Is the NFL Fixed?

I do not know if it is but the NFL sure does not hide their love for the WWF another well know fixed "sport"

During the NE Patriots parade look at the belt.

20150205011452330.jpg

:eek:

I do not know if it is but the NFL sure does not hide their love for the WWF another well know fixed "sport"

During the NE Patriots parade look at the belt.

20150205011452330.jpg

:eek:

Can you post that photo again, Alex? I could not see it. Thanks.

I mentioned how maybe ten years from now we will probably hear players from the seahawks talk aboit how they believe carrol threw the game.I expect we will because look at this date of this article here about tim brown and jerry rice talking about how players on the raiders team back then feel Bill Callahan threw the raiders/ bucs game in the 2002 superbowl.Its dated 2013.Eleven years later after that superbowl was played when all the players had retired.

Tim Brown had played for the raiders for like 16 years and as you can see,he said that that was the FIRST time in his entire career that a coach changed the game plan a mere 36 hours before the game.coincidence? sure it was,and Im the king of England.

I remember wondering why the raiders did not pound the ball and run it.they bucs defense was vulnerable against the run,the steelers beat them in tampa bay on the road running the ball on a Monday night game.the Raiders could easily have as well with the beef they had on their offensive line which averaged much more weight than the defense of the Bucs.

Callahan obviously threw the game.yep all the brainwashed sheep in the sports section think carrol is any different despite the fact that players accused him of throwing the championship game at USC as well.:cuckoo:

for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.
Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

It would be very difficult to orchestrate throwing a game in the manner you people are pronouncing..not to mention the judges and officials watching an evaluating....
This is just another occurrence of the losers still having butt hurt...

So if Seattle had won it would be because they cheated,,,ok

e5ba83598f6218ada2006e07c7964560.jpg

Uh no,had they won,then carrol would not have been paid off a couple million or so to throw the game.too bad we cant put an FBI agent to follow carrol,sooner or later he would take them to where he has all his money stashed he got paid off for.

It would be very difficult to orchestrate throwing a game in the manner you people are pronouncing..not to mention the judges and officials watching an evaluating....
except you are ignoring the fact that only an IDIOT inexperienced coach would have made that call that nobody else int he world could believe he made the call of,not the players,not al michales,not chris collingsworth,not even the pats players could believe the call. and carrol is not an inexperienced idiot coach,never mind the fact that bill callahan threw the raiders superbowl against the bucs obviously as i showed in my link and that carrol was accused of throwing the championship game by his players at USC.:biggrin:

No what would be butthurt would be saying all this had carrol tried to punch it in with Lynch twice but failed to do so THEN your ramblings about being butthurt would be justified but right now,your just doing this now when shown facts.:blahblah:

except you are ignoring the fact that only an IDIOT inexperienced coach would have made that call that nobody else int he world could believe he made the call of,not the players,not al michales,not chris collingsworth,not even the pats players could believe the call. and carrol is not an inexperienced idiot coach,never mind the fact that bill callahan threw the raiders superbowl against the bucs obviously as i showed in my link and that carrol was accused of throwing the championship game by his players at USC.:biggrin:

No what would be butthurt would be saying all this had carrol tried to punch it in with Lynch twice but failed to do so THEN your ramblings about being butthurt would be justified but right now,your just doing this now when shown facts.:blahblah:
You are a non experienced coach, how the hell would you know?

nice game of dodgeball.:biggrin:

here is this for you AGAIN.lol

for that decision to be made without consulting the players the Friday before the Super Bowl? I played 27 years of football. The coaches never changed the game plan the Friday before the game.

Tim Brown suggests 8220 sabotage 8221 by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII ProFootballTalk

any THINKING objective person with logic and common sense can see that jerry rice,tim brown and the other raiders players were right,that callahand threw the game.AGAIN players at USC said the same thing about carrol,considering his history of being accused in the past,you NFL apologists STILL cant believe carrol is any different than Callahan was.:rolleyes-41:

AGAIN,you keep ignoring that not only did the seahawk players not be able to believe the call,but the pats players could not believe it either.yep no thrown game by carrol.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

keep on believing that and that they have not played you as a patsy.lol.

