Is There Scientific Evidence Supporting the Floor of Noah?

Are secular scientists prone to exaggeration in support of accepted theories?

• Yes, at least on occasion.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, never. They are highly respected and above tweaking data... They are above suspicion.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
100% wrong. It is 4.54 billion years old. We have it nailed, at this point. You really cannot go a single post without lying, can you?

You do not have it nailed. Now, it's 4.56 B yrs old; it has gone up to 4.6 B yrs rounded. I can practically guarantee that it will go up even more once the James Webb telescope comes online. It's circumstantial bullsh*t.

Your claim that all published scientific research is opinion is laughable.

Documenting the careful research of scientists, and their conclusions is not opinion.

Besides, it is your opinion that the tracks are genuine and not faked.

Actually, there is plenty of evidence for the K-T Mass Extinction.
th

It's biased research made to fit evolutionary fake science. The evidence is circumstantial or historical evidence. There isn't one piece of evidence based on the scientific method. Otherwise, you would be strutting like a peacock showing us how birds came from dinosaurs and that you aren't talking dino chicken nuggets.

Because this line of discussion started when James Bond posted "Would you live next to a TRex? I'm sure if you did, then we'd find your fossil." as a reason why no terrestrial fossils are found on Mt Everest.

And if you do not accept publications (especially reputable scientific publications) then you obviously do not want to see any evidence. Scientists do research and publish it for peer review. Do you expect me to post pictures of the K-T Mass Extinction? The publications I posted explained what scientists found and how they came to the conclusions they did.

george1.jpg

One of the largest pieces of evidence is the story of St. George and the dragon. There may be versions told around the world. It would be equivalent today of viral news off the internet. It would be news of a man named St. George slaying a large dinosaur. So, people mostly left them alone in their own neighborhoods. They protected themselves by having shelter where they could not get to.

Look at news from today that contradicts evolution. Many people do not want to believe the news because it goes against their worldview -- Shock as mysterious dinosaur-like BEAST washes up on beach in Kent.

You religious extremists are so gullible. The image you cut and pasted shows a dragon.

Dragons are of myth and legend, just to fill you in.

BTW, your attempt at equivalency is fraudulent. The internet today making news immediately available is not at all like hundreds of years ago when storytelling was passed down (and embellished), from generation to generation.

100% wrong. It is 4.54 billion years old. We have it nailed, at this point. You really cannot go a single post without lying, can you?

You do not have it nailed. Now, it's 4.56 B yrs old; it has gone up to 4.6 B yrs rounded. I can practically guarantee that it will go up even more once the James Webb telescope comes online. It's circumstantial bullsh*t.

Yes. Science is no match for the Bibles. Why, I was talking to a snake just the other day about some fruit he offered me.

Chi is an irrational number that defines a spiral, the way pi is an irrational number that defines a circle.

Chi isn't what leads to the origin point of the universe. That's based on calculations derived from the rate at which the universe is expanding. Using chi against the varying flow of time leads to Earth being 4.75 billion years old here at 6000 years old at the location of the Big Bang.

What defines a spiral? We use pi r squared to define circumference? You lost me at Earth being 4.75 B yrs old while our clock says it is 6000 yrs old at the location of BB.

youre the only one thats lied so far,,,

4.54 billion my ass,,,

It is very telling that you take the word of someone known to have committed fraud, but dismiss scientific research.
so because you disagree they are a fraud,,,

and its the evidence I accept not their word,,,

No, not at all. He is a fraud because of numerous frauds he has perpetrated.

You accept that the evidence is not manufactured. I do not.

I accept the published conclusions of scientific experts who studied the K-T Mass Extinction though.

not sure how you manufacture something this size,,,

upload_2019-6-9_13-11-51.jpeg

Chi is an irrational number that defines a spiral, the way pi is an irrational number that defines a circle.

Chi isn't what leads to the origin point of the universe. That's based on calculations derived from the rate at which the universe is expanding. Using chi against the varying flow of time leads to Earth being 4.75 billion years old here at 6000 years old at the location of the Big Bang.

