Is Trump Actually Going For A 2024 Run?

The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. were found guilty on all charges they faced.

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January. The company is not at risk of being dismantled because there is no mechanism under New York law that would dissolve the company. However, a felony conviction could impact its ability to do business or obtain loans or contracts.

This happened. Sorry you don't like the truth coming from the left. You better do some research in the alternative facts universe you live in and get back to me if this is fake news. I don't think it is bro. Sorry to burst your right wing bubble.

Says cnn.

:laughing0301:

But by all means, do not stop trying to make yourself look even more ridiculous.

We like it.

Entertain us.

Remember his foundation was shut down?

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

How do you not know this?

First rule -- you claim it, you prove it.

Why should I waste my time proving your lies for you?

It came out of your mouth, not mine.

You said it. You prove it.

OWNED.

I proved it. Showed you CNN reported it. That's a credible news source. You find where it didn't happen douche bag.

What site do you recommend that is talking about Trump Organization Found GUILTY on all charges? Google it and tell me which source you approve. Lots will come up.

I'm finding it on cnn, nyt, cbs, npr, nbc, reuters, ap news, us news, cptv, politico, ahhhh, here you go

I don't have google.

I found it on every site. The one I recognized I knew you'd like was Fox. I forgot you're now exclusively getting your shit on twitter, alex jones, qanon, truth seakers.com, proudboys.com. Whatever that knockoff of twitter trump started.

This is what USMB is good for you. It's the only truth you're getting. Not just right wing lies crammed down your throat all day like you get from what you listen to. Fosho

I found it on every site. The one I recognized I knew you'd like was Fox. I forgot you're now exclusively getting your shit on twitter, alex jones, qanon, truth seakers.com, proudboys.com. Whatever that knockoff of twitter trump started.

This is what USMB is good for you. It's the only truth you're getting. Not just right wing lies crammed down your throat all day like you get from what you listen to. Fosho

Your opinion is noted.

yawn

Forum List

Back