Zone1 Is THIS "overkill"?

Would a reasonable man accept an explanation that a gay black actor was accosted by two white MAGA guys at 3 am on a freezing night in inner city Chicago, and they just knew he was that guy from the obscure HBO show Empire, put a noose around his neck, and ran off?

You did.
WTF does that have to do with a guy watering flowers?

Would a reasonable man accept an explanation that a gay black actor was accosted by two white MAGA guys at 3 am on a freezing night in inner city Chicago, and they just knew he was that guy from the obscure HBO show Empire, put a noose around his neck, and ran off?

You did.

The man stated he lived across the street.
The woman that called him in, even came out and told the police she made a mistake.

Black Alabama pastor says he was wrongfully arrested while watering his neighbor's flowers​

The man was on PRIVATE property. He was OBVIOUSLY watering flowers.
The neighbor that called the police even came out and TOLD the police she made a mistake.

I know there's a FEW good, honest cops out there. But this is the state of the police forces across the nation right now.

Do you think the cops are going too far?
This is an old story

The black guy was an asshole

The cops were responding to a 911 call

When they approached him he was hostile from the start and uncooperative

A real jerk

This is an old story

The black guy was an asshole

The cops were responding to a 911 call

When they approached him he was hostile from the start and uncooperative

A real jerk
He gave his name and where he lives

All that he is required to give.
Not conceding to Police fishing expeditions is not being a jerk

All that he is required to give.
Not conceding to Police fishing expeditions is not being a jerk

When the officer asks for identification, Jennings declines to provide it, telling the officer that he has not done anything wrong. He also tells the officer that he's former law enforcement.

"You want to lock me up. Lock me up. I'm not showing y'all anything," Jennings says. "I'm gonna continue watering these flowers. ... I don't care who called y'all. Lock me up and see what happens."

Jennings is ultimately placed in handcuffs for not providing identification.

This is an open and shut case of black brain disease

Any reasonable person would show their ID

Forum List

Back