Is There Apartheid In Israel?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Apartheid refers to racial discrimination. Israeli Jews and Palestinians are of the same race-both Caucasians. The claim is nonsense

I think that "apartheid" is what Americans called "segregation."

I know very little about Israel, but I admire that country very much: democratic government, flourishing economy, human rights. What's not to like?

I have read that about 25% of the people in Israel are Arab ladies & gentlemen. I have also read that there are thousands of ladies & gentlemen from sub-Saharan Africa. They are mostly undocumented immigrants. The Israeli government has offered them generous financial incentives to return home, but most have declined the offer. Israel has also offered to find them a home in some European nation. I do not know how many have taken up this offer.

The bottom line, IMHO, is this: Israel is a small land that was established as a safe zone for Jewish people in a hostile world. I believe that people in other countries should butt out of Israel's internal affairs.

I think we should butt out too. IsNtReal is an all-lie and the checks need to stop flowing in.
Thank G-d they have helped us fight all our battles.

Forum List

Back