Is there a doctor of genetics in the house?

I don't believe you can get a PhD specifically in genetics.

You can be a doctor who specializes in genetics (with or without a medical degree).

• Banned
I don't believe you can get a PhD specifically in genetics.

You can be a doctor who specializes in genetics (with or without a medical degree).

However it well known now that anyone who pursues the study of genetics is placing their career in jeopardy as in some if not most academic institutions are apt to accuse the researcher of being a racist if his rearch indicates something that is not politically correct.....thus many highly qualified and brilliant doctors steer clear of anything to do with genetics....thus China is now the leader in the field.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2016/08/11/political-correctness-prevents-advancement- of-science

China has been running the world's largest and most successful eugenics program for more than thirty years, driving China's ever-faster rise as the global superpower. I worry that this poses some existential threat to Western civilization. Yet the most likely result is that America and Europe linger around a few hundred more years as also-rans on the world-historical stage, nursing our anti-hereditarian political correctness to the bitter end.

Last edited:

You cited some racist garbage from American Rennaissance.

Forum List

Back