Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

The same might be said of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton supporters.

No, the same can't be said. Because white racism is real and has a CONTINUING history. It isn't made up whereby people repeat it over and over until people believe it. That's what white victimization is.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton make every issue about race whether it is or not and his supporters swallow every bitter racist crumb of it.
You sound like youre stuck in the 80's Jesse and Sharpton arent even relevant anymore. Both have been bought by the dems.

So who is responsible for getting blacks lathered up about supposed racially motivated actions that really weren't?

Nobody. Because when we get lathered up, it's because such things did happen and do happen. Your white ass doesn't get to tell us what's racially motivated according to you. Because you whites have a history of doing racially motivated shit you think was the normal way things are supposed to be. Drop the delusions chump. And no, A is not racist. He's a black mam who has lived in a white racist system and is tired of the bullshit. I don't know what kind of fake ass news you were raised on punk, but people do get mad when they are mistreated. Your are so fucked up mentally that you have the nerve to call us racists because we actually are mad that whites did what they did to us and whites continue being racists. Read those words again and don't EVER tell us how such things are in he past, "you have the nerve to call us racists because we actually are mad that whites did what they did to us and whites continue being racists." That's pure retardation for whites to call us racists. We are mad at that and the continuing disrespect you punk motherfuckers continue with including trying to insult our intelligence with this gaslighting you whites here at USMB do all the damn time. A false equivalence is a damn lie and your arguments consist only of false equivalences. As a race of people, there are a large number of whites who need to grow the fuck up. You are one of them.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton make every issue about race whether it is or not and his supporters swallow every bitter racist crumb of it.
You sound like youre stuck in the 80's Jesse and Sharpton arent even relevant anymore. Both have been bought by the dems.

So who is responsible for getting blacks lathered up about supposed racially motivated actions that really weren't?
Thats insider information. Youre white and I know what type of harm whites do to Black leaders. You killed the most peaceful leader so we know it behooves us to keep you ignorant on who are leaders are.

Martin Luther King was killed fifty years ago, why didn't you keep Jackson and Sharpton under cover after that?
You would have to ask the people that ever thought of them as relevant. I think you have been hoodwinked into believing they are Black leaders. I'm comfortable with you keeping that belief though.

Somebody thinks they're relevant else we wouldn't hear their bullshit all the time.

That doesn't answer the question, at least not fully. At some point Rwandans became, or will become, responsible for their own actions. When was this or when will it be? Were they responsible for their actions after the genocide? Or are they still not responsible for their actions?

The whites told the Tutsi they were better and the Tutsi believed it and took full advantage of the perks the whites gave them. Why did the Tutsis throw away hundreds of years of peaceful coexistence just like that? As the stronger race (according to you), how were they so easily swayed to look down on Hutus?
I disagree. It fully answers the question. Your question was about the Rwandan crisis not some event in the future.

I didn't say anything about a future event. What are you talking about?

Now youre asking a new question which applies to shaking off the effects of white colonization, white brainwashing, and white interference. When you are subjected to trauma you dont just shake it off the next day.

Did they ever shake it off? If so, when? If not, if they commit genocide tomorrow, do we blame that one on the whites too?

In this case we are talking about centuries of white induced trauma.

Um, no. It was only about 80 years.

When the Rwandans display in their culture a complete forsaking of white values and philosophy combined with a return to their pre white colonization behavior we can then safely say they are then fully responsible for their actions.

This is by far the most idiotic thing I've read on this forum.

Their pre-white colonization behavior consisted of wars of expansion and conquering nearby kingdoms and chiefdoms, much as the way things were in Europe and everywhere else. Rwanda as we know it today did not start out that way. This article is pretty extensive and has a lot of details you won't find anywhere else. Below are a couple of quotes:

"...but what is clear is that in the 1400s, through conquest of several smaller chiefdoms, a state was formed around the Mwami (or king) of Rwanda."

"In the 1600s Mwami Ruganzu II Ndori oversaw a second period of expansion and conquered several smaller kingdoms in and around the central parts of Rwanda"

So as you can see, today's Rwanda was created through war and expansion. They are not, and were not, the luckless innocent victims you make them out to be.

