Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
96714022_759265494879870_8748839895096623104_n.jpg

We are doing horrible in America. Only our brainwashed tea bagger trumpoholics think we are doing well. They believe herd immunity, a miracle, warm weather, wishful thinking, and orders from Saint Donald will save us all.

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

Take your chart and shove it where the sun don't shine.

They sure are they got you asses falling for all of it so when they lift it you will finally learn you can't go out ANYWHERE without your little HITLER PROVIDED TRAVEL PASS CAUSE FAUCI AND GATES SAID SO!
This has NEVER been done before dumbasses wake up!!

View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

aint that amazing how the size and population of a country dont mean shit to some people?.......its all so easy....

View attachment 334759
Trump's inability to confront reality has caused US infection rates and deaths to soar far beyond what they would have been with a competent POTUS:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/06/trump-covid-death-counter/

"Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has stated that, had the guidelines been implemented earlier, a crucial period in the exponential spread of the virus would have been mitigated and American lives saved.

"Leading epidemiologists have put a finer point on this, estimating that 50 to 80 percent of covid-19 deaths in New York and approximately 90 percent of all American covid-19 deaths can now be attributed to the administration’s delay between March 2 and 16."

View attachment 334759

Oddsh*t is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
Trump's reputation is more important than American lives to this idiot.

You really have to be mentally challenged to not realize that comparing a small country to the U.S. Is equal.
View attachment 334759

aint that amazing how the size and population of a country dont mean shit to some people?.......its all so easy....
Dumbass is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.

You really have to be mentally challenged to not realize that comparing a small country to the U.S. Is equal.
Dumbass is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.

View attachment 334759

is he?.....he did not mention trump,you did....why dont you address the population and size of the country which is what he commented on....or are you a dumbass mindless person who hates trump so much nothing else matters?....

View attachment 334759

We have more Illegal Alien democrat voters than they have people

View attachment 334759

is he?.....he did not mention trump,you did....why dont you address the population and size of the country which is what he commented on....or are you a dumbass mindless person who hates trump so much nothing else matters?....
I feel the US is the best country in the world. We have the greatest capabilities in the world. Our greater capabilities should more than make up for size. With problems that face the world's countries, we have always been the leader in solving problems, we always have been the best at solving problems until now.
I feel the US is more capable than you think the US is. We cannot let dumbshits like you and Trump bring our country down.

View attachment 334759

I feel the US is the best country in the world. We have the greatest capabilities in the world. Our greater capabilities should more than make up for size. With problems that face the world's countries, we have always been the leader in solving problems, we always have been the best at solving problems until now.
I feel the US is more capable than you think the US is. We cannot let dumbshits like you and Trump bring our country down.
spoken like a true dumbass....thanks for being honest elmer....you hate trump,thats all that matters....gotcha....

View attachment 334759

spoken like a true dumbass....thanks for being honest elmer....you hate trump,thats all that matters....gotcha....
Like or hate is not most important. More important is respect. I have never disrespected a President more than Trump. I disrespect him because of his lack of morality, his dishonesty, his narcissism. All that adds up to a person who is incapable of making the decisions in the best needs, long term and short term, of our great country.
People like you facilitate him. People like you are immoral and/or extremely stupid. A dumbass.

View attachment 334759

Like or hate is not most important. More important is respect. I have never disrespected a President more than Trump. I disrespect him because of his lack of morality, his dishonesty, his narcissism. All that adds up to a person who is incapable of making the decisions in the best needs, long term and short term, of our great country.
People like you facilitate him. People like you are immoral and/or extremely stupid. A dumbass.
hey elmer i am on record here saying trump is a dumbass with a big mouth.....now if i facilitate the guy......why would i call him a jerk?...oh and fuck you elmer you are just anther person who lets his fragile emotions get in the way....in other words....you are a pussy elmer....what do you think of that?....

Forum List

Back