Is the press/pollsters lying about Ohio?

For a Bruising........ ;)

Nah, for an easy victory on 11/6. You could probably catch a re-run of House and not even miss any news on that night. You heard it here first.

When Barry get's spanked, will you be crying about cheating or will you be blaming the media for lulling you into a false sense of security?

Oh the left already has their Post Loss Plan in place. They will be filing law suits, and screaming Fraud, and Pointing to all these polls with Skewed Samples as "Evidence"

That, and of course they will say Obama lost because he is Black, and America is still Racist. Really I am shocked I have not seen a Yard sign yet that says, "we have to Re-elect Obama lest they think were Racist"

lol

Last edited:
Nah, for an easy victory on 11/6. You could probably catch a re-run of House and not even miss any news on that night. You heard it here first.

When Barry get's spanked, will you be crying about cheating or will you be blaming the media for lulling you into a false sense of security?

Oh the left already has their Post Loss Plan in place. They will be filing law suits, and screaming Fraud, and Pointing to all these polls with Skewed Samples as "Evidence"

That, and of course they will say Obama lost because he is Black, and America is still Racist. Really I am shocked I have not seen a Yard sign yet that says, "we have to Re-elect Obama lest they think were Racist"

lol

If Romney wins, I won't be here any longer. I will change my sig line but won't post any longer.

I plan on posting well after the election since Obama is Ca-Roosing!

lol

The excuses will be many... I'll be fun to hear and document all of them in one location...

lol

If Romney wins, I won't be here any longer. I will change my sig line but won't post any longer.

I plan on posting well after the election since Obama is Ca-Roosing!

A lot of you libs will be leaving after Romney wins... Can't handle the heat - I understand...

If you're so sure, then I guess you don't need to post anymore about it.

If you're so sure it won't happen, why not bet your account? Oh yeah, you're a racist pussy...that's why.

What's the broken record you keep playing, 'Troll Mash?'

Get over yourself loser.

Forum List

Back