Is this racist in your opinion or only entertainment?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
It is a advertisement from Czech Republic or Slovakia.

Maybe it is only a joke. Im not very offended usually and Im not politically correct. If it is not below the belt line of course and serious discrimination. I can take a joke also about race or myself.

Hey Oddball, I'm behind on my memes. What is your avatar supposed to express?

Maybe it is only a joke. Im not very offended usually and Im not politically correct. If it is not below the belt line of course and serious discrimination. I can take a joke also about race or myself.

Another one?
Reminds me of this laundry ad, also contested as racist:

Another one?
Reminds me of this laundry ad, also contested as racist:

This is the real racist one.

And of course the Italian guy tries to reverse it only to have his wife turn into a black man too....

roma man you said you were a serb in the easter thread ?

As an American MY apologies to you for my governments Actions in the 90's
NO one in the west heard SLobodon when he said they will not rape and kill you anymore ...

Some of us heard yas

Back to subject
and youre right not to care here ....you can laugh it doesn't mean you hate black people even if some are offended or faking offense and outrage.
Grab an old commie who lived it most will tell you they're horrified by what they see in America today

roma man you said you were a serb in the easter thread ?

As an American MY apologies to you for my governments Actions in the 90's
NO one in the west heard SLobodon when he said they will not rape and kill you anymore ...

Some of us heard yas

Back to subject
and youre right not to care here ....you can laugh it doesn't mean you hate black people even if some are offended or faking offense and outrage.
Grab an old commie who lived it most will tell you they're horrified by what they see in America today
As a kid I liked the US then 99 bombing of Serbia and always watching some news movies where serbs are evil and enemies I started harboring hate but the whole Nato not only America but now I like them again it was 20 years ago already sometimes I have a flashback though when they say Russia is evil

Forum List

Back