Is today's judgement against tRump a sign?

Is the judgment against Trump today a prediction

• Yes, the first domino has fallen.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, he will win the others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will delay and fuck with the prosecutors forever

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • He will die/become incapacitated before they end

• He will flee the country

• I like rice.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Is this the beginning of the end? A bellwether for future trials?

I believe so.

Tell us what you think.
It is a sample of the result, but the time frame will be slower.

Is this the beginning of the end? A bellwether for future trials?

I believe so.

Tell us what you think.
Yes indeed. Democrats have too much power over the legal system. This has never happened before in American history. Democrats are abusing the legal system to try to remove a very popular opponent. Despite the fact Biden himself has so many rather questionable issues...China funding, Ukraine funding and just exactly does a man that is admitted plagiarist and liar 40 years ago get 81 million votes? Biden sided with white segregationist in the 70's and opposed gay marriage , Like Obama did. Biden flips, He and the Democrats will sell them selves out to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
Yes indeed. Democrats have too much power over the legal system. This has never happened before in American history. Democrats are abusing the legal system to try to remove a very popular opponent. Despite the fact Biden himself has so many rather questionable issues...China finding, Ukraine funding and just exactly does a man that is admitted plagiarist and liar 40 years ago get 81 million votes. I don't get it.
:itsok:

Yes indeed. Democrats have too much power over the legal system. This has never happened before in American history. Democrats are abusing the legal system to try to remove a very popular opponent. Despite the fact Biden himself has so many rather questionable issues...China finding, Ukraine funding and just exactly does a man that is admitted plagiarist and liar 40 years ago get 81 million votes. I don't get it.
You can thank Trump for Biden getting 81 million votes.

Which laws do you think should be ignored when it comes to trump? Why do you think that fat orange fool shouldn't be bound by the law like everyone else?

Forum List

Back