Is there political gain to classify Hispanics as ‘white’? The Vegas thug Jesus Ayala is classed as white..the kid who killed the cyclist?

Mississippi is like Appalachia and the Ozarks...just with Black folk.

Nature or nurture. The problem is cultural with some economic...not racial.
Tell us about Biloxi, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Little Rock, NYC, New Orleans, Detroit…etc etc.
In any case….if one wanted to track crime between different ethnicities and they wanted accurate data it wouldn’t make any sense to group Mexicans with caucasians.…why group the most criminal with the least criminal?
Something political is behind it all and I know exactly what it is.
Check out all the “whites” at the link below...hahaha

Try as they might but I would then ask any politician pushing this as to how Hispanics have benefited from their definition of “white privilege?”

Try as they might but I would then ask any politician pushing this as to how Hispanics have benefited from their definition of “white privilege?”
The skin pimps are losing relevancy as the demographic of the nation shifts away from majority white to majority Latino. With that loss of relevancy goes any hope of special treatment including reparations. So they hope to pin the label WHITE on the incoming Latino dominance in order to leverage reparations from them only Paco ain't having none of it.

The skin pimps are losing relevancy as the demographic of the nation shifts away from majority white to majority Latino. With that loss of relevancy goes any hope of special treatment including reparations. So they hope to pin the label WHITE on the incoming Latino dominance in order to leverage reparations from them only Paco ain't having none of it.
Many Latinos are small business owners, pro-life, and anti-open border. Liberals can’t control this voting block like they can others.

Forum List

Back