Is there a possibility that China released the corona virus intentionally?

No matter the origin....the virus could still have been weaponized.

Irregardless of what you hear there is much that is still unknown.

What we are seeing is that this great tragedy is being politizized and that is not good...it will cause inaction as we see how the democrats are blocking the aid package for partisan reasons.

Trump needs to confere with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and if they will back him.....immediately declare a state of Martial Law...only then can he do all the things needed to be done to deal with this epidemic.

Of primary importance....lock up all the media people promoting panic.

I saw another poster raise that possibility and at that time I said it could not be discounted.

Now if the reports we are hearing are correct that China has curtailed the virus in China....I would now say there is a very strong possibility the release of the virus was intentional....in order to weaken America and the western powers in general.

Lots of folks simply cannot believe how ruthless China can be and in fact is....very, very ruthless.

Anyone familiar with the history of the actions of the Chinese Communist Party knows that.
I don't think that China released this virus intentionally. It would have been ridiculous. In the beginning they were the first ones to get sick and die due to Covid19.
Who could be so stupid to use a "bioweapon" against themselves? :eek-52:
Actually I don't even thing any other country would have released this virus...bioweapons are not easy to manage.
Everybody knows that weaponized pathogens might escape from our control o_O

China has too many people and the chinese communist party has a history of slaughtering millions of its own people.....the suspicious part of this is how quickly they have recovered as in no new cases reported.

Just a few days ago they threatened us with a emp attack in the s. china sea....if the virus was released intentionally they did so with a plan to take advantage of the situation....most likely after they see the U.S. has been weakened and our military capability damaged....already we are seeing the virus spreading to our military.

The key to the question of whether or not they released the virus intentionally will
be revealed by their actions.....if they released it intentionally you will see them manufacture some sort of confrontation...the threat of a emp attack may be a precursor to that.

I expect them to take some sort of military action and very soon aka the downing of an American plane, the sinking of an American ship....they do not want an all out war...they do want a limited engagement where they can bloody America's nose and scare the American people.

Their goals in such a scenario would be to gain control over the S. China sea by forcing America to retreat....also they believe that by putting a huge scare into the American people....that would hurt the re-election of Trump....the only President in recent times who has stood up to them.

The democrats will also take advantage of such a situation ...by trying to convince the American people that if they re-elect Trump there will be war with china....like how lbj attacked goldwater by showing the explosion of an atomic bomb over and over in their political attack ads. .....leading people to believe the election of goldwater would result in nuclear war.

Not even to mention..............How the Coronavirus Is Helping China Win the Trade War

Now we see this:

China ramps up military drills and energy exploitation in contested waterway while US military bogged down in virus crisis at home

China seizes Covid-19 advantage in South China Sea

Last edited:
Yes they did. At the request of democrats

Does anyone still believe that all this is just a conspiracy theory.....not even to mention conspiracy theories are not by definiton ......just a conspiracy.

The use of the term 'conspiracy theory' is used constantly to debunk the truth....aka oh thats just a conspiracy theory......we see that all the time and the more astute realize that is just a fallacious accusation in essence.

Lest we forget:
Definition of conspiracy

1: the act of conspiring together

'we must consider that Xi Jinping has produced the greatest program of ethnic cleansing in the world today. He has curtailed freedoms in China severely and is the father of the panopticon state. His incessant military buildup threatens neighbors while using economic and other subversive means to erode the sovereignty of countries around the world. We should not assume it was beyond his imagining to withhold a degree of support from the international community to ensure that China would not suffer alone.'

Ominous sign that China is preparing for a confrontation....I do not think it will be nuclear....i am sure they do not want it to be nuclear....but they are preparing just in case.

As soon as they are sure everything is prepared and ready....they will initiate some sort of confrontation...something designed to provoke America to take some limited action...to which they will respond in like manner....this will be on a relatively small scale....it will continue until
China believes they have humiliated America.

China understands very clearly that this pandemic offers them a big opportunity....even if they did not initiate a biological attack which cannot be discounted......they will not let this opportunity go by without getting the most out of it....which they believe will put them in control of the world markets at least....maybe even more.

The chinese leadership aka the chinese communist party has been hugely mis-understood by the western world....the west no idea what they are up against.....unfortunately for China we have a President totally different from the weaklings they have dealt with for decades.

They may be in for a huge surprise.

Last edited:
Ominous sign that China is preparing for a confrontation....I do not think it will be nuclear....i am sure they do not want it to be nuclear....but they are preparing just in case.

As soon as they are sure everything is prepared and ready....they will initiate some sort of confrontation...something designed to provoke America to take some limited action...to which they will respond in like manner....this will be on a relatively small scale....it will continue until
China believes they have humiliated America.

China understands very clearly that this pandemic offers them a big opportunity....even if they did not initiate a biological attack which cannot be discounted......they will not let this opportunity go by without getting the most out of it....which they believe will put them in control of the world markets at least....maybe even more.

The chinese leadership aka the chinese communist party has been hugely mis-understood by the western world....the west no idea what they are up against.....unfortunately for China we have a President totally different from the weaklings they have dealt with for decades.

They may be in for a huge surprise.

I agree with those that think we will see some sort of military confrontation with China very soon on a limited basis.

China will likely try to use their military to prove they are not to be trifled with such as the skinking of a small U.S. Naval Vessel or a U.S. Aircraft.

Forum List

Back