Is Trump tanking the election on purpose?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Is Trump tanking the election on purpose? The possibility has been brought up by many including Joe Scarborough. His lack of action on corona virus and race relations appear to be the actions of someone who wants to lose.

If it is true, the amazing thing is many of his idiot, dumb ass followers are sticking with him. It shows what idiot, dumb asses they are.

If Trump is trying to lose, he is saying what are those idiot, dumb ass people doing. How can they follow such harmful actions towards the USA.

1594143063684.png

Is Trump tanking the election on purpose? The possibility has been brought up by many including Joe Scarborough. His lack of action on corona virus and race relations appear to be the actions of someone who wants to lose.

If it is true, the amazing thing is many of his idiot, dumb ass followers are sticking with him. It shows what idiot, dumb asses they are.

If Trump is trying to lose, he is saying what are those idiot, dumb ass people doing. How can they follow such harmful actions towards the USA.

Trump didn't want the job to begin with. Hitlery was supposed to win. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for the idiot Joe Biden. But, Trump is doing all he can to avoid reelection. Sadly, I think this will be the most lopsided election in U.S. history.

I disregarded the conjecture earlier, but Trump's tripling down on the racist schtick mystifies me. His normal tactic was do a racist comment "good people scaring old Jews" and then obfuscate. But he's back on Bubba Wallace again. Even Brave Brave Sir Lindsey thrown his arms up in the air (theatrically) and bemoaned even his own polls.

It may be Trump's down to a marketing ploy to keep his base to launch his own media outlet and sell Trump steaks and vodka.

I never really saw a path for Trump after he so totally fucked up the virus response. And now officially there are too many infected people to even try contact tracing. He's literally bet our lives on herd immunity, and that may not be "in the cards." But running on the Wallace and Nixon 1968 campaigns is not going to get it done in battleground states. I think impeachment sort of immunized Biden to another Ukraine play, and Biden explicitly said an attack on Hunter would result in the normally affable Analog Joe going nuclear on Javanka and the one and a half sons. So … I just don't see what Trump's doing to make a run at this.

It's deja vu all over again.

He is ripping and shredding on his way out. He knows he can't win. A failure and a loser.

He is ripping and shredding on his way out. He knows he can't win. A failure and a loser.
Hang on to your pussy hat. You're going to need it.

The latest theory from the "Trump has no path to the White House" brain trust

You must be believing polls again. Do you have any idea of reality? Maybe after the election? Nay You are going for a real winner there which may do the right thing after all it's 50\50 chance a retard gets it right. I guess you must be pretty scared of those guns and want to ban em all or is it you sold that right for a food stamp long ago. Tell me if you have a choice for president would you pick a corrupt murdering bitch who cheated her way through the primary committed treason fabricated false evidence with an FBI that has always been as crooked as the BATF. Or a bed wetting basement dweller?

You never having a bill besides your drug dealers you have no idea how the economy works. If you don't work you don't eat. so don't lay that virus crap on Trump Try come on down to China Town pelosi

Last edited:
Yeah he is tanking the election just like he did in 2016. It’s amazing everyone underestimated Trump in 2016 including me I predicted a close race but a Hillary win and everyone is doing it again.

You libs are really reaching now...what happened to the stock market tanking?....or the food chain being disrupted?.....or the banking system crashing....and what happened to 2.5 million dead Americans due to covid....and jobs lost forever.....looks like Trump has been a masterful leader in a very unstable time....

Trump has placed millions of dollars toward covid treatment and the search for a vaccine...the treatments are working on saving lives and a vaccine will be available by January....and all you fucking anti American liberal scum can do is bellyache over Trump every damn day.....

You libs are really reaching now...what happened to the stock market tanking?....or the food chain being disrupted?.....or the banking system crashing....and what happened to 2.5 million dead Americans due to covid....and jobs lost forever.....looks like Trump has been a masterful leader in a very unstable time....

Trump has placed millions of dollars toward covid treatment and the search for a vaccine...the treatments are working on saving lives and a vaccine will be available by January....and all you fucking anti American liberal scum can do is bellyache over Trump every damn day.....
It is so sad that a dumb ass does not know they are a dumb ass.
You are being played by Trump.

Why quote my questions and not even try and answer them?....

He ran as an ignorant, embarrassing, childish, white nationalist authoritarian buffoon in 2016. And he won.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess.

I don't think I'd be making any assumptions about November. Especially with Biden out there.
I agree that Biden is not the strongest candidate. But many who voted for Trump in 2016 did not think he would be as incompetent and racist as he has turned out. He has to run on his record.
What is shocking is the number of people who continue to support an incompetent, narcissistic, racist, disgusting human as our President.

If I were given a few minutes with Trump, I'd tell him all he's done wrong. He wouldn't listen. From a PR standpoint I don't see where the guy has a chance in Hell of beating senile Joe - UNLESS there is a public debate. Then, again, we really don't have a choice, so it could come down to which VP you want to lead the country. Neither Biden or Trump are going to last 4 years before they're out of steam and living in a convalescent home. They are two windbags, but after Biden threatened the American people and showed his disdain for the Constitution, there is no way in Hell any American who respects that title can vote for that treasonous mother fucker.

He ran as an ignorant, embarrassing, childish, white nationalist authoritarian buffoon in 2016. And he won.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess.

I don't think I'd be making any assumptions about November. Especially with Biden out there.
I agree that Biden is not the strongest candidate. But many who voted for Trump in 2016 did not think he would be as incompetent and racist as he has turned out. He has to run on his record.
What is shocking is the number of people who continue to support an incompetent, narcissistic, racist, disgusting human as our President.
It's pretty difficult to imagine that a lot of people who voted for him in 2016 haven't come to their senses and been repulsed by this circus.

But....

Forum List

Back