Is Trump saying what I think he's saying?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump shares image calling for his opponents to face trials for ‘treason’

DtEwcW2WsAADSP2.jpg

^ Trumps latest Tweet

Sessions is out.

Republicans control the Senate

Democrats have already decided to go nuclear.

Trump and his drones live to dream up "throw them in jail" bullshit ...

look around - it aint exactly the Dems facing steel bars.

Time will tell. Tick-tok Tick-tok Tick-tok
Everyone in the top picture belongs in jail for crimes against America.

The Bushes too. That's how Obama and Hillary beat the rap on Benghazi. They threatened to bring down the Bushes if it was shown how Barry and Hillary were arming Jihadists via the Benghazi Consulate

The Bushes too. That's how Obama and Hillary beat the rap on Benghazi. They threatened to bring down the Bushes if it was shown how Barry and Hillary were arming Jihadists via the Benghazi Consulate
Not all those arrested will be Democrats. there are a lot of Republicans in the DC swamp and I hope they all go down. Republicans, Democrats and Independent I hope they all go down.

Not all those arrested will be Democrats. there are a lot of Republicans in the DC swamp and I hope they all go down. Republicans, Democrats and Independent I hope they all go down.
No one is getting arrested unless Trump wants to be impeached .... and convicted.

No one is getting arrested unless Trump wants to be impeached .... and convicted.
Impeached for draining the swamp? We’re all rooting for him.

Trump and his drones live to dream up "throw them in jail" bullshit ...

look around - it aint exactly the Dems facing steel bars.

LOL! True 'dat.

Some pundit said it best today, "The oldest American president is acting like its biggest baby."
Amen to that.

Impeached for draining the swamp? We’re all rooting for him.

He hired the fucking swamp.
Look at his cabinet.

Nobody should take anything Trump says or does seriously
Watching him troll leftists and the media is very amusing. Below the dignity of the office but hilarious nonetheless
Yeah like the UN openly laughing at him as he spoke. Great for the country, huh?
I'm indifferent about what other nations think. Couldn't care less

Your attitude is common among myopic-minded Americans.
It worked in previous centuries but outdated and utterly unsustainable now.

What was done criminally, in the Benghazi tragedy? Were mistakes made... in hindsight, yes... but criminal?

:cuckoo:

you seem more desperate than usual Frankie

Seems like a lot of folks are being arrested for a manufactured charge of lying to some investigator, but now that some are fighting back the card game is folding. The next investigation into the actualTreason of aiding and abetting two of our enemies will be done by military tribunal. There will be no incarceration, the choices are Hanging by the neck, or firing squad.

Forum List

Back