Zone1 is the Pope the Anti-Christ?

yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My money is on a certain countryman of yours who dresses funny.

Ff2HrhrXkAM34bf.jpg

Are you the Pope . Ze Bra ?
Because then the answer is obvious .

BTW . The anti Christ is just another silly invented Cult Christian piece of inserted misinformation.
Idiots like you believe , because you have Gullible Tattooed on your forehead

Trump may be the anti-Christ.
Not even close. The AC will be a peacemaker who will hold the world in thrall and control most of the planet for 7 years. Trump is like the opposite of that. Anyone interested in a different take on who the AC will be or where he is from should read a tome by Joel Richardson. He isn't the typical sensationalist who is peddling doom. He does thorough research to support his thesis.

His book THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, goes into great depth comparing the eschatology of Islam with that of the Bible. He makes a very strong case that the two central figures that appear in both, are identifying the same characters from the POV of each belief system. In short -

Christian Antichrist = Islamic "Mahdi" and
Christian "false prophet" = Islamic "Issa" (Jesus)

All of the signs surrounding these two entities are nearly identical but Christians view them as evil while Islam lives in hope of their return. The comparisons are uncanny and the evidence is sound.

Found this on Ytube -

Last edited:
Not even close. The AC will be a peacemaker who will hold the world in thrall and control most of the planet for 7 years. Trump is like the opposite of that. Anyone interested in a different take on who the AC will be or where he is from should read a tome by Joel Richardson. He isn't the typical sensationalist who is peddling doom. He does thorough research to support his thesis.

His book THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, goes into great depth comparing the eschatology of Islam with that of the Bible. He makes a very strong case that the two central figures that appear in both, are identifying the same characters from the POV of each belief system. In short -

All of the signs surrounding these two entities are nearly identical but Christians view them as evil while Islam lives in hope of their return. The comparisons are uncanny and the evidence is sound.
The Antichrist is from the 1st century. It's the Roman Emperor. The Jews hated and feared him .

1704566167622.png

The Antichrist is from the 1st century. It's the Roman Emperor. The Jews hated and feared him .
Then you have no worries. A couple of billion others disagree with your conclusion. To each, his own. I'll say this, as we slide further into this season of the end times it is going to be far more difficult for those who deny the existence of God to make even themselves believe it any longer.

No interest in learning about anything that questions your beliefs? Watch the vid or ignore it. I didn't claim anything, I simply provided his thesis and recommended it to those who might actually like to gain potential insight.
I have been studying scripture since I was five, reading every day of my life since then except when military exigency dictated other behavior.

I know your thesis. It is prima facie that the Bible is inerrant. A daily study reveals that to be not so.

Then you have no worries. A couple of billion others disagree with your conclusion. To each, his own. I'll say this, as we slide further into this season of the end times it is going to be far more difficult for those who deny the existence of God to make even themselves believe it any longer.

I know. The Scofield heresy is very popular these days. Hal Lindsey really gave it a boost.

Forum List

Back