Is the US to blame for all of Cuba's ills?

1626113939269.png

I have never understood why the United States has not overthrown the Cuban dictatorship by now.

This nation has overthrown many Latin American governments without a moment's thought.

Maybe it has something to do with some kind of quid pro quo with Russia or another nation???

Yes the US is in part, to blame.
See all this white space here to type in is where you get to splain your point. I was not looking really for a short yes or no.

Continue
Okay no problem, but I just did that in another thread on this topic.

Are you aware the US has heavily sanctioned and stopped all trade with Cuba for 60 years? Now put the puzzle together. The world’s preeminent economic and military nation doing this to Cuba for 60 FUCKING YEARS, will have a negative impact.

No? Yes?
We have been through this. The USA, companies corporations, have no moral obligation to sell stuff the commie Cuba. Other countries do so be it. When will the commies return the private property they stole from Cubans?
Yes we have and apparently you learned nothing.
No we do not you uneducated fool

You have to spin like your gay lover in ved to arrive at such a stupid fucking conclusion.

The US caused none of Cubas problems and that is fact boy

Now go light a candle to your daddy oswald and your durg addict whore of a mom

As people in Cuba begin to protest their government because of shortages and long lines and a failing economy, etc., government officials in Cuba blame the US for all their ills.

So is the US to blame? On the one hand, Marxists want to destroy the US, but on the other hand, seem to complain when the US does not help them economically or boycotts them economically. Why then do they want to destroy the US economy that they seem to need?

Either that or there is some other hidden way the US is destroying Cuba

Anyone?

And the only response from Joe Biden is that he condemns any violence. There is no support for anyone as he basically ignores what is gong on.

I assume Bernie Sanders is having a panic attack and does blame the US

So what about you?
no the United States is not to blame for the leftist revolution in Cuba, and the leftist takeover of the Govt and their policies.

Prior to the leftist revolution, lead by Castro, Cuba had a decent economy and investment. Sadly, leftist policies have destroyed the country

See all this white space here to type in is where you get to splain your point. I was not looking really for a short yes or no.

Continue

Are you aware the US has heavily sanctioned and stopped all trade with Cuba for 60 years? Now put the puzzle together. The world’s preeminent economic and military nation doing this to Cuba for 60 FUCKING YEARS, will have a negative impact.

No? Yes?
The rest of the world was free to trade with them. Why should we trade with a country who's leader is a tyrant, attempted to get nukes to aim at us, oppressed his people,. murdered, and allied with the USSR? We have no obligation to trade with any country, especially one like that.

Continue

No? Yes?
The rest of the world was free to trade with them. Why should we trade with a country who's leader is a tyrant, attempted to get nukes to aim at us, oppressed his people,. murdered, and allied with the USSR? We have no obligation to trade with any country, especially one like that.
Now you move the goal posts. Please don’t be disingenuous. When the world’s preeminent power imposes a trade embargo for 60 years, it will effect your economy. Yes or no?

Continue

No? Yes?
Now you move the goal posts. Please don’t be disingenuous. When the world’s preeminent power imposes a trade embargo for 60 years, it will effect your economy. Yes or no?
How did I move the goalpost?

Yes it will....hopefully....sadly though it didn't have much of am impact, because the Govt of Cuba didn't change it's ways.

The reality though, is that Obama greatly eased those sanctions, years ago...and now they have having these issues.

The economic issues in Cuba, are the leftist Cuban Govts issues, and their to blame, and nobody else

Continue

No? Yes?

Yes it will....hopefully....sadly though it didn't have much of am impact, because the Govt of Cuba didn't change it's ways.

The reality though, is that Obama greatly eased those sanctions, years ago...and now they have having these issues.

The economic issues in Cuba, are the leftist Cuban Govts issues, and their to blame, and nobody else
You don’t even know what you did. First you claimed our refusal to trade with Cuba for 60 FUCKING years isn’t at fault for damaging their economy. Now you claim why should we trade with a tyrant. (Apparently you aren’t aware that we trade with lots of tyrants).

As I stated earlier on the thread, one of the few good things O did was open trade with Cuba. Then dumb Don and dumb Joe reverted back to the embargo. Yet another example of how Joe and Don are alike.

Continue

No? Yes?

You don’t even know what you did. First you claimed our refusal to trade with Cuba for 60 FUCKING years isn’t at fault for damaging their economy. Now you claim why should we trade with a tyrant. (Apparently you aren’t aware that we trade with lots of tyrants).

As I stated earlier on the thread, one of the few good things O did was open trade with Cuba. Then dumb Don and dumb Joe reverted back to the embargo. Yet another example of how Joe and Don are alike.
Yeah it's not our fault....we refused to trade with them, because they were our enemy and allied with the USSR, they were attempting to get nukes to aim at us...why would we trade with them? It's the fault of their Govt for doing what it did.

If your neighbor punches you in the face, and you refuse to play with them, and then they are lonely...is it your fault? Of course not.

I have no problem trading with any country, so long as they are our friends, and friendly with us.

Continue

No? Yes?

Yeah it's not our fault....we refused to trade with them, because they were our enemy and allied with the USSR, they were attempting to get nukes to aim at us...why would we trade with them? It's the fault of their Govt for doing what it did.

If your neighbor punches you in the face, and you refuse to play with them, and then they are lonely...is it your fault? Of course not.

I have no problem trading with any country, so long as they are our friends, and friendly with us.
Oh man are you distorted. It’s all little Cuba’s fault.

Continue

No? Yes?

Oh man are you distorted. It’s all little Cuba’s fault.
well yes their Govt. i don’t blame all the oppressed people.

As people in Cuba begin to protest their government because of shortages and long lines and a failing economy, etc., government officials in Cuba blame the US for all their ills.

So is the US to blame? On the one hand, Marxists want to destroy the US, but on the other hand, seem to complain when the US does not help them economically or boycotts them economically. Why then do they want to destroy the US economy that they seem to need?

Anyone?

And the only response from Joe Biden is that he condemns any violence. There is no support for anyone as he basically ignores what is gong on.

So what about you?

We used to buy Cuba whole sugar crop.. Then the Sugar Beet lobby got the upper hand. Naturally the Soviets stepped in an bought the whole crop until the end of the USSR. Esso Cuba used to have an oil refinery there.

Anyone?

So what about you?

We used to buy Cuba whole sugar crop.. Then the Sugar Beet lobby got the upper hand. Naturally the Soviets stepped in an bought the whole crop until the end of the USSR. Esso Cuba used to have an oil refinery there.
Yep. we used to...then the leftist took the country over by force and created a leftist oppressive tyranny.

We used to do a lot of business there before that happened

Anyone?

So what about you?

Yep. we used to...then the leftist took the country over by force and created a leftist oppressive tyranny.

We drove Cuba into the arms of the Soviets. We did the same thing with Nasser and the Suez Canal.

Anyone?

So what about you?

We drove Cuba into the arms of the Soviets. We did the same thing with Nasser and the Suez Canal.
hahaha no no....sorry....Castro was a leftist, backed by the USSR before he took over the country and nationalized it with leftist policies.

Companies like ESSO left because the leftist Govt nationalized the oil industry...geez

Continue

No? Yes?

The most awesome communist economic system ever created can be stopped by a single capitalist country not trading with it?

Why is Communism so fragile? All you have to lose is your chains, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back