Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sheeeesh dingy----you have devolved into nonsense sentences-------along with the

Jabberwocky’.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe
I wouldn't expect you to see it any other way because you have no moral argument for the continued occupancy of Palestine. If you did, you would make that argument instead.

No actually try to say something specific,
you were asked to set a moral standard for the discussion.

Let's see if you're not just another hypocrite.
The standard is they should withdraw back to their legal boundaries. There's your standard.

Next time be more specific with your question then you won't have to try to make it look like my fault for you not being specific enough.

The standard is they should withdraw back to their legal boundaries. There's your standard.

Next time be more specific with your question then you won't have to try to make it look like my fault for you not being specific enough.

What legal boundaries would those be,
because sovereignty in all of Palestine was legally vested with the Jewish nation.

That's exactly the argument that makes the case for Israel.

What legal boundaries would those be,
because sovereignty in all of Palestine was legally vested with the Jewish nation.

No Arab nation was mention.
The one in place before Israel made their preemptive attack.

It is quite comical how you guys will say anything not to acknowledge that the continued occupation is immoral.

The one in place before Israel made their preemptive attack.

It is quite comical how you guys will say anything not to acknowledge that the continued occupation is immoral.

By what moral standards do you judge?
I've asked you to set any, but you keep refusing.

I wouldn't expect you to see it any other way because you have no moral argument for the continued occupancy of Palestine. If you did, you would make that argument instead.

Of course I argue against
"OCCUPANCY OF 'PALESTINE' ". IT has always been immoral. The Romans had no right to be there and to change its name and character
and murder its jewish citizens and defile its land with
ROMAN filth and myths and circuses. The arabs
had no right to invade and impose their filth and neither did the "crusaders"

"OCCUPANCY OF 'PALESTINE' ". IT has always been immoral. The Romans had no right to be there and to change its name and character
Move into the 20th century Rosie.

Unless of course you are arguing God told you to take that land in 1967. Is that what you are arguing?

Did God tell Israel to take the West Bank in 1967?

Did God tell you that Israel should occupy those lands now?

When did God tell you this?

By what moral standards do you judge?
I've asked you to set any, but you keep refusing.
That it is wrong for Israel to now occupy the lands they took by force in 1967.

Is that clear enough for you?

If that were the case there would have been no opposition to their occupation, Rosie.

another nonsense sentence with a mystery pronoun.
To what does "that" refer ----to whose "opposition"
do you refer and what is "their occupation" ??

another nonsense sentence with a mystery pronoun.
To what does "that" refer ----to whose "opposition"
do you refer and what is "their occupation" ??
Did God tell you that Israel should continue to occupy the lands they took by force in 1967?

Did God tell you that Israel should occupy those lands now?

When did God tell you this?

The civilization of INDIA developed in the INDUS VALLEY. ---art, religion, customs, language.
The civilization of ISRAEL developed in the land west of the Jordan river and east of the Mediterranean ---art, religion, customs and language. The civilization of egypt developed along the Nile River----art, religion
customs, language. That's how nations are made.

The civilization of INDIA developed in the INDUS VALLEY. ---art, religion, customs, language.
The civilization of ISRAEL developed in the land west of the Jordan river and east of the Mediterranean ---art, religion, customs and language. The civilization of egypt developed along the Nile River----art, religion
customs, language. That's how nations are made.
In 1967 Israel used a different method to expand their boundaries.

Not their call.

But your statement proves there is an occupation.
My favorite part of the 6 Day War was when every single Arab nation, including Jordan, got wiped out, everyone of their leaders, including Jordan, was swearing by Allah that they would attack Israel again as soon as possible.
Yes, Jordan should definitely get "their" West Bank again after promising to attack again.
Your stupidity is asstounding.

Forum List

Back