Is There a Single Person in DNC Hierarchy With the Balls to Stand-Up to False Claims?

"people of color" is the only way to go. Even if you are colorless-----you can DECLARE yourself colorful by virtue of specific qualifications-----like homosexuality or islam
I have color...red,white, and blue.

The DNC has pushed white people out of the party over ridiculous claims of blatant racism in America. I don’t recall seeing segregated schools or whites only signs in 2018...or 1976 for that matter. What kind of shit do they constantly have to stir? Democrats need divisions and hatred because they are sick minded people.
Identity Politics Ruined the Democratic Party | National Review
What a broflake......would you like a manly tissue?

The DNC has pushed white people out of the party over ridiculous claims of blatant racism in America. I don’t recall seeing segregated schools or whites only signs in 2018...or 1976 for that matter. What kind of shit do they constantly have to stir? Democrats need divisions and hatred because they are sick minded people.

Remember, Perez and Ellison run the DNC, nuff said.

Largest and most invasive racist organization in America. Democratic National Committee.

Of course they are, they divide all these "grievance" groups, pit them against each other, then every two years the commiecrats claim to be their protectors. Then right after the election those groups are forgotten for a year, till they ramp up for the next election.

It seems to me to be a NEW tactic of the Democratic party. USED to be
democrat meant worker's rights to WORK AND BE PRODUCTIVE AND BE
PAID FOR IT ------sorta

I guess, if you want to call something they've been doing for almost 2 decades, new.

My question would be whether there is anyone on the Left with the honesty to admit that most of the claims they're making these days are false, and they aren't exactly covering themselves with glory. OTOH, their saving grace is the dithering, blithering idiots that is the GOP. Honor, integrity, and good old-fashioned common sense are in short supply these days in DC as well as in many state capitols.

Largest and most invasive racist organization in America. Democratic National Committee.

Of course they are, they divide all these "grievance" groups, pit them against each other, then every two years the commiecrats claim to be their protectors. Then right after the election those groups are forgotten for a year, till they ramp up for the next election.

It seems to me to be a NEW tactic of the Democratic party. USED to be
democrat meant worker's rights to WORK AND BE PRODUCTIVE AND BE
PAID FOR IT ------sorta

I guess, if you want to call something they've been doing for almost 2 decades, new.

yes-----that's new-------a attained majority ALMOST 50 years ago

Hmmm I didn't get the memo that I was kicked out of the Democratic Party.

Poor little Trumpkin snowflake.

Oh geez... I'm here for you, guy :itsok:
Truth is what it is. Why you idiots can’t win an election.

Democrats can't win an election?

Obama got elected twice.

And Democrats keep wining in Blue states.

Glad to be here to stand up to your false claims.

Of course- saying your thread has false claims is kind of redundent- it is another of your threads

LOL

"people of color" is the only way to go. Even if you are colorless-----you can DECLARE yourself colorful by virtue of specific qualifications-----like homosexuality or islam
The "People of Color" monicker, is nothing more than the name given to a loose confederation of people's who share one thing in common. Not being white. So what you really end up with is a group who has aligned itself in contrast to, and sometimes outright opposition to white people. Its an anti white movement, and nothing more.

The "People of Color" monicker, is nothing more than the name given to a loose confederation of people's who share one thing in common. Not being white. So what you really end up with is a group who has aligned itself in contrast to, and sometimes outright opposition to white people. Its an anti white movement, and nothing more.

In the same way that all bald people are part of an anti-people-with-hair movement?

My question would be whether there is anyone on the Left with the honesty to admit that most of the claims they're making these days are false, and they aren't exactly covering themselves with glory. OTOH, their saving grace is the dithering, blithering idiots that is the GOP. Honor, integrity, and good old-fashioned common sense are in short supply these days in DC as well as in many state capitols.
Actually 99% of the lies and Bs comes from the new PS GOP propaganda propaganda machine... I see Fox is repeating endlessly that Russian hacking had no effect on the outcome of the election LOL. The fact is the hacking had no effect on the counting of the votes because voting machines are not connected to the internet. But certainly the emails hacked from the DNC and podesta cost her the election. 9 months of BS about staffers bullshiting proving they are racist and rigging LOL...

Democrats are rudderless.

Interesting, coming from the party that embraces Louie Gohmert, logic
Did Louie Gohmert lie?

Yes. Quite often.
He stated the facts.

Crazy Louie wouldn't know a fact if it bit him on the ass.

Did Louie Gohmert lie?

Yes. Quite often.
He stated the facts.

As Sgt. Friday used to say: “Just the facts ma’am.”

SHEEEEESH!!!! how old are you? do you remember FLASH GORDON too?

I never thought of it that way. The DNC is America's biggest hate group. Whoever these people are, they are pushing hate on a global scale. It is sick. Using hate to create a system that does not recognize individuals.

Did Louie Gohmert lie?

Yes. Quite often.
He stated the facts.

As Sgt. Friday used to say: “Just the facts ma’am.”

As Louie Gohmert said: " You're casting aspersions on my asparagus"

Hmmm I didn't get the memo that I was kicked out of the Democratic Party.

Poor little Trumpkin snowflake.
If your a white heterosexual male...good luck. Wasting your time feeling the Bern.

Forum List

Back