Is there a reason the Democratic Party is uniform?

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

They are a wholly owned subsidiary of the CPUSA and they are not allowed to think or talk outside the box.

As if T2A and Frank have anything to say of worth about Republicanism.

They can't find their own butt openings with both hands, a candle, a compass, and an Adult Scout troop.

They can't find their own butt openings with both hands, a candle, a compass, and an Adult Scout troop.

Jake hates it when we pick on Communists and Democrats

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

How many reps or cons have lost their public jobs for speaking out of turn?

How many libs have?

I know reps shout each other down, but dems have lost their jobs.

What that means is, liberals will fuck over anyone that steps out of line, so the party line is a straight line that is never questioned.

Whats the most important thing for our government to be working on?

If you said gun or anti-gun control, your wrong.

It's still the debt, spending, UE.

If you thought guns, it's b/c the straight line from the dnc is sent to nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, msnbc, public radio, mags, newspapers. none of them are any different, ever.

Jake hates it when we pick on Communists and Democrats

What can losers do but nip at the heels of the winners and try to smear them with whatever they think might work? The true depths of loserdom is evident in that the tactic has been used for decades and failed repeatedly. Isn't that one of the hallmarks of insanity? :lol:

Democrats-----> View attachment $lemming.bmp

Democrats haven't now..or historically been a "uniform" party. There are both conservatives and liberals in it.

Republicans use to have the same configuration, however, recently it's down to "RINOS" and "TEA PARTIERS". Or "conservatives you can deal with" and the "radical far right", the former fast becoming scarce.

Democrats-----> View attachment 25290

Okay..here's the Pepsi challenge.

Find a pledge that Democrats signed..in the same way that Republicans signed on to Norquist's pledge. And Norquist's pledge trumps the Constitution for Republicans.

Absolutely.. I agree. Also comment to first post: The key word here is infringe. The second Amendment is not to be infringed upon in any way, shape or form. No infringement means just that. NONE. That means universal background checks are unconstitutional, psychiatric evaluations to qualify gun owners is unconstitutional, demanding citizens register weapons - again an infringement on the 2nd amendment. Banning assault weapons - again against the constitution - because it is infringing. There are no conditions, no limitations on 2nd amendment rights. You are UNCONDITIONALLY guaranteed that right as an american citizen of the United States. Do not permit anyone to tell you differently. - Jeremiah

says the party that cant attract voters of color in anything but small numbers.

Out a rino yet today folks?

Forum List

Back