Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

Your great nation has been co-opted by humanity's most lethal enemy and is a murderous bumbling object of hatred and ridicule that fires the dreams of plunder of people all around the world.
If that's how you feel, get the fuck out. Go. We have absolutely no need for the likes of you.

If that's how you feel, get the fuck out. Go. We have absolutely no need for the likes of you.
Who's "we?" You blinkered morons who lost the country? Tell me again why you invaded Iraq--a country with an economy the size of Delaware's that represented zero threat to the United States--in 2003. I keep forgetting why you thought it was ok to slaughter millions of Iraqi civilians in their homes and neighborhoods.

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.

The vast, vast majority of people who make the decision to come here illegally are fully aware that they are violating US immigration law and have no illusions about what that means if they are found out. Most are driven by true desperation. Smugglers, gangsters, and human traffickers are the scum of the earth and deserve the most severe punishment available by law.

People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.

I have made my position very clear many, many times here. Quivering, hateful little cowards like you see nothing but the weak-ass bullshit you post over and over and over again. YOU do not deserve to spend one minute in my country.
Okay...so now I'm even more confused.
Like I said.....(watch this folks, this is where he keeps things real blurry and ambiguous)
You started out sounding like a legit American...and then....just as I suspected, you came apart at the seams and stated no position at all.
"I think NOONE should be allowed in this nation without proper authorization
BUT
If they are breaking in without authorization it's for a good reason....America is the place where dreams are made so I KINDA welcome anyone trying to do better for themselves and their families."
Do you hear how fucking contradicting and retarded that sounds? Make no mistake, that's exactly what you said, I simply removed the blur from your bullshit.
Here, listen to this....."I hate bank robbers, I condemn their actions.....BUT....when they are robbing banks to feed their families I kinda look the other way."
Do you hear what that sounds like?

If they are breaking in without authorization it's for a good reason....America is the place where dreams are made so I KINDA welcome anyone trying to do better for themselves and their families."
Did I say that, douche bag?

Americans.
REAL Americans ALWAYS support and defend America's right to sovereignty....you know, that pesky Declaration Of Independence and all.....REAL American's never inject a FEEL GOOD CAVEAT to stand against our right to sovereignty.

Did I say that, douche bag?
You're just like Slade3200 Mac1958 pknopp and many others....It's fucking bizarre.
"I kinda hate illegals, but I kinda like em, but I kinda hate em, but I kinda like em."
You can't be crystal clear on where you stand...your positions on immigration and illegals is blurry as fuck....Break free of the FEELZ and that PC programming...find yourself. Own your pathetic unAmerican position, you may gain credibility for having the balls to do so.

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
There sure as Hell is.

You're just like Slade3200 Mac1958 pknopp and many others....It's fucking bizarre.
"I kinda hate illegals, but I kinda like em, but I kinda hate em, but I kinda like em."
You can't be crystal clear on where you stand...your positions on immigration and illegals is blurry as fuck....Break free of the FEELZ and that PC programming...find yourself. Own your pathetic unAmerican position, you may gain credibility for having the balls to do so.

I've been very clear. You have made excuses for them coming here.

I've been very clear. You have made excuses for them coming here.
I make no excuses.
You claim that businesses lure them here so they have to come...that's like believing I have to sell drugs because the dealer solicited me.
It's fucking retarded.

There is, but nowhere near as much as in Mexico. Are you new to this planet?
Why would you want to recruit such ignorant human beings?
Imagine people so stupid they keep having babies they can't feed....Fucking animals in the wild don't do that shit.
You want them here running their baby factories at the expense of Americans...that's fucking weird Gustavo.

I make no excuses.
You claim that businesses lure them here so they have to come...that's like believing I have to sell drugs because the dealer solicited me.
It's fucking retarded.

No jobs, no come. It's really that simple.

No jobs, no come. It's really that simple.
Cool...Prove they don't come for the education, the EBT cards, the subsidies, the healthcare...etc etc
Link us to your approval of the mandatory e-verify Bill introduced by Republicans.

Cool...Prove they don't come for the education, the EBT cards, the subsidies, the healthcare...etc etc
Link us to your approval of the mandatory e-verify Bill introduced by Republicans.

Nobody can live on an EBT card. There is no etc,etc, etc and you know this.

Forum List

Back