Is The Tea Party A Spent Movement?

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
Tea Parties are now a spent movement......some say that....and I would not say they are wrong as of this moment---however.... I suspect that the Tea Parties could start drawing big crowds again if they could be persuaded of the real issues that the white working class is concerned with..... good paying jobs, re-industrializing America, stop sending jobs overseas, defending "white culture", making our universities accessible to White Working Class Children, ending affirmative action, black on white crime and reviving the Patriot movement aka.......the recognition that individual liberties are in jeopardy due to unconstitutional actions taken by elected government officials, appointed bureaucrats, and some special interest groups outside of government, to illegally accumulate power.

The huge stumbling blocks now in the path of the Tea Party movement are those hung up on the mantra of 'smaller government and lower taxes for the rich' and the insanity of wasting time and energy trying to prove they are not racist......thus allowing the democrats to keep them playing the tar baby game.....that will not cut it and if that remains a fixation then you can kiss the tea party goodbye.

The questions I have for the Tea Partry ....do they not understand they must be truly revolutionary?......and why are they currently exhibiting fear of adopting extremist views in defense of liberty?

:lol:

They are in the sand box temper tantrum movement.

It's fun to tease and watch the reactionary fucks wheeze.

Tea Parties are now a spent movement......some say that....and I would not say they are wrong as of this moment---however.... I suspect that the Tea Parties could start drawing big crowds again if they could be persuaded of the real issues that the white working class is concerned with..... good paying jobs, re-industrializing America, stop sending jobs overseas, defending "white culture", making our universities accessible to White Working Class Children, ending affirmative action, black on white crime and reviving the Patriot movement aka.......the recognition that individual liberties are in jeopardy due to unconstitutional actions taken by elected government officials, appointed bureaucrats, and some special interest groups outside of government, to illegally accumulate power.

The huge stumbling blocks now in the path of the Tea Party movement are those hung up on the mantra of 'smaller government and lower taxes for the rich' and the insanity of wasting time and energy trying to prove they are not racist......thus allowing the democrats to keep them playing the tar baby game.....that will not cut it and if that remains a fixation then you can kiss the tea party goodbye.

The questions I have for the Tea Partry ....do they not understand they must be truly revolutionary?......and why are they currently exhibiting fear of adopting extremist views in defense of liberty?

Your first paragraph explains why the TPM failed.

It will be impossible for the TPM to ‘prove they are not racist’ by ‘defending’ white culture, seeking jobs for whites only, and advocating for white children only attending college.

...the recognition that individual liberties are in jeopardy due to unconstitutional actions taken by elected government officials, appointed bureaucrats, and some special interest groups outside of government, to illegally accumulate power.
‘Un-Constitutional’ according to whom?

Tea Parties are now a spent movement......some say that....and I would not say they are wrong as of this moment---however.... I suspect that the Tea Parties could start drawing big crowds again if they could be persuaded of the real issues that the white working class is concerned with..... good paying jobs, re-industrializing America, stop sending jobs overseas, defending "white culture", making our universities accessible to White Working Class Children, ending affirmative action, black on white crime ....and the insanity of wasting time and energy trying to prove they are not racist...

We get it, we get it, you're a racist and an idiot. Everyone gets it by now, ok? You can stop trying so hard.

And we see Unkotare with the typical rain man response. Which is, "If you call me a racist when I am acting a racist, then you are a racist."

Unkotare's response reveals the shallowness of the far reactionary right. They have simply lost it.

And we see Unkotare with the typical rain man response. Which is, "If you call me a racist when I am acting a racist, then you are a racist."

Unkotare's response reveals the shallowness of the far reactionary right. They have simply lost it.

Dumbass.

When was Unkotare acting racist?:cuckoo:

Rationality has never gotten in JakeFakey's way.

It will be impossible for the TPM to ‘prove they are not racist’ by ‘defending’ white culture, seeking jobs for whites only, and advocating for white children only attending college.

...the recognition that individual liberties are in jeopardy due to unconstitutional actions taken by elected government officials, appointed bureaucrats, and some special interest groups outside of government, to illegally accumulate power.

What is wrong with defending one's own culture?....every group on earth does it except Caucasians riddled with white guilt.....you need to get over that guilt trip.

Also...you misunderstand me...in fact you got it ass backwards....I do not advocate the Tea Partiers try to prove they are not racist...if you had read me correctly...you would have noted that I say that is a waste of time and counterproductive.

Nowhere...did I say we should seek jobs for whites only...do you misquote other posters as well? Nor did I say only white children should attend college.

You are asking the wrong question......you should be asking what acts by Obama are unconstitutional.....(but to indulge you---unconstitutional according to our constitution)......

List of Obama’s unconstitutional Executive Orders

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama in just 4 years. He is creating a martial law ‘Disney Land’ of control covering everything imaginable. Some of the executive orders he has signed recently have been exposed thanks to ‘Friends of Conservative Action Alerts.’ They have compiled a choice list of ‘Emergency Powers, Martial law executive orders’: Get your headache medication out while you still can without a prescription.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.

* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.

* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

It is more than clear that Obama is planning for the total control and takeover of America via Martial Law. Food, energy, transportation, work, banking, and health…he has it covered.

While Obama is busy pulling executive orders out of the sky to control everything inside our country, he has been issuing executive orders to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our Constitution. Sher Zieve exposed this in one of her recent articles. Damn the U.S. Constitution, damn the American people and damn U.S. sovereignty.

someone need to inform the idiot dear leader...

he's just spent his wad yesterday making them gods able to stop him from his VISIONS..

dang, I just noticed jakie has been here since 2009 and has 54,000 post...

hey saw, don't let jakie bully into anything..he isn't the master of this board..

Master of the Boaerd?

You did not know? bwahahbwahahbwahahbwahah

Steph, grow up. The far right crushed themselves. No one else is at fault for your group's silliness.

Sawbriars, give us the context of each EO before shooting off your mouth.

If you have a problem with the 'context' do your own research...do not expect me to do your work. Now get busy and let the board know what you discover chump. heh heh

Master of the Boaerd?

Steph, grow up. The far right crushed themselves. No one else is at fault for your group's silliness.

The far right has been suckered by the moderate pc republicans twice now....first McCain and then Romney....neither one electable because they ignored the only group that would have been willing to elect them if they had been treated right, if their concerns had been addressed.

Now you see the Republicans busily going about engineering another defeat.....because they cannot adapt to the needs of the White Working Class.....one definition of insanity....doing the same thing over and over whilst expecting a different result aka nominate a pc moderate republican and expect to win...it will not happen...ever...got dat chumps?

Master of the Boaerd?

The far right has been suckered by the moderate pc republicans twice now....first McCain and then Romney....neither one electable because they ignored the only group that would have been willing to elect them if they had been treated right, if their concerns had been addressed.

Now you see the Republicans busily going about engineering another defeat.....because they cannot adapt to the needs of the White Working Class.....one definition of insanity....doing the same thing over and over whilst expecting a different result aka nominate a pc moderate republican and expect to win...it will not happen...ever...got dat chumps?

go post your hate in the politics forum...it dosent belong in the tea party forum

They told us we were dead up here. Including Joe Clark former loser prime minister idiot progressive conservative who went on record siding with the liberals versus conservatives going "better the devil you know"

We fucked them all over and now we rule. It can be done.

Forum List

Back