Because thats exactly the virulent effect white people have on other humans. They are like a poison...a virus with their ways.

I'll bet you tell people you're not racist.
You know? If you are going to continually post without realizing what you say we cant have a discussion right?
"At some point Rwandans became, or will become, responsible for their own actions. When was this or when will it be?"

What did I not realize?

No they still havent shaken it off completely. No one has a timetable on when this will occur.

How do you know this?

white people say colonization started in 1884 so you want to subtract a few years which would put it at 1880 or so..

You're going to quibble over a four year difference when you were the one who said "centuries"?

You must not have read some of your own posts then.

Who is the author of that article? If its a white person he lacks credibility.

If you had bothered to look you would know that it's a South African website. Jesus Christ you are hopeless.

Instead of actually looking at the article, your first instinct was to assume the author is white. Why? Because the very idea that black Africans had wars of conquest just like every other fucking culture on this planet was just too much for your tender black heart to take.

No. I dont care if white boys think I'm racist or not. Sometimes I do ask them why to see if they know what "racist" means.

I know you probably don't care but that's not what I said. I said I'll bet you say that.
Its not important.

Because I am Black and I still see the effects of white colonization in their actions.

No. I am not quibbling

How was I supposed to look when there was no link? Are you really that much of an idiot?

Look again Chuckles. Are you really that blind? Did you not see that the word "This" in "This article..." was in red text? That is the link.

Thats insider information. Youre white and I know what type of harm whites do to Black leaders. You killed the most peaceful leader so we know it behooves us to keep you ignorant on who are leaders are.

Martin Luther King was killed fifty years ago, why didn't you keep Jackson and Sharpton under cover after that?

White boy who are you to tell us what to do? Why didn't you keep Trump under cover? Gingrich? Reagan? How many more do you want me to name?

It was not a command, it was a question. And it was sarcasm.

No, the same can't be said. Because white racism is real and has a CONTINUING history. It isn't made up whereby people repeat it over and over until people believe it. That's what white victimization is.

Nobody. Because when we get lathered up, it's because such things did happen and do happen.

Except when it doesn't.

Your white ass doesn't get to tell us what's racially motivated according to you.

I will continue to say something is not racist or racially motivated if I truly believe it is not. Good luck with trying to stop me.

Because you whites have a history of doing racially motivated shit you think was the normal way things are supposed to be. Drop the delusions chump. And no, A is not racist. He's a black mam who has lived in a white racist system and is tired of the bullshit. I don't know what kind of fake ass news you were raised on punk, but people do get mad when they are mistreated.

"Chump", "punk", "punk motherfuckers", "white boy" and "white ass". Must have struck yet another nerve. You see Asclepias? This is the way to do an emotional tirade.

Your are so fucked up mentally that you have the nerve to call us racists because we actually are mad that whites did what they did to us and whites continue being racists.

I don't think you're racist because you're mad about what white people did, I think you're racist because you let your anger about what white people did consume you and affect your objectivity. When you get your dander up you start saying things like "White boy" and "white ass". How can I think anything other than racism when I see shit like that from you?

Read those words again and don't EVER tell us how such things are in he past,

I've never said anything like that.

"you have the nerve to call us racists because we actually are mad that whites did what they did to us and whites continue being racists."
That's pure retardation for whites to call us racists. We are mad at that and the continuing disrespect you punk motherfuckers continue with including trying to insult our intelligence with this gaslighting you whites here at USMB do all the damn time. A false equivalence is a damn lie and your arguments consist only of false equivalences. As a race of people, there are a large number of whites who need to grow the fuck up. You are one of them.

Got it out of your system?

You would have to ask the people that ever thought of them as relevant. I think you have been hoodwinked into believing they are Black leaders. I'm comfortable with you keeping that belief though.

Somebody thinks they're relevant else we wouldn't hear their bullshit all the time.
You think their relevant which is how we know when they've been bought.

