Is the US to blame for no peace in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?

There was no conflict before the Zionists demanded the creation of Isra-El by outside parties

There would still be no conflict if it weren't for psycho religious fuckwits fighting to the death over the name of their invisible friend and killing eachother over the prophet-ness of a rebellious Jewish liberal (Yeshua) and a pedophile-soldier who pillaged caravans for a living (Muhammad)

See? at least this guy is honest about his fellings about jews.:clap2:

Even if the US vanished tomorrow, the Israelis and Palestinians would still be in conflict, things might actually be even worse without the Americans.

Not our problem. The jews are extremely arrogant, so let them sort it out for themselves.:poop:

Nice to know that you are genocidal and well as ignorant of the fact that muslims hate each other just a little less than they hate the Jews.

What makes you believe that?

What? do you not watch the news? Muslims are killing each other in the streets in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain etc? are you niaeve to think it will be all peaches and cream if Israel was not there?

Yeah, we don't kill our dissidents, we just overcrowd our jails with them and charge taxpayers for the housing costs.:poop:

N
Instead these pussies will send "freedom floatillas" in, knowing they are breaking the law, but also knowing they have jew haters world wide that will back them in the media.

What law would they be breaking?

The blockade is international law. Trying to break through is a crime.

But you already knew that.

Just wondering.

Do you also hate Egyptians for blocking off the poor Pals, or is it just the evil Jew that's the big meanies?

No doubt, without Israel the situation might even get worse.

What exactly does Israel do to keep the situation from, as you say, getting worse?

Right now most of the hate in the region is focused on Israel as you said, with Israel gone that hate will just turn inward, look at how things are in Egypt now with Mubarak gone, Christians slaughtered in the streets and women being grabbed off the streets and given virginity tests.

Nice to know that you are genocidal and well as ignorant of the fact that muslims hate each other just a little less than they hate the Jews.

What makes you think that I'm genocidal or support genocide?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
Quote: Originally Posted by High_Gravity
Even if the US vanished tomorrow, the Israelis and Palestinians would still be in conflict, things might actually be even worse without the Americans.
Incorrect

Israel would fall within one year.

And the Middle East would become peaceful.

You gunna tell me that muslims will just let the Jews leave?

Seriously?

Be honest with your hate. I have way more respect for people that are open about how much they hate than people that lie about it.

What? do you not watch the news? Muslims are killing each other in the streets in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain etc? are you niaeve to think it will be all peaches and cream if Israel was not there?

And Christians are killing each other in Mexico but I don't think religion has anything to do with that.

There was no conflict before the Zionists demanded the creation of Isra-El by outside parties

There would still be no conflict if it weren't for psycho religious fuckwits fighting to the death over the name of their invisible friend and killing eachother over the prophet-ness of a rebellious Jewish liberal (Yeshua) and a pedophile-soldier who pillaged caravans for a living (Muhammad)

See? at least this guy is honest about his fellings about jews.:clap2:

If your applauding posts like that now we know not to take you seriously.

:bsflag:

Last edited:

And Christians are killing each other in Mexico but I don't think religion has anything to do with that.

Nice try Tinmore, Christians are being killed in Egypt because they are Christian, what is happening in Mexico is over power and drugs, not religion.

Incorrect

Seriously?

Be honest with your hate. I have way more respect for people that are open about how much they hate than people that lie about it.

Of course the Jews would be allowed to leave peaceably.

Or they would be welcome to stay and have a life in the new country of Palestine. :cool:

Last edited:

Nice try Tinmore, Christians are being killed in Egypt because they are Christian, what is happening in Mexico is over power and drugs, not religion.

I'll put my money an false flag.

Incorrect

Seriously?

Of course the Jews would be allowed to leave peaceably.

Or they would be welcome to stay and have a life in the new country of Palestine. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As my freind H_G would say;

You hitten the pipe sunni?

You really think that Jordan would let the Pals have jack shit? The Pals are actually Jordinians, except that actual Jordinians hate them and forced them to live in the shithole that was Israel. But now that it's nice, the Pals want to stay and take it over. Of course they would kill off all the jews that didn't convert, and the new country of Palestine would become a shithole again in about 5 years.

There is an international blockade on Gaza ??

Link please

Thank you

Actually it is the international community that has the blockade.

International community ~ A small group of self appointed assholes who claim to represent the world.

Forum List

Back