Is the term TeaBagger turning into hate speech?

No one is guaranteed a right to not be insulted, made fun of, poked at verbally, etc. Politics is a contact sport, and it is hurtful a lot of the time. But we all know what hate speech is, and, sorry, folks, being called a "librul" or a "teabagger" ain't hate speech.

What I can't stand about Tea-Baggers is that they lie and REFUSE to admit that the term was started by THEMSELVES.

It was ONLY AFTER they realized that the term had another meaning did they start feeling outrage or feigning outrage for that matter.

No one is guaranteed a right to not be insulted, made fun of, poked at verbally, etc. Politics is a contact sport, and it is hurtful a lot of the time. But we all know what hate speech is, and, sorry, folks, being called a "librul" or a "teabagger" ain't hate speech.
wahhhhhhhh??? You mean libtard isn't hate speech, either?

:(

How about rapist? Some idiot here has an entire thread about how Democrats are raping the country.

:eusa_whistle:

then we can count on you libtards to stop whining about the "attacks on the messiah"?

What I can't stand about Tea-Baggers is that they lie and REFUSE to admit that the term was started by THEMSELVES.

It was ONLY AFTER they realized that the term had another meaning did they start feeling outrage or feigning outrage for that matter.

And one other thing? You should do a bit of research before you chow down on shoe leather...

Keith Olbermann took credit for popularizing the word on MSNBC Tuesday night. But the word "teabagger" actually started to spread after the Washington Independent's David Weigel photographed a protester at the first D.C. Tea Party Protest in February holding the sign, "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You!!"
"When I took that photograph at the first Tea Party in D.C., I thought it was funny," Weigel said. "I did not think it would play any role in defining a political movement. And while I personally don't use that word to refer to anti-Obama protesters, I am in very proud possession of a 'Proud to Be A Teabagger' button, so I guess the term has gone through the Lenny Bruce, adopt-it-against-our-enemies wringer."

Source

Oh spare me the run-of-the-mill RW Neo-Con victim role...YOU nut-jobs coined the term YOURSELVES.

"adopt-it-against-our-enemies".....indeed.

:rolleyes:

Spare me the run-of-the-mill RW Neo-Con victim role...YOU folks termed YOURSELVES that.

Of course...You adopt "Blame-Minimize-Deny-Obfuscate mentality?

That came from I'm sure one of your fave sites...the "HuffPo".

Chew the leather well. Want some Texas Pete with the sole?

It will go down easier.

Do you oft speak in short stubby nonsensical sentences? Ain't no one cryin' here except you when you've been trumped.

Wallow well.
If you say so...from my viewpoint, you, and Pilgrim, are crying over a term that has been applied to you that fits you to a T (pun intended).

Do you oft speak in short stubby nonsensical sentences? Ain't no one cryin' here except you when you've been trumped.

Wallow well.
If you say so...from my viewpoint, you, and Pilgrim, are crying over a term that has been applied to you that fits you to a T (pun intended).

Ain't no one cryin' about anything except YOU. I called MarcATL out on his pont. *He was WRONG*as are you. Myself and Pilgrim are stating Fact, and concepts that are particuliarally alien unto you and several others in this thread.

*Wallow Well*

Wallow well.

Ain't no one cryin' about anything except YOU. I called MarcATL out on his pont. *He was WRONG*as are you. Myself and Pilgrim are stating Fact, and concepts that are particuliarally alien unto you and several others in this thread.

*Wallow Well*
The "fact" that calling someone a teabagger is hate speech? Your "facts" are wrong and no different that someone claiming that "libtard" is hate speech.

So basically, you're a crybaby and so is Pilgrim.

Wallow well.

that's why I like Libtard. it fits you just like a pair of leotards! :eusa_angel:

Wallow well.

that's why I like Libtard. it fits you just like a pair of leotards! :eusa_angel:
I only wear leotards when I do yoga. :eusa_angel:

*Wallow Well*
The "fact" that calling someone a teabagger is hate speech? Your "facts" are wrong and no different that someone claiming that "libtard" is hate speech.

I can stand it if you can.. rolls off the back like water off the ducks back,, so racist, white, old. republicann fearmongerers,, and teabaggers,,extremeists and terrorists.. I can't think of anything you people haven't called old white republicanss.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:so libtards ain't so bad is it???

*Wallow Well*

I can stand it if you can.. rolls off the back like water off the ducks back,, so racist, white, old. republicann fearmongerers,, and teabaggers,,extremeists and terrorists.. I can't think of anything you people haven't called old white republicanss.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:so libtards ain't so bad is it???
No, and the next time I start a thread whining that "libtard" is hate speech, let me know. I'm not Pilgrim or the T...I don't cry like a baby.

then we can count on you libtards to stop whining about the "attacks on the messiah"?

Of course the libs will keep attacking the conloons, as the conloons will attack the libs. And, for the record, T is one of the biggest whiners and babies on the entire board.

We rationalists in the moderate center are trying to keep sanity alive in the process.

Last edited:
Spare me the run-of-the-mill RW Neo-Con victim role...YOU folks termed YOURSELVES that.

Of course...You adopt "Blame-Minimize-Deny-Obfuscate mentality?

That came from I'm sure one of your fave sites...the "HuffPo".

Chew the leather well. Want some Texas Pete with the sole?

It will go down easier.
There, there now...there, there.

baby_crying.jpg

Forum List

Back