Is there a reason the Democratic Party is uniform?

They like "democracy", as we so often hear about from them and how great it is. They adore larger protection rackets and wealth confiscation (government) because they are scared of being individuals or just do not have the mental fortitude to actually be an individual.

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

Its a party of collectivists being collective. Add in the fact the media is mostly Democratic in nature, and you have people that, once a policy is set, fall into lockstep on it, and any minor squabbling is convinently ignored by most of the media.

While social conservatives may fall into line once a decsion is made, liberatrians are by nature a bunch of ornery disagreeing individuals.

look at the right all acting like the hive and proclaiming that the democractic party is all locked step.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

these people have no moral code

they will spew any lie the masters come up with.

Dudes your montra under Gee dubya was "if you are not with us your against us".

Dudes you locked step marched right into a war built on lies and then praised the fool while he destroyed the entire world economy.

No it makes sense to most people and is a legitimate tactic --- the problem is that most people interpret it that way and don't realize the hive thinking is the most dangerous thinking.

There is no such thing as a hive mind in either party.

It's a hive mind thing. They silently disagree in certain areas, but if you group them together, you get the democrat model - Group Think.

That is not hive mind, you idiot. It's the exact same thing with the republicans... they disagree on things and compete within but THEY ARE A PARTY, and when it comes to national goals their party is operated as a single entity.

EXACTLY the same with republicans.

Yup. Exactly the same. I know all about it. There is nothing that separates these two mobs of mindless turds except on which way they want to exact their versions of social justice on everyone else. It's all about using the protection racket to have others do as they say.

to this day you fools defend Bush and LIE about the very facts to protect him

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

Its a party of collectivists being collective. Add in the fact the media is mostly Democratic in nature, and you have people that, once a policy is set, fall into lockstep on it, and any minor squabbling is convinently ignored by most of the media.

While social conservatives may fall into line once a decsion is made, liberatrians are by nature a bunch of ornery disagreeing individuals.

Because libertarians for the mo0st part understand the idea of individual liberty. Where neither of the big two party mobs care except if they get to make someone do what they wish. It's a power trip by the big two ad thats why dissent is removed from their party. They want mindless turds who will agreee with their wishes.

And thats why these tweo mobs are identical in everything except the little dictating details.

Divide and conquer. Democrats try not to show weakness or fracturing because it makes them look more like the "solid" party. They can then exploit that by telling your average Republican citizen, "Look, your party is falling apart! Join us, we don't have these problems!" It's basic warfare: You puff yourself up to look bigger than the other guy.

Republicans have gotten a bad rap lately - much of it is justified, much of it isn't - and I'm certain that strain wears on you, if only on a subconscious level. By looking bigger and "better" (I use that term highly subjectively), the Democrats can get a bigger vote.

Or I'm crazy.

A sad denial that the GOP is falling apart.

They like "democracy", as we so often hear about from them and how great it is. They adore larger protection rackets and wealth confiscation (government) because they are scared of being individuals or just do not have the mental fortitude to actually be an individual.

Since when is being an individual the ultimate good? There's a time for individualism and a time for collective action. It's the total disregard and vilification of collective action that's the philosophical downfall of libertarianism.

Since when is being an individual the ultimate good? There's a time for individualism and a time for collective action. It's the total disregard and vilification of collective action that's the philosophical downfall of libertarianism.

There is no such thing as collective action that does not involve forcing someone who dissents from this so called collection action to participate whether they want to or not. That's where the downfall of the collectivists come in. They fail to realize this completely because they want to exact their wishes on everyone whether they want to participate or not.

There are still 4 Democrats who oppose Gay Marrige. There are many Dems who strongly support gun rights. Many Dems oppose abortion.
Dems are flourishing because they still have a big tent. They don't go out of their way to offend groups who do not back their agenda. They also don't throw Dems out of the party who differ on some issues

Independent thought

:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

You are the shrinking party due to entrenched ideas for which you PURGE your own ranks.

RINO????

that is all your party does is eject people for not towing the line.

who exactly do you think you people fool with this stupid kind of crap?

Both parties are paranoid and schismatic, which hurts the latter because, since it has fewer numbers, can afford less altercation within the ranks.

LOL. Man, you are delusional. What Will Rogers stated about the Democratic Party is still true. "I do not belong to an organized poltical party, I am a Democrat". The differance between the present Democratic Party and the GOP is that we argue and yell, we don't go after each other with knives, and try to get the other guy thrown completely out of the party.

The only difference between the present democrats and the republicans is in the details on which they wish to dictate. Nothing else.

Forum List

Back