Last edited:

any THINKING objective person with logic and common sense can see that jerry rice,tim brown and the other raiders players were right,that callahand threw the game.AGAIN players at USC said the same thing about carrol,considering his history of being accused in the past,you NFL apologists STILL cant believe carrol is any different than Callahan was.:rolleyes-41:

AGAIN,you keep ignoring that not only did the seahawk players not be able to believe the call,but the pats players could not believe it either.yep no thrown game by carrol.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
How many times have you played football on a team? A real team, not the neighborhood kind....

How many times have you played football on a team? A real team, not the neighborhood kind....
uh three years in high school so I know enough that if I am a coach I don't take a HUGE risk like that one Charlie.lol oh and you STILL playing dodgeball changing the topic not answering my question.hee hee.

really you cant seriously expect people to take you serious if they answer your questions but you wont take the time to answer THEIRS.now come on.really.

uh three years in high school so I know enough that if I am a coach I don't take a HUGE risk like that one Charlie.lol oh and you STILL playing dodgeball changing the topic not answering my question.hee hee.
Just wanted to know....don't have a cow man...I played for 12 years and for the military....
I stopped watching the NFL when they went on strike in the 1980's...Many times I was on a losing team, maybe I just take losing better than others...

Just wanted to know....don't have a cow man...I played for 12 years and for the military....
I stopped watching the NFL when they went on strike in the 1980's...Many times I was on a losing team, maybe I just take losing better than others...

well for ME,I stopped watching the NFL after the Rams left LA.I lost total interest in the NFL at that point.I got renewed interest in it again though a couple years ago when carrol became the coach of the seahawks and Wilson then became the quarterback.I was glad that carrol won the superbowl last year cause he got mistreated by the owner of the patriots getting fired for the ineptness performance of Drew Bledsoe.He was the one that should have been fired not carrol.

well NOW I have lost interest in the NFL again thanks to carrol.

I remember people at the beginning of the year warning me about carrol that if there was a close superbowl,he would throw the game.I did not listen to them back then but I should have.they knew what they were talking about.

just enough of this butthurt talk,it gets annoying.Had I known what I now know about carrol,I wouldn't have been happy for him or for the seahawks last year winning the superbowl and I for sure would not have even bothered watching it and would not have even cared about the seahawks winning. I have learned from my mistake though and I can accept it that I was played for a patsy by carrol.

I for one am moving on and not going to debate this anymore.

Hey Jeremiah,thought you would find this article interesting.I remember you were asking me for some information about Carrol being accused by Reggie Bush at USC for throwing the championship game.Here it is.Many players on the team accused carrol of throwing that game and its so obvious he did.take a look.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

pretty amazing how the situation was very eerily similar to the seahawks/pats game isn't it? Had I followed USC closely and saw that game like many others did then like I said,I wouldn't have even bothered watching last years superbowl win against the donkeys and would not have even cared about them winning it as I wont in the future when they win again knowing what I do know now about him.

Hey Jeremiah,thought you would find this article interesting.I remember you were asking me for some information about Carrol being accused by Reggie Bush at USC for throwing the championship game.Here it is.Many players on the team accused carrol of throwing that game and its so obvious he did.take a look.

just saw an article in my local paper about carrol so had to comment on this again.

it goes on to say-just wait until the national conversation picks up on the memory of the 2006 rose bowl.

remember that game? carrol took the Heisman trophy winner reggie bush off the field for a fourth and 1 that would've kept vince young from having the chance at what turned out to be the national championship winning drive.some of carrol's best players on that USC team-including LendDale white,who got the ball,blamed carrol for the play call.

pretty amazing how the situation was very eerily similar to the seahawks/pats game isn't it? Had I followed USC closely and saw that game like many others did then like I said,I wouldn't have even bothered watching last years superbowl win against the donkeys and would not have even cared about them winning it as I wont in the future when they win again knowing what I do know now about him.

It certainly is amazing. Thank you for posting this information, 9/11. This is what is so despicable about what I believe Carroll did. He robbed of his own players of lucrative business deals - advertisers calling them - for being SB winners - of a victory that was theirs and should have been part of their history as players who won - not players who would have won had their coach not thrown the game to the opposition.

He had no right to do that to those men. I do not care about the owner and what kind of deal he had going - He's a billonaire - isn't that enough money for him?

I do not care what the reason was for Carroll to do such a thing. The bottom line is he had no right to change the outcome (that effected the Seahawks players / their future income / opportunities, etc) He's expected to abide by the rules of the game and do what is best for his own team - not what is best for himself.

Forum List

Back