Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus?

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

Take your chart and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Oddsh*t is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
Trump's reputation is more important than American lives to this idiot.
This isn't about Trump, asshole....This is about your deliberately dishonest OP.

Now go shove it up your ass and then wash your hands.

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk to do what is necessary to defeat the virus.
View attachment 334759
Comparing the entire U.S. with countries with that have populations of medium-sized states is deliberately dishonest.

Oddsh*t is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
This isn't about Trump, asshole....This is about your deliberately dishonest OP.

people like elmer lick their fingers first....

You really have to be mentally challenged to not realize that comparing a small country to the U.S. Is equal.
View attachment 334759

aint that amazing how the size and population of a country dont mean shit to some people?.......its all so easy....
Dumbass is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
is he?.....he did not mention trump,you did....why dont you address the population and size of the country which is what he commented on....or are you a dumbass mindless person who hates trump so much nothing else matters?....
I feel the US is the best country in the world. We have the greatest capabilities in the world. Our greater capabilities should more than make up for size. With problems that face the world's countries, we have always been the leader in solving problems, we always have been the best at solving problems until now.
I feel the US is more capable than you think the US is. We cannot let dumbshits like you and Trump bring our country down.
spoken like a true dumbass....thanks for being honest elmer....you hate trump,thats all that matters....gotcha....
Like or hate is not most important. More important is respect. I have never disrespected a President more than Trump. I disrespect him because of his lack of morality, his dishonesty, his narcissism. All that adds up to a person who is incapable of making the decisions in the best needs, long term and short term, of our great country.
People like you facilitate him. People like you are immoral and/or extremely stupid. A dumbass.
hey elmer i am on record here saying trump is a dumbass with a big mouth.....now if i facilitate the guy......why would i call him a jerk?...oh and fuck you elmer you are just anther person who lets his fragile emotions get in the way....in other words....you are a pussy elmer....what do you think of that?....
Whoa, Harry is mad. You are going after my fragile emotions. That is not very nice. I am trying to be strong. Even though I am a little shook let me tell you what I think. I think you are immoral, stupid dumbass. Your response confirms my first impression.

View attachment 334759

Oddsh*t is a loyal member of the Trump cult. Trump is his leader. Whatever Trump says is the truth. Whatever Trump tells Oddsh*t to do, Oddsh*t will do. Anyone who does not agree with the great Trump does not deserve to live.

View attachment 334759

Only people who lick their fingers would even think of it.

You really have to be mentally challenged to not realize that comparing a small country to the U.S. Is equal.
View attachment 334759

aint that amazing how the size and population of a country dont mean shit to some people?.......its all so easy....
Dumbass is a mindless Trump minion, more concerned trying to cover up and justify Trump's mistakes than deal with the coronavirus.
is he?.....he did not mention trump,you did....why dont you address the population and size of the country which is what he commented on....or are you a dumbass mindless person who hates trump so much nothing else matters?....
I feel the US is the best country in the world. We have the greatest capabilities in the world. Our greater capabilities should more than make up for size. With problems that face the world's countries, we have always been the leader in solving problems, we always have been the best at solving problems until now.
I feel the US is more capable than you think the US is. We cannot let dumbshits like you and Trump bring our country down.
spoken like a true dumbass....thanks for being honest elmer....you hate trump,thats all that matters....gotcha....
Like or hate is not most important. More important is respect. I have never disrespected a President more than Trump. I disrespect him because of his lack of morality, his dishonesty, his narcissism. All that adds up to a person who is incapable of making the decisions in the best needs, long term and short term, of our great country.
People like you facilitate him. People like you are immoral and/or extremely stupid. A dumbass.
hey elmer i am on record here saying trump is a dumbass with a big mouth.....now if i facilitate the guy......why would i call him a jerk?...oh and fuck you elmer you are just anther person who lets his fragile emotions get in the way....in other words....you are a pussy elmer....what do you think of that?....
Whoa, Harry is mad. You are going after my fragile emotions. That is not very nice. I am trying to be strong. Even though I am a little shook let me tell you what I think. I think you are immoral, stupid dumbass. Your response confirms my first impression.
who started getting personal?.....you did after you fell apart,thought you were going to cry on me....and that confirmed my first impression of you....you are a pussy......

View attachment 334759

Oddsh*t is a loyal member of the Trump cult. Trump is his leader. Whatever Trump says is the truth. Whatever Trump tells Oddsh*t to do, Oddsh*t will do. Anyone who does not agree with the great Trump does not deserve to live.
The only person who said anything about Trump in this thread is you, Chumlee.

I blew the shit premise of your shit OP clean out of the water, and now all you can do is squeal TRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMP!!!!

Fucking unhinged lunatic.

View attachment 334759

Only people who lick their fingers would even think of it.
well that means a hell of a lot of people think of it,even you........but you actually did it.....lol dumbass.....

View attachment 334759

What is the US consisted of just South Dakota, or just Florida? Instead, we have the piss poor governors and mayors in paces like New York, whose reckless decisions literally helped to needlessly sicken and kill thousands of people.

View attachment 334759

TDS

View attachment 334759

What is the US consisted of just South Dakota, or just Florida? Instead, we have the piss poor governors and mayors in paces like New York, whose reckless decisions literally helped to needlessly sicken and kill thousands of people.
Perzactly.

Is the US really doing the best in the world dealing with the coronavirus? I think not. We need our leadership to quit talking the talk and start walking the
View attachment 334759

the guy is trying to show that he does not understand the diffrence in comparing two things that can't be compared.
I would not doubt that he actually thinks that a watermelon and a Chevy chavell are similar.
Then when someone tells him that they are diffrent then he becomes unhinged and starts yelling Trump lover as if that exhonerartes him. The problem is he can't understand that all that does is make him look unhinged to normal people.

I don't understand the reason for turning an issue as serious as this one into a competition. To me, all that matter is that as many lives that can be saved are just that: saved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We've learned this virus kills old people. These people already have one foot in the grave. We can't let that stop us from reopening the economy.

You can do it on a per capita basis, but in this case, I think how soon the disease got to a nation is the main reason for where someone is on the bell curve of progression.

To compare bell curves as a means of guaging success is ludicrous. Per capita deaths is the better comparison.

View attachment 334759

We've tested the most people by millions upon millions
Plus 2 million were supposed to die ...according to the experts that left wing useful idiot progressive morons worship

Forum List

Back