Is This Real Or Was This An April Fools' Day Joke?

Because I saw the date I wasn't sure.

He's been indicted. He hasn't been arraigned yet. We don't even know if the case will make it to trial. It may be settled. Little bit premature to file a motion to stop prosecution. :auiqs.jpg:
And any lawyer worth any value would know that. What is with these ambulance chasers anyway? :)

He's been indicted. He hasn't been arraigned yet. We don't even know if the case will make it to trial. It may be settled. Little bit premature to file a motion to stop prosecution. :auiqs.jpg:
And any lawyer worth any value would know that. What is with these ambulance chasers anyway? :)

I don't think Trump will be allowed to "settle" these cases. These are criminal cases, not civil. Prosecutors have always used civil cases against him because nobody flipped on him, and the standard to win is lower. His victims get made partially whole, but Trump fights for years and just exhausts everyone.

Cope post? :auiqs.jpg:
Cant wait to see the posts from the left when this whole boondoggle gets dropped.
It may very well be dropped or he may be acquitted...that is how the justice system works often for wealthy powerful people..

So why all the drama and whining about government oppression and such?

It may very well be dropped or he may be acquitted...that is how the justice system works often for wealthy powerful people..

So why all the drama and whining about government oppression and such?

Isnt it obvious?
This is a political attempt to screw Trump over. Unfortunately for dems it's backfiring in spectacular fashion.
Trumps lawyers have just said there was nothing new in any of the charges and they're all bogus.

Isnt it obvious?
This is a political attempt to screw Trump over. Unfortunately for dems it's backfiring in spectacular fashion.
Trumps lawyers have just said there was nothing new in any of the charges and they're all bogus.
How is this screwing Trump over when yall have repeatedly told us that this guarantees Trump wins the election?

You should be cheering for this and many more indictments...it's almost like you folks are full of shit...

How is this screwing Trump over when yall have repeatedly told us that this guarantees Trump wins the election?

You should be cheering for this and many more indictments...it's almost like you folks are full of shit...

It is actually great for Trump
It is bad for the country.
Some of us actually care about the country.

It is actually great for Trump
It is bad for the country.
Some of us actually care about the country.
How is bad for the country??

Did the country collapse into chaos when a sitting VP was charged? No...matter of fact, most of yall don't even remember who Spiro Agnew was....

Did civil war break out because a presidential candidate was charged and because of it, was swept off into obscurity? No.......in fact, that was so irrelvant, you don't even know who I am talking about...

But Trump getting indicted is bad for the country? FOH

The best part is he's gaining in popularity and raking in the cash which is great and to be honest it's funny.
Am I pissed that this is purely a political move meant to stop Trump from running?
Of course any normal person would be pissed.
Even DEMs are saying the whole thing is a bad joke and they're embarrassed that Bragg is even attempting to take Trump to trial on evidence that four prosecutors rejected.

Is that clear enough for you Pin head?

Forum List

Back