What defines a spiral? We use pi r squared to define circumference? You lost me at Earth being 4.75 B yrs old while our clock says it is 6000 yrs old at the location of BB.

youre the only one thats lied so far,,,

4.54 billion my ass,,,
You are embarrassing yourself and would het laughed out of a middle school science class.

Btw, you're welcome for the attention.

It is very telling that you take the word of someone known to have committed fraud, but dismiss scientific research.

I accept the published conclusions of scientific experts who studied the K-T Mass Extinction though.

View attachment 264573

Not too difficult. Might be a little time consuming.

You just been caught in your own humongous hypocritical lie WinterBorn.

From water to land

There is more deliberate fraud committed by secular/atheist scientists. For example, they lied about coelacanth. These so-called fish that lived 400 millions of years ago and developed legs to walk on land were shown to still be living in the ocean. No surprise there and no signs of legs.

Haeckel_Fakel.jpg

Then we have Piltdown Man, social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler, the Holocaust, black genocide, and more.

View attachment 264573

BTW, are those actually human footprints? Or are they just something that resembles them? Like on the Paxley River? Those were reported to be human footprints too. Turned out they weren't.

These so-called fish that lived 400 millions of years ago and developed legs to walk on land were shown to still be living in the ocean. No surprise there and no signs of legs.
When you plagiarize idiotic things like this from creationist blogs you don't even understand, you reveal how completely ignorant you are of evolutionary theory. You really are embarrassing yourself. Seriously, you just got an F on the 7th grade science test.

From water to land

There is more deliberate fraud committed by secular/atheist scientists. For example, they lied about coelacanth. These so-called fish that lived 400 millions of years ago and developed legs to walk on land were shown to still be living in the ocean. No surprise there and no signs of legs.

Haeckel_Fakel.jpg

Then we have Piltdown Man, social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler, the Holocaust, black genocide, and more.

The Holocaust is a fraud?

These so-called fish that lived 400 millions of years ago and developed legs to walk on land were shown to still be living in the ocean. No surprise there and no signs of legs.
When you plagiarizee idiotic things like this from creationist blogs you don't even understand, you reveal how completely ignorant you are of evolutionary theory. You really are embarrassing yourself.

I linked evolution.berkeley.com which I used to study evolution. My impression is you barely graduated HS, but that's giving you way too liberal credit.

I linked evolution.berkeley.com which I used to study evolution.
No you don't, you embarrassing little liar. You say things that would get you laughed out of a freshman biology course at Berkeley. Any idiot can link to a sourceand lie about it. But it takes a special kind of idiot to do it , get caught, and still insist he is telling the truth. Or, a 2 year old.
You deserve mockery and ridicule for your embarrassing lies. . And, considering the accusations and aspersions you cast on scientists, you also deserve insult, you embarrassing freak.

From water to land

Haeckel_Fakel.jpg

It goes to show Darwin was a fraud and racist. He supported his cousin's, Francis Galton's, findings of eugenics. His work was put on a pedestal by Hitler and became pseudoscientific basis for the Holocaust.

I linked evolution.berkeley.com which I used to study evolution.
No you don't, you embarrassing little liar. You say things that would get you laughed out of a freshman biology course at Berkeley. Any idiot can link to a sourceand lie about it. But it takes a special kind of idiot to do it , get caught, and still insist he is telling the truth. Or, a 2 year old.
You deserve mockery and ridicule for your embarrassing lies. . And, considering the accusations and aspersions you cast on scientists, you also deserve insult, you embarrassing freak.

My, my, my. I continue to hit a nerve with you and you go bonkers haha. It's either coelacanth didn't have enough time in thousands of years (this is observable, not like millions of years) to develop legs or it was just a fish.

View attachment 264573

Paluxy river.

Explained long ago.

Your madrassah never told you that?

From water to land

Haeckel_Fakel.jpg

It goes to show Darwin was a fraud and racist. He supported his cousin's, Francis Galton's, findings of eugenics. His work was put on a pedestal by Hitler and became pseudoscientific basis for the Holocaust.

My, my but you do plagiarize that nonsense from the more extremist xtian ministries.

From water to land

Haeckel_Fakel.jpg

Gee whiz. You employed all the usual clichés used at the more extreme xtian ministries,

Forum List

Back