Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

You are of course talking about the removal of statues celebrating the defenders of slavery
You obviously didnt read his post if you think that. You lefties sure seem to consistently have low IQs.

Yeah. America was so much greater when negroes and fags and spics knew their place...at the end of a rope.

America was greater when women stayed in the goddam kitchen and couldn't vote.
If you believe this, you are a loser.

And what position do you imagine that to be, loser?
Cool, I’ll play along.
Maybe we’ve misunderstood your position..maybe your typing fingers take a different position than does your mind.
Tell us, what is your position on illegal immigration / illegal immigrants?
Do you believe REAL Americans should respect and embrace these trespassers from our south?
(watch this folks, this is where he keeps things real blurry and ambiguous)

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
This is what happens when you let a religiously primitive, culturally aggressive, eternally hostile, morally depraved, parasitical, genocidal, destructive, deceitful, alien blood cult gain control of your media. Most of you will go to your executions still with no idea what they did and who they were.

Tell us, what is your position on illegal immigration ...
My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.

The vast, vast majority of people who make the decision to come here illegally are fully aware that they are violating US immigration law and have no illusions about what that means if they are found out. Most are driven by true desperation. Smugglers, gangsters, and human traffickers are the scum of the earth and deserve the most severe punishment available by law.

People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.

I have made my position very clear many, many times here. Quivering, hateful little cowards like you see nothing but the weak-ass bullshit you post over and over and over again. YOU do not deserve to spend one minute in my country.

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.

The vast, vast majority of people who make the decision to come here illegally are fully aware that they are violating US immigration law and have no illusions about what that means if they are found out. Most are driven by true desperation. Smugglers, gangsters, and human traffickers are the scum of the earth and deserve the most severe punishment available by law.

People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.

I have made my position very clear many, many times here. Quivering, hateful little cowards like you see nothing but the weak-ass bullshit you post over and over and over again. YOU do not deserve to spend one minute in my country.
Our country is made up of fair and equatable laws, these laws are to protect the citizens of our country. If you fail to recognize these laws and want to manipulate them for the sole purpose of allowing thousands of illegal immigrants into our country, you are ignoring what our freedom stands for. We currently allow immigration into America, with a annual cap. If you choose to defend this illegal invasion, it’s your God given right to do so, but do not confuse it with hatred of immigrants. Deal with the facts and stop trying to manipulate people with emotions…

Last edited:
People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine,
Have you ever actually been to China? Central America? Anywhere? No one is starving in Mexico.
and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation.
and mosquitoes aren't acting out of malice, either, when they bite me, but that has no bearing on the steps I take to keep them from biting me
My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world.
Your great nation has been co-opted by humanity's most lethal enemy and is a murderous bumbling object of hatred and ridicule that fires the dreams of plunder of people all around the world.
This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.
Kum ba ya, little hats, kum ba ya.

Forum List

Back