it is a graphic image but do not post it here again.

Thank you for the clarification.

Stand up for freedom, post it again just the way you did it the first time...

Stand up for freedom, post it again just the way you did it the first time...

I will post it but without the graphics. Unfortunately my words cannot describe the evils of Islam. People need to screw up their courage and see the beheadings, wife beatings, rapes of children and stonings committed by the disciples of Mohammad because only then can they appreciate the full magnitude on the Islamic menace.

WARNING: CHRISTIAN WOMAN SODOMIZED WITH CRUCIFIX

What Muslims do to humans is every bit as bad as the Nazis.

Just a thought, but perhaps you might accomplish more by addressing Muslims and asking them to step up and remove these types from their ranks. Inciting anger to someone that has no contact with a Muslim really is not productive or useful.

Forum List

Back