I didnt ask you when you read my question. I just said I wanted you to read it and consider it. You did that and more. Its not a bad thing.

No, it's not a bad thing but that wasn't the point. The point was that you were claiming to have "made" me read and consider the question before I had even read the entire post. My "emotional tirade", as you put it, was not in response to the question or the subject of the post but a response to the unmitigated gall of asking me a question when you refused answer mine.

My point in having you do that was to show you that people can be manipulated into doing stuff they wouldnt normally do. Europeans set those two ethinic groups against each other when history shows they got along fine prior to european invasion. They stoked the fires of resentment by creating a social order that elevated one group over the other. They poisoned their philosophies with european norms and created the Rwandan crisis.

Here's the thing, even if we could say that it wouldn't have happened without the Papal Bull, the principle of choice still applies, i.e. they chose to be manipulated. No one can be manipulated into doing anything of their own volition that goes against their better judgement and principles unless they choose to be. Also, the white colonizers in Rwanda only encouraged class division (that already existed there), not war. Even if we could lay some blame at the feet of the whites for encouraging class division, the Rwandans chose on their own to take it to the level of violence and genocide.

Whites ask a lot of dumb questions knowing full well the answer.

Speaking for myself, of course I ask questions knowing the answers. The idea is to see if you know the answer or if you are willing to more critically scrutinize your position. Your refusal to answer told me everything I needed to know about how and why you hold your viewpoints on Rwanda.

I dont like playing your games.

Let me borrow something you said and make the appropriate modifications for my personal use:

Asking questions of blacks to get their opinion or to urge them to look at their views from a more logical perspective doesn't mean I am playing games. Its called talking or discussion

So if I dont answer a question then you can safely assume its because I think youre deflecting of full of shit.

Nope, not buyin' it. There was only one way to answer the questions I posed to you. Any other answers would have made you look like a self-delusional nutball. That's why you didn't answer.
No I never made that claim. Thats something you just made up. I said I made you consider the question. You did me one better and answered it.

Isn't that what I said? The only difference is that I said "..read and consider..." Here is what you said in post #518: "No I meant to make you consider my question. Looks like you did what I wanted you to do."

*shrug*

No one makes a conscious choice to be manipulated. One can say that being manipulated means that choice is removed because the outcome is predetermined.

Choice is never removed and outcome is never predetermined. If choice can be removed and outcome can be predetermined then how do you account for those who refused to participate in the genocide? What about the story of Paul Rusesabagina in Hotel Rwanda? Rusesabagina is Hutu and his wife is Tutsi. Both of them had been taught to hate the other tribe and yet they chose not to and chose to get married and have children. Rusesabagina harbored over a thousand Tutsi refugees in the hotel during the genocide, people he was told to hate.

If two people can make the choice not to hate and not to kill then anyone and everyone can make that same choice.

Another thing, in a previous post I brought up the fact that the white colonizers did not create the class division, they only exploited the class division that was already there. Unless you can prove to me otherwise, the whites never encouraged them to kill each other.

Obviously you lack knowledge of what can be done. People are brainwashed all the time against their better judgement. Look at Drumpf supporters for example. Drumpf manipulates them with ease. Centuries of white brainwashing and overt white interference are the blame for the Rwandan crisis.

The same might be said of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton supporters. But be that as it may, there's no manipulation going on here. Trump supporters support him because they agree with his ideals and policies. A person can only be manipulated if they are already predisposed towards the doctrine or ideal or whatever. This is why the Tutsis went along with the class division exploited by the whites: they were already taught that Hutus were a lower class. Furthermore, it was in their own best interests to play along because it afforded them more power and influence.

You arent smart enough to see if I know the answer which is the reason I didnt answer it until I was sure I understood your motives. So as you see, I manipulated you into answering my question prior to answering yours.

You apparently are not smart enough to see that I never even answered your question. Your question was:

"Would europeans have poured forth from the european continent and committed genocide if the Pope had not issued the Papal Bull Dum Diversas?"

I never answered your question, I only said that Europeans who obeyed the Pope did so of their own freewill.

You dont have to buy it. There are a million ways to answer the questions. One being no answer at all for a weak or silly question.

Not answering the question is not an answer, it's just a type of response.
Like I said....You dont know what you know. People can be manipulated to do pretty much anything.

Actually whites did create the class division. I already pointed out that the two societies got along fine and respected each others borders.
European Colonialism Tied to the 1994 Rwandan Genocide | Spring 2016 | Washington State University

That was kind of a weak way to agree with me and then contradict yourself. Stay consistent.

Yes you answered my question. You even admitted you gave me this answer...."Europeans who obeyed the Pope did so of their own freewill."

I disagree. A non answer is still an answer.

White people here want to argue issues they have not studied. And you just displayed another example of how this happens here all the time.
We are the ONLY ones who actually studied these issues.

Asclepias believes and says frequently that black people civilized white people during the “Dark Ages” when the “Dark Ages” are no longer recognized by historians.

He is an uneducated idiot, and so are you.

All of your leaders have been bought by the Dems. YOU have been bought by the Dems.

There is no such thing as “white victimization”. One medium or person not repeating the lie of “white privilege” does not constitute “white victimization”.

Every thread is about white racism to you. Hell, you probably think the Teletubbies are about white racism.
Lemme see if I can get this palooka to think a little...

Tim Wise, by your own wording, uses facts he can cite. His argument is that there's a white supremacy system that by DEFAULT is oppressive to blacks.

Candace Owens, by your own wording, is using nothing more than opinion, aka literally talking out of her ass, and she says to stop being a victim.

What facts are required to express the opinion that blacks should stop being victims?

Tim Wise, et all, is saying there's a SYSTEM of RACISM/OPPRESSION

Owens, et al, is saying "stop being a victim"

I should stop there, but to make it crystal clear to you I'll add, victim of what?

Racism, what else?

You see, here is where you and IM2 go off the rails: Owens does not claim there is no white racism nor does she claim there are no victims.

In my humble opinion, what she is saying is that by playing victim all the time, you will remain a victim no matter what anyone does. It is a mental attitude that informs everything you do. Also, this victim mentality has resulted in a bunch of frivolous and meaningless charges of racism such as cotton plants and whites wearing dreadlocks.
Whites are being accused of racism at every turn for the stupidest fucking reasons and all this does is hamper any progress on race relations. We're being told even by people of our own race that we are wretched creatures that should be ashamed of our race and that we should kill ourselves (notice that the ones advocating racial suicide never follow their own advice). Lastly (this is just me talking), if you are a victim of racism then it is what it is. But stop playing victim when you are not.

Owens may be on track with this thinking or she may not be. But it is merely an opinion or outlook that does not contradict what Wise says in any way.

You don't seem to understand this simple fact. Blacks have never played the victim.

Blacks who bitch about white dreadlocks are playing victim. There's simply no other explanation for that kind of nonsense.

When you talk about some victim mentality look at yourself first. Because your post is a prime example. Because whites aren't being taught that you are wretched creatures who should go kill yourselves.

A Dr. Adam Kotsko from Shimer College in Chicago, in 2015 tweeted to the effect that "Whites should commit mass suicide."

Model Munroe Bergdorf says "All white people are racist."

There have been many quotes in this vein from celebrities and professors over the last few years. In addition to all that, you, Paul and Asclepias keep beating whites here over the head with the history of white racism, the number of people killed by whites and that we are all guilty. Asclepias just told someone the other day that he thinks whites are genetically predisposed towards violence for Christ's sake. Then he told me that he thinks whites are the weakest race. How can you read that shit and not see that we are being told we are inferior in some way?

You aren't taught to be ashamed. You are taught what your people have done.

We are told what our people have done and that we should be ashamed because of it.

Whites have used how we dress and our hair to make fun of us forever.

You know what I noticed some years ago? That every single black comedian I ever heard or saw on TV or whatever, with the exception of Bill Cosby, made fun of whites in one way or another or at least talked about race in some way. Every. Single. One.
Then of course there are the movies and comedy skits of black comedians in whiteface such as the Eddie Murphy skit on SNL and the movie White Chicks.
Then there are what I call White-people-aren't-cool movies. These usually depict an anal retentive or white goofball in a fish-out-of-water type story where they find themselves in the 'Hood or some such nonsense. Movies like Malibu's Most Wanted and Bringing Down the House with Steve Martin dressing up like a guy from da 'Hood saying stupid shit like "What's the dealio?".

I'm not particularly bothered by any of that but I have noticed it.

So maybe there is a reason why some blacks call racism when this is done.

The reason a black person calls racism about a cotton display is because they're a fucking idiot, not because of anything whites did.

This amnesia you whites here have is just not going to be accepted.

Amnesia about what?

You and the others here can't take being called white without crying about racism and how we hate all whites. That's a frivolous and meaningless charge that you guys do in here all the time. .

What? When have I ever complained about being called white? I'm white so call me a white person all you want. However, below are some quotes by you, Baz Ares and Asclepias. I have substituted the word "white" or "whitey" in the original quote with the word "black", "blackie" or "darkie":

You: "I'm not debating this with you black ---(boy), I'm telling you."
You: "Blackie gave guns to certain tribes and not others then paid them after to capture their enemies."
You: "No, you were just talking darkiebread dumbshit."
Asclepias: "Most black people are idiots."
Baz Ares: "Blackie doctor statue who did experimental surgery..."
Baz Ares: "But doing thang this way is Pure Blackie ways..."
You: "Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not blackie's world."
Asclepias: "Blackie doesnt have a world."

There are many other cases by other black posters here that I remember reading but you get the idea. So, when you say "...others here can't take being called white...", this is probably what they're referring to.

So the question is, would you not find this racist if the above quotes were by white people to or about blacks? If you would then you can see why some whites are bothered by it.

So don't lecture us about how we should do things.

I won't lecture you about how blacks should do things if you don't lecture us on white moral inferiority. How's that?

Whites have been fucking up here in this nation for at least 242 years. You guys seem to live under this delusion that you are perfect and everyone else has the problem. No, whites have been the problem and when you talk about playing the victim, that's all whites have ever done.

Speaking for myself, I am very well aware that whites are not perfect and that they have their own problems. The difference is, for the most part, whites don't blame blacks for every problem they have. Whereas according to you, whites, and only whites, are responsible for all the economic and social ills in the black community.
Now THAT is powerful.

Hey Skip,

Here's something you would do well to listen to: The average American white racist | Crooked Media

It features reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini talking about the very things we're discussing here.

Hear it from the horses mouth.

- Marc
This idiot is scraping the bottom of the barrel to appease people who literally hate him for existing and he wants to call us losers?

LOL

The BS is all yours, as I already stated that I don't associate God with any color. That's called "idolatry." Don't blame conservatives if God is portrayed as being one race or another in movies. You know damned well that Hollywood is a liberal establishment and you liberals are the ones who so adamantly push the Creator as being "black."
You're all over the place. This statement makes no sense.
Low IQ confirmed.

I don't know why you think they're not relevant since they're spouting the same shit every other black race baiter says. Namely, crying racism over things that are not.

I don't know why you think they're not relevant since they're spouting the same shit every other black race baiter says. Namely, crying racism over things that are not.
You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

All of your leaders have been bought by the Dems. YOU have been bought by the Dems.
My leaders dont subscribe to either of the two parties. Neither do I.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is no such thing as “white victimization”. One medium or person not repeating the lie of “white privilege” does not constitute “white victimization”.
Youre one of the biggest white victims. Youre always crying about something someone has taken away from you. :laugh:

You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.
It doesnt bother me because I know Black people cant practice racism. I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

It doesnt bother me because I know Black people cant practice racism.

Well, they say ignorance is bliss...

I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

The subject with you guys is always white racists and white racism. You never talk about anything else. The rest of us need a break from the tedious monotony of your white-racist-filled fantasy world from time to time.

Forum